Kneevo #6 can take 12 inches but can't take a joke g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a fan of hers but people don't get into a relationship knowing its going to be a DV situation. He could have been great for a long time and then the tables can turn. Abusers can be great manipulators too.
Yea I agree but didn’t she just share messages from her texting Dylan saying her boyfriend hurt her again and sliced open her finger and Dylan said how she’s taking too much from him

Reactions: 1
I said it threads ago this would happen she’ll never ever see them properties or that dog again. Turkish men are known for this and Irish girls fall for it over and over again.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel bad for the girl but it’s not the biggest shock in the world IMO.. it just goes to show those who are so vocal about being so happy and boasting are the ones that are lying through their teeth!

Reactions: 19
100% agree with you. The pain she has caused others. Remember that girl she tried to get kicked out of college. crappy things happen to crappy people!
Agreed , I’m thrilled to see her world crashing down around her, karma has creeped up on this looser, the worst has yet to come…. LOL

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I feel bad for the girl but it’s not the biggest shock in the world IMO.. it just goes to show those who are so vocal about being so happy and boasting are the ones that are lying through their teeth!
And some set of teeth they are!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really hope she's OK and no matter what, breaking up with someone who you lived with in a foreign country is an absolute mess and an awful situation to be in but I'm just going to put this out there as food for thought.... She has been proven in the past to lie and manipulate situations to suit her own narrative. I am a little sceptical about what the full story is. What is she getting from sharing this on her page only attention? She's not getting help.

Reactions: 17
I really hope she's OK and no matter what, breaking up with someone who you lived with in a foreign country is an absolute mess and an awful situation to be in but I'm just going to put this out there as food for thought.... She has been proven in the past to lie and manipulate situations to suit her own narrative. I am a little sceptical about what the full story is. What is she getting from sharing this on her page only attention? She's not getting help.
I hate even saying this but it has crossed my mind that this could be for clout.. all you have to do is look at her Twitter and it’s full of tweets/retweets of her baiting people..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
turkey men are absolute pricks they have been doing this to irish women for years jesus wake up women

Reactions: 6
I hate even saying this but it has crossed my mind that this could be for clout.. all you have to do is look at her Twitter and it’s full of tweets/retweets of her baiting people..
Ya I've been following her for too long to believe anything she says at face value.

Reactions: 5
mighty convenient its on international womens day most bruises look nothing worse than what people get when they are on a normal night out. No doubt despite being so upset she'll be on onlyfans right now trying to sell his and her content probably running a promo to sub to catch as much traffic as possible. It probably not been a great relationship on either side and we are only getting one side

Reactions: 3
Agreed , I’m thrilled to see her world crashing down around her, karma has creeped up on this looser, the worst has yet to come…. LOL
People don’t suffer from DV because of ‘karma’. They suffer because the other person is a bleep. We may not like her but oddball behaviour to laugh at someone being in an abusive situation.
You should probably hope that karma isn’t real because laughing at someone being in a situation like this wouldn’t rack you up many goodwill points, now would it?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
People don’t suffer from DV because of ‘karma’. They suffer because the other person is a bleep. We may not like her but oddball behaviour to laugh at someone being in an abusive situation.
You should probably hope that karma isn’t real because laughing at someone being in a situation like this wouldn’t rack you up many goodwill points, now would it?
In that case all of us on tattle are fucked 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s not DV though is it? It’s literally all verbal by text and none of her messages are shown I wouldn’t say she’s the easy one to deal with. I’m not interested in racking up any goodwill points either…. Only interested in cancelling kneevo… if it was actually DV then he should have knocked her dodgy teeth into shape.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
It’s not DV though is it? It’s literally all verbal by text and none of her messages are shown I wouldn’t say she’s the easy one to deal with. I’m not interested in racking up any goodwill points either…. Only interested in cancelling kneevo… if it was actually DV then he should have knocked her dodgy teeth into shape.
There was photos of her bruised body

Reactions: 3
Remember when she said Jamie hit her or pulled her hair and it all came out she was lying? She has form for making tit up for attention… she’s the girl who cried wolf so you can’t blame people for not believing her!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Remember when she said Jamie hit her or pulled her hair and it all came out she was lying? She has form for making tit up for attention… she’s the girl who cried wolf so you can’t blame people for not believing her!
Sorry when did it come out she was lying did I miss that? Can you link or post SS?

Reactions: 2
In that case all of us on tattle are fucked 😅
not a big believer in some wonderful karmic retribution system so as much chance of bad things happening to us witches than anyone else 🌚

My point is if you think it’s actual karma you should be a bit worried yourself 😂 sorry I’ll be more specific, laughing at someone appearing to be in an abusive situation.

• Haha
Sorry when did it come out she was lying did I miss that? Can you link or post SS?
She posted a video of him hitting her in public? Are you behind

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.