Kneevo #6 can take 12 inches but can't take a joke g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No lads she couldnโ€™t be out here in a texaco garage washing a 2008 opel Astra I am donnnneeee ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ all I seen was a mouth of teeth coming towards the camera nothing else

• Haha
Reactions: 28
No lads she couldnโ€™t be out here in a texaco garage washing a 2008 opel Astra I am donnnneeee ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ all I seen was a mouth of teeth coming towards the camera nothing else
Could you imagine seeing that? Wonder if this is a โ€œpreviewโ€ for some x rated only fans version as well. In all honesty ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ do you think she went in and asked could she film it there in exchange for free advertising ๐Ÿ˜‚. Imagine...probs be trying to cancel texaco garages tomorrow now on Instagram, saying her skin broke out in a rash from their detergent & they owe her โ‚ฌ5000 for a new boob job ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine your elderly father pulling up to fill the car with petrol and seeing this absolute gobshite rolling around the carwash.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I think bbls look a bit weird on anyone. Kim kardashian was same one hip was bigger. I'm so glad that trend is sort of dieing now.

Reactions: 10
I think bbls look a bit weird on anyone. Kim kardashian was same one hip was bigger. I'm so glad that trend is sort of dieing now.
Unless it's completely natural looking on a skinny person then it looks tit. Her arse does nothing for her waist she looks ridiculous

Reactions: 5
I saw her in person about a month ago and I found her really....unnerving. She looks like a child
and was dressed in a Spice Girls tshirt like a little girl. But she was caked in fake tan (up to her face), and I don't know if it is veneers she has or what but she kept looking at herself in her phone and trying to be sexy. It looked more like gurning. It was like seeing a child trying to be sexy and I found it really uncomfortable.

• Haha
I saw her in person about a month ago and I found her really....unnerving. She looks like a child
and was dressed in a Spice Girls tshirt like a little girl. But she was caked in fake tan (up to her face), and I don't know if it is veneers she has or what but she kept looking at herself in her phone and trying to be sexy. It looked more like gurning. It was like seeing a child trying to be sexy and I found it really uncomfortable.
Exactly ! The girl has nothing seductive or exotic or intriguing about her in the way most attractive people do. Maybe its coz she looks like a child as you say

Reactions: 7
Exactly ! The girl has nothing seductive or exotic or intriguing about her in the way most attractive people do. Maybe its coz she looks like a child as you say
if I have a crush on a guy, something that immediately puts me off him is seeing if he follows her on social media. it just gives me the impression that heโ€™ll have sex with anything with a pulse. I actually cut ties with any guys I was talking to when I saw they were following her

Any man that has anything to do with her or pays her or girls like her is extremely low iq imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why are literal children asking for pics with her? That's frightening to think she is influencing children

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why are literal children asking for pics with her? That's frightening to think she is influencing children
I'd be telling mine duck right off it they wanted photo with her or if they even knew who she was

Reactions: 7
Literally little kids and teens itโ€™s awful to think they might be influenced by her, I have two daughters I would loose my tit if I photo surfaced of either of them with that cretin when they are older

Reactions: 9
Crikey that's her without her filters and make up...
There's something childish looking about her alright. Probably the reason she felt the need to eh, "enhance" certain aspects of her anatomy
See has such a weird stance in all the pics she reposted! Her bbl looks so odd and misshapen in this pic.

Reactions: 3
It is disturbing that's it's only children looking for photos.

Embarrassing for her too, imagine thinking you're a celeb because children ask for photos in tayto park

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.