Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fr3nchi3

Yes I remember clearly!!! The carry on of her telling us how he’s so great! Like everything, bites her in the (fake) Ass
I'm not a fan of hers but people don't get into a relationship knowing its going to be a DV situation. He could have been great for a long time and then the tables can turn. Abusers can be great manipulators too.

Reactions: 18

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
The moment she called an op-ed a co op she lost me.

She's away with her boyfriend and has nothing better to do but scream into her phone. Sounds like a ripper of a holiday

• Haha
she was live on TikTok yesterday eating with that dweeb.. and I’ve never witnessed less table manners in my life, she was slobbering everywhere food hanging out of her mouth, mayonnaise sliding down her chin.. she’s rough! Pure and utter benefit street

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

DPL10

While I don’t disagree with her - some people do put comments or send private messages out there without thinking how it will effect the person - she is the biggest hypocrite to be pulling that card given her previous antics.

Let’s see:

1. The time a random student tweeted that she found Miriam Mullin’s content cringy; Niamh proceeded to absolutely dogpile on her about it. Even going as far as to entertain the idea of contacting her fucking school. Niamh, you had no idea what mental state that girl was in at the time. Imagine she was feeling down at the time? And there you were, attacking someone for just stating a fucking opinion; not about Miriam Mullins herself (like you misread the situation, but her content.

2. The time she went on about a girl who made a TikTok expressing she didn’t like her and decided to pull a “can’t trust mental health services anymore” card because she was studying to be a mental health nurse and still went on about it days later.

3. Or how about the time when that weird guy on TikTok was talking about the time he dated a 16/17 year old and you attacked him for, what seemed like, weeks. Fair enough, what he did was wrong. But you going after him like that was a disingenuous attempt to gain clout at the expense of someone who clearly wasn’t mentally “all there”. If he had a meltdown and harmed someone, that would have been on you.

I’m sure there are other examples. But those are the ones that stick out the most to me. Also, I’ve said this a million times and I’ll say it again incase the wetbrain herself is reading: You are a public figure. Whether you wanted the responsibility or not, you inherit it when you gain a large following online to not potentially incite your fan base on regular social media users for just having an opinion. Even if it is a negative one.

Also, the Guards? What are you fucking ON, Niamh? You do know (and I know you know) that every social media platform has a feature allowing you to block people. If you contacted a guard about it I’m sure they’d tell you to do as such. How about you don’t waste their time and deal with it yourself. Literally, one tap. That’s all it is and it goes away.
I always go back to the abortion referendum. I was pro choice but found it such a distressing dilemma of a decision to come to, as I was very conflicted over the issue. Dano McCormack (a formerly Facebook famous chap, somewhat annoying) posted a fairly wide of the mark message explaining why he was pro-life to which Niamh (amongst others in fairness) scalded him with the most vile abuse. I remember Niamh using derogatory terms claiming he got famous due to the fact that he was mentally disabled and he would be doing the world a favor if he would just disappear. She stated that if this was his opinion on the extremely sensitive issue, then he himself should have been aborted. This was my first eye opener to just how much of a cretinous bully she really is, the unfortunate paradox being that she is clearly mentally unstable and in need of help herself! It's unfortunate because I just can't muster up any empathy for her. Genuinely I think at her core she is a a rotten egg.

• Wow

Future

Chatty Member
I’m not saying she deserves it but my heart isn’t breaking for her either & I won’t pretend it is. The sheer volume of people she has attacked and bullied is just too much.
100% agree with you. The pain she has caused others. Remember that girl she tried to get kicked out of college. Shitty things happen to shitty people!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

burp661

The poster is talking about syndell I think.
No Bia burns

"Hey kneevo i can't find the remote for the TV?"
'Oh sorry I was using it as a dildo'
That sounds more like syndell, remember she done a rating out of 10 of things she put in her fanny, including a remote, hair straightener, bottle of deodorant… imagine being in her house, you couldn’t pick anything up for fear it’s been inserted in her genitals, I’m surprised she hasn’t put that poor dog up there the one that lives in the room with them

• Haha
  • Wow

Not_another_flogger

I really hope she's OK and no matter what, breaking up with someone who you lived with in a foreign country is an absolute mess and an awful situation to be in but I'm just going to put this out there as food for thought.... She has been proven in the past to lie and manipulate situations to suit her own narrative. I am a little sceptical about what the full story is. What is she getting from sharing this on her page only attention? She's not getting help.

Gofuself

That girls support system needs to step in and help her.. all her friends aren't real friends encouraging her to buy houses in Turkey etc she moved in way too fast and she probably felt trapped. Thank god she's in Ireland and safe.. she needs to seek legal advice re her house, car, dog etc all over there. Poor divil no one deserves rhat. I'm just glad she is aware that his behaviour is not normal.

aprlvgt

Guys I’m sorry I know she’s in a bad situation but I had a giggle remembering when kneevo was telling us that Turkish men are better than Irish men because they’re more respectful and treat women better 💀

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I absolutely hate people like that, I have social communication disorder and I wish I didn’t have it, although I’ve accepted it, and it drives me insane seeing people self diagnosing themselves with autism or adhd etc. because it’s “trendy”. unless you’ve been diagnosed by a professional, shut the fuck up.
I've a teenage son with very severe autism. He is non verbal and will need care for the rest of his life.
There is a trend at the moment where people are self diagnosing themselves with autism. It is BEYOND fucking annoying.

Take a fucking seat and fuck off.

• Heart

jalview19

Chatty Member
Kneevo asking for people to donate to her friend who is €500 short for her cancer treatment.. next story Kneevo just buying sunglasses that are probably €500

• Sick
Oh really 🤣🤣 think I'm intrigued now 🤣
To put it bluntly Syndell is the Lidl version of Kneevo. So imagine all the things Kneevo does expect somehow this person has half Kneevos intelligence, even fewer morals and is even less easy on the eye.

In a normal situation I wouldn't be so blunt but she used to constantly harass/bully my sister and her friends when they were teenagers and she's actually just such a trash fucking human with absolutely no redeemable qualities.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's been hired by the National LGBTQ association to turn men gay.

Her Instagram is private but heres her tiktok (Just be prepared for 900 videos of her fanny):

• Haha
  • Heart

Beghetti

Syndell is rotten, Whatever about Kneevo it's beyond me how anyone would pay Synders for a flash. She does be going around Drawda in a bra and trackie bottoms with a plastic bag instead of a handbag looks like a cross between a child going to a swimming bath or trick or treating dressed as a low rent Cher Lloyd. Mess of a young wan all together.

• Haha
  • Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
The drogheda accent come out when she is full 😂 chicken u are not from the flats stop the chants we would be ashamed to have ye. Not an ounce of natural rhythm In her 😂
I just find her so cringe. She tries to be sexy but all I see is a little kid acting the eejit

• Sick
Reactions: 16

Gofuself

The first thing I thought when I heard she was in a DV situation was I felt very sorry for her.

It never even occurred to me what she did to others or karma... cause thinking like that when you hear of tragedy for others isn't normal.

Reactions: 16