Kneevo #6 can take 12 inches but can't take a joke g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That girls support system needs to step in and help her.. all her friends aren't real friends encouraging her to buy houses in Turkey etc she moved in way too fast and she probably felt trapped. Thank god she's in Ireland and safe.. she needs to seek legal advice re her house, car, dog etc all over there. Poor divil no one deserves rhat. I'm just glad she is aware that his behaviour is not normal.

Reactions: 17
I’m so glad she’s in Ireland right now and she’s not in the same country as him. I wouldn’t wish this situation on anyone and I hope to god she stays safe and she has the support she needs in her personal life.

Reactions: 10
So it’s ok for her to abuse people and tell them kill themselves but now it’s said to her it’s all tears and abuse? I’m in no way condoning what is going on but as usual it’s one rule for her and another for anyone else. She’s better off out of it but it won’t be long before she is back on calling everyone names and telling them stay out of her business.

Reactions: 23
So it’s ok for her to abuse people and tell them kill themselves but now it’s said to her it’s all tears and abuse? I’m in no way condoning what is going on but as usual it’s one rule for her and another for anyone else. She’s better off out of it but it won’t be long before she is back on calling everyone names and telling them stay out of her business.

I mean neither is ok but you are implying she deserves it even if you say your not what you did was imply it. Being a good person is being able to look past people's wrongdoings and sympathise with them when needs be.

Reactions: 12
Is this for real?

Reactions: 6
Now don’t get me wrong, I feel bad for her in her current situation and I really hope she gets the help she needs but my god I can’t forget the time that she posted a tik tok with a bruised face. Somebody reached out asking was she ok and Niamh absolutely tore them apart and made a show of them calling them racist for assuming she was being abused because her boyfriend was from a Muslim background. You just can’t keep up with her these days

Reactions: 15
My heart is breaking for her, she must be so scared. She’s going to lose her dog and her property. God knows what he’ll put out.

Reactions: 4
I feel so sorry for her. Nobody deserves this. I don't see it being easy for her to get her property or dog back.

Reactions: 3
I mean neither is ok but you are implying she deserves it even if you say your not what you did was imply it. Being a good person is being able to look past people's wrongdoings and sympathise with them when needs be.
I’m not saying she deserves it but my heart isn’t breaking for her either & I won’t pretend it is. The sheer volume of people she has attacked and bullied is just too much.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I’m not saying she deserves it but my heart isn’t breaking for her either & I won’t pretend it is. The sheer volume of people she has attacked and bullied is just too much.
I mean that really isn't relevant to her being domestically abused but go off

Reactions: 9
I’m so worried for this girl. She’s a very vulnerable girl at the best of times without the added stress

Reactions: 5
100% agree with you. The pain she has caused others. Remember that girl she tried to get kicked out of college. crappy things happen to crappy people!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I mean just cause she’s a bleep doesn’t mean she should lie down and take it ?

Reactions: 11
100% agree with you. The pain she has caused others. Remember that girl she tried to get kicked out of college. crappy things happen to crappy people!
I don’t wish anything bad to happen to her. I’m sure the property will be solved somehow but she has bullied far too many people for me to be swayed by tears.

I mean just cause she’s a bleep doesn’t mean she should lie down and take it ?
I didn’t even say that did I? Why should anyone have to take it from her? She has been discussed at length on these threads for attacking people & bullying people. It’s not new information.

Reactions: 8
The first thing I thought when I heard she was in a DV situation was I felt very sorry for her.

It never even occurred to me what she did to others or karma... cause thinking like that when you hear of tragedy for others isn't normal.

Reactions: 16
I don’t wish anything bad to happen to her. I’m sure the property will be solved somehow but she has bullied far too many people for me to be swayed by tears.

I didn’t even say that did I? Why should anyone have to take it from her? She has been discussed at length on these threads for attacking people & bullying people. It’s not new information.
No one should take it but if you first thought in your mind after someone comes on sobbing about being in a DV/abusive relationship is, oh well she’s said worse to other people like what are you on? She’s a bleep but Jesus have a bit of sympathy. She’s a troubled girl. I’d imagine she acts out because she’s troubled. Doesn’t justify her behaviour, just explains it but I’d sympathise with anyone in her situation

Reactions: 9
What has happened? How long is she home? Can anybody give a summary of what has happened? Her stories are heartbreaking.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.