Kneevo #6 can take 12 inches but can't take a joke g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok but regardless of whose the nudes are and where they are publicly available the problem is still the fact that the other girl is sending underage lads nude photos?? Christ like I’d rather chew my legs off than spend even a minute in Kneevo’s company but her personality doesn’t excuse other people doing tit/weird things 😂
OK last time I am commenting on this because people are clearly picking and choosing what they are reading of what I am saying. I've said numerous times what she is doing is wrong. I haven't once excused her for what is she doing!!! As I said what this Claire one is doing is wrong if the guy is underage but in my opinion Niamh is not the one to be aggressively calling her out. Niamh, as usual, using the wrong doings of others to draw attention to herself! As. bleeping. Always!

ETA the childish bullshit of the way Niamh is so (as always) aggressive takes away from what this Claire one has done so all Niamh is doing is drawing attention to herself and away from what that girl has done. "oh she called me a witch" "oh look at what she posted about me" bullshit all bringing the focus back to Niamh, like she always does!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone have that video of him?
Yes but I don't think it's a good idea to share it as its a DV situation and could potentially end up with her being more hurt. I was going to share it but I think it's a bad idea.

Reactions: 6
Ah she can get in the bin now.

I was genuinely concerned about her yesterday. Now I don't know what to be believing.

I've unfollowed her and gonna unfollow this thread. Not worth my energy

Reactions: 7
Ah she can get in the bin now.

I was genuinely concerned about her yesterday. Now I don't know what to be believing.

I've unfollowed her and gonna unfollow this thread. Not worth my energy
Think I'll do the same. No point wasting my energy give this dope the attention she so craves! 🙄

Reactions: 1
ETA: Long post but needed a rant

I’m still worried for her. As someone who’s been in a very toxic relationship before, they have ways of working their way back in. Feeding false narratives and promising they’ll change. When you’re at your lowest, the way she was yesterday, you’ll believe anything that they tell you because you want to think that you’re so important in their life that they’re willing to change for you. They know all the right things to say to get in your head and doubt yourself that the things they done to you actually even happened. They make you doubt your entire perception and gas light the duck out of you. She’s a troubled girl. You can spot it a mile off.

These men know this and prey on the vulnerabilities. She was abused when she was younger, assumably by a family member or an adult that was supposed to protect her. Victims of Child abuse often repeat the cycle in adulthood, seeking out relationships similar to that they witnessed as a child because that’s all they know.

It’s so hard to not pity her. I’m so conflicted because she’s shown time and time again, that she’s not a very good person, at least it’s how she portrays herself on social media. Even if it’s a persona she puts on for clout, she has publicly humiliated and berated and bullied people online for the whole world to see.

She’s utterly alone in this world. Not one person from her family helped her when she was over there when it was clear as day something dodgy was going on. It was said on here countless times how isolated she was and people did mention strange patterns of bruising on Tiktok and she hoped on the biggest defence train she could find.

As someone who’s seen it first hand that screams red flag to me. Her family need to rally around her, get her off social media for a while, get her money, properties and dog sorted as much as they can or at least out of his hands and help her get back on her feet here. I’m not saying stop OF, she’s made her decision there and is financially independent so kudos to her.

But if she is lying, it’s absolutely disgusting and she needs help as well if she’s capable of coming on camera sobbing her eyes out and creating a false damaging narrative like that which only deters real victims of abuse from coming forward.

Regardless of what’s happening, this girl is extremely vulnerable, clearly going through some sort of mental health crisis and she needs a lot
help from her family and mental health services.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
ETA: Long post but needed a rant

I’m still worried for her. As someone who’s been in a very toxic relationship before, they have ways of working their way back in. Feeding false narratives and promising they’ll change. When you’re at your lowest, the way she was yesterday, you’ll believe anything that they tell you because you want to think that you’re so important in their life that they’re willing to change for you. They know all the right things to say to get in your head and doubt yourself that the things they done to you actually even happened. They make you doubt your entire perception and gas light the duck out of you. She’s a troubled girl. You can spot it a mile off.

These men know this and prey on the vulnerabilities. She was abused when she was younger, assumably by a family member or an adult that was supposed to protect her. Victims of Child abuse often repeat the cycle in adulthood, seeking out relationships similar to that they witnessed as a child because that’s all they know.

It’s so hard to not pity her. I’m so conflicted because she’s shown time and time again, that she’s not a very good person, at least it’s how she portrays herself on social media. Even if it’s a persona she puts on for clout, she has publicly humiliated and berated and bullied people online for the whole world to see.

She’s utterly alone in this world. Not one person from her family helped her when she was over there when it was clear as day something dodgy was going on. It was said on here countless times how isolated she was and people did mention strange patterns of bruising on Tiktok and she hoped on the biggest defence train she could find.

As someone who’s seen it first hand that screams red flag to me. Her family need to rally around her, get her off social media for a while, get her money, properties and dog sorted as much as they can or at least out of his hands and help her get back on her feet here. I’m not saying stop OF, she’s made her decision there and is financially independent so kudos to her.

But if she is lying, it’s absolutely disgusting and she needs help as well if she’s capable of coming on camera sobbing her eyes out and creating a false damaging narrative like that which only deters real victims of abuse from coming forward.

Regardless of what’s happening, this girl is extremely vulnerable, clearly going through some sort of mental health crisis and she needs a lot
help from her family and mental health services.
I completely agree with everything you've said.
I am still very concerned for this girl which is probably the reason why I NEED to unfollow her.
This girl is a stranger to me. To all of us.
My life is full at the moment and I don't have the head space for strangers to be living in there.
I do wish her well and I hope she is ok and that her family give her whatever help she needs

Reactions: 5
I completely agree with everything you've said.
I am still very concerned for this girl which is probably the reason why I NEED to unfollow her.
This girl is a stranger to me. To all of us.
My life is full at the moment and I don't have the head space for strangers to be living in there.
I do wish her well and I hope she is ok and that her family give her whatever help she needs
Oh totally! To quote Jenny from ItGalz and Karla K “its a parasocial relationship”. I don’t know this girl from Adam. Before Tiktok, she could walk past me on the street and she wouldn’t be a second thought in my mind. I myself since unfollowed her because like you I just don’t have the emotional capacity or time to worry about someone I don’t actually know. It’s harsh and conflicting but it’s what’s best for me, my own mental health as I just can’t be seeing what she’s going through because there’s just too many parallels and it’s best for my own family right now. Just hoping she gets the help and attention she needs and get herself straight

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She also claimed Jamie abused her and backtracked on that too. Who knows what to believe but this is a girl who claims all her previous exes abused her and her parents. She backtracks on all these claims so they could be true and they might not either. Her current situation is very worrying though. Hopefully her parents or something can go to Turkey with her and she can't get her assets in order.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know this is really bleeping petty, but does it bother anyone else the way she spells DISGUSTING??
😩😩😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
he is riding diff girls all the time even when with her he don't respect her nevr did and that's sad he used her and gained from her and manipulated her into what she wants to belive horrible way to treat someone just another vulnerable girl conned by the turk again

Reactions: 4
he is riding diff girls all the time even when with her he don't respect her nevr did and that's sad he used her and gained from her and manipulated her into what she wants to belive horrible way to treat someone just another vulnerable girl conned by the turk again
Always weary of new members. Your post there reads very like the text he was sending her. There’s no need to bring his nationality into it. He’s not an abusive con man because he’s Turkish, he’s an abusive con man because he’s an out right scum bag

Reactions: 15
Hi Syndell

Reactions: 6
100% this is Syndell. You would know by the spelling and how she comes across on social media. Hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some bleep of a young one who keeps calling her fat, ugly, plastic etc on tiktok lives. Saying she’ll bate her and laughing that her dog was robbed by her ex. I normally never justify Kneevo being a witch online but this girl is kicking her when she’s down for clout because she’s being talked about more now because of what she revealed yesterday
Kneevo actually started on that girl and has the whole tiktok doing the same,she can't be that heartbroken if she's still finding time to call out random people online, sad duck

Reactions: 13
OK last time I am commenting on this because people are clearly picking and choosing what they are reading of what I am saying. I've said numerous times what she is doing is wrong. I haven't once excused her for what is she doing!!! As I said what this Claire one is doing is wrong if the guy is underage but in my opinion Niamh is not the one to be aggressively calling her out. Niamh, as usual, using the wrong doings of others to draw attention to herself! As. bleeping. Always!

ETA the childish bullshit of the way Niamh is so (as always) aggressive takes away from what this Claire one has done so all Niamh is doing is drawing attention to herself and away from what that girl has done. "oh she called me a witch" "oh look at what she posted about me" bullshit all bringing the focus back to Niamh, like she always does!
👏👏👏Your 100 percent right

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.