Kneevo #6 can take 12 inches but can't take a joke g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is going on with her niamh flinter and the jlee one?

Reactions: 2
It'll all be a joke like the last time!! It's about upping engagement on all their pages

Reactions: 7
I’d say she is on the snow in Amsterdam going by her latest rant

Reactions: 4
The moment she called an op-ed a co op she lost me.

She's away with her boyfriend and has nothing better to do but scream into her phone. Sounds like a ripper of a holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How can she form a coherent opinion on DV in the public eye when a few weeks ago she uploaded videos and pictures of bruises her fella caused to her thousands and thousands of followers and she’s gotten back with him not once but twice since then ?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How can she form a coherent opinion on DV in the public eye when a few weeks ago she uploaded videos and pictures of bruises her fella caused to her thousands and thousands of followers and she’s gotten back with him not once but twice since then ?!
sorry what actually happened with her and the fella? I haven’t feen following her in weeks and wish I hadn’t stumbled upon her again 😂

Reactions: 1
Why is this plant trying to stay relevant with the Jonny depp case. Trying to up her engagement. Stick to what u are good at kneevo sticking the TV remote up your Gee while your da is looking for it everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually think she’s had the most sensible opinion on the trial out of anyone I’ve seen and I’m really surprised to be saying that! I’m sure she does want the engagement from it but she came with receipts.

Reactions: 4
I actually think she’s had the most sensible opinion on the trial out of anyone I’ve seen and I’m really surprised to be saying that! I’m sure she does want the engagement from it but she came with receipts.
No no no. Don’t agree. A few weeks ago she accused her partner of DV then came on a few days later saying she didn’t mean it and it was because she was tired? She’s cut from the same cloth as the pair of them. Toxic

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I thought it was just me that noticed her ex has been abusing her and she has posted stuff about it and keeps getting back with him what kind of message is that to send to girls and she has the cheek to talk about johnny depp. She's the biggest hypocrite going. Posting memes about abuse a couple days ago then reposts one of them and slaps a tagline over it saying sorry guys I caved again and flies to meet him in Amsterdam!! 😡

Reactions: 10
I agree actually. A rare good take by kneevo

Reactions: 2
Don't care what anyone says but the bbl she got doesn't suit her figure. Looks awful in my opinion

Reactions: 15
So we can safely assume she's bankrolling this whole holiday yeah ??!

And she is perfectly entitled to her opinion on the trial but I always think she's going against the grain intentionally.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.