Kneevo #6 can take 12 inches but can't take a joke g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god the sudden "I am a big united fan" act is totally embarrassing. She is 100% trying to pretend she's into United to get OF subs cause hers is dying lmao
I was literally about to come on and say Ive never heard her even mention football/soccer EVER, now it's suddenly her whole personality 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s easy for anyone to Google facts and figures. She thinks people are thick

Reactions: 4
All UTD and nothing about Giggs. Ironic really given her obsession with other cases.

Reactions: 9
She seems to be back in Drogheda a lot? Has she moved home? Sorry I dip in and out of her stories so I have lost touch a bit with her!!!

Reactions: 3
She seems to be back in Drogheda a lot? Has she moved home? Sorry I dip in and out of her stories so I have lost touch a bit with her!!!
I think she only gets visas for a few months at a time or something..! I think she was home a lot at the start of the year cause she over stayed her visa and had to wait awhile before she could get another one!

Reactions: 1
Oh my god the sudden "I am a big united fan" act is totally embarrassing. She is 100% trying to pretend she's into United to get OF subs cause hers is dying lmao

Ah yeah but her fella is a kurd so she's oppressed with him
Shes trying to be like astrid & that other wan whose name escapes me thst are all into OF and wear soccer jerseys

Reactions: 1
Shes trying to be like astrid & that other wan whose name escapes me thst are all into OF and wear soccer jerseys
tbf tho, astrid is a huge Chelsea fan she just uses it to her advantage. Niamh just trying to revive her dead OF in anyway she can

Reactions: 5
That jersey thing is done to death.. it’s very 2010. That dirty unhygienic little girl needs to have the internet taken off her. I will never understand why she has to be such a mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That jersey thing is done to death.. it’s very 2010. That dirty unhygienic little girl needs to have the internet taken off her. I will never understand why she has to be such a mouth.
She has to be on the bag. And have a serious problem with it at that.

She reminds me of a friend i had that I cut out a long time ago. After a serious session they would go off on the irrational rants the way she does. No talking to someone like that, they are convinced they are always in the right

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Who made her united super fan of the year 🤔 never once heard her talk about football untill she put that manky looking Jersey on. Trying to cause drama over the bleeping goalkeeper. No1 gives a duck, Jonny depp must be put to bed at this stage nexxxttttt... poor de gea he didn't save a few goals so what, there is always next week love.

Reactions: 7
Would she ever duck off. I blocked her on Instagram & unfollowed her on tik tok but she still appears crying & bawling & fighting with people. Her D4 wannabe accent and filthy nails make me genuinely ill. She might have money but she is one sad creature

Reactions: 12
She is the definition of a “pick me” 🙄🙄
What a sad existence she has, jumping on any bandwagon/trend she can and arguing with every stranger the internet about it from her room in turkey. The absolute state of her. When you think she couldn’t get worse.. she always drops the bar lower and lower.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.