Kneevo #6 can take 12 inches but can't take a joke g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her teeth seem to be getting worse? The top 8 teeth look like they're drifting forward and nearly being horizontal. She'd seriously want to get her over bite looked at and sorted out.
Even though she has veneers the teeth can still move. Underneath them are her original teeth and it looks to me like they are moving forwards

Reactions: 3
I think getting the fillers dissolved have definitely made her huge overbite more prominent. But I also do think that her teeth/jaw is shifting forward more

Reactions: 8
Just saw on thesun.ie article on her about pane being delayed few hours and then gave her TikTok username 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She really needs to take her teeth seriously. Get them properly sorted and not by some dodge cosmetic place in Turkey. I feel like people these days can actually avoid the way they actually look because they’re constantly looking through a mirrored lens on their phone and immediately editing their photos to avoid their true selves.

Reactions: 7
Her all of a sudden obsession with man united is embarrassing and cringe 😂 just because ur da supported them when you were younger and you wore one of his tops, it doesn’t mean ur a die hard fan...

Reactions: 14
The biggest Manchester United fan of all time is kneevo 😩
Google is her best mate at the mo… all the Man U info she’s searching for- her fingers are really working 90 at the min.. (and not for the reasons she’d like them to portray) but for all the googleing she’s doing on football facts

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She on Charlene and Ellie’s podcast this week, strange combo! But they will prob be besties now!

Reactions: 5
She annoys the life out of me an always starting fights on TikTok it’s disgraceful the mouth on her🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Google is her best mate at the mo… all the Man U info she’s searching for- her fingers are really working 90 at the min.. (and not for the reasons she’d like them to portray) but for all the googleing she’s doing on football facts
Fact. There is no way she is following united since a child and only mentioning it now. If she is a real long time supporter we would of heard of it before now. Sure she only had that one gammy jersey and then went and bought the new one. If she loved them that much she would have plenty of jerseys.

She annoys the life out of me an always starting fights on TikTok it’s disgraceful the mouth on her🤦🏻‍♀️
I heard her on TikTok telling a young lad to get his ears pinned back 😂😂 has she looked in the mirror 🙊

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.