Kneevo #6 can take 12 inches but can't take a joke g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She alluded to this a few times in the podcast that she worked in finance I really lol’d at that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she is the type that lies so much she now believes her own lies at this point. She has never ever worked in finance or accounting, she totally over estimates her own intelligence. Fool

Reactions: 14
She alluded to this a few times in the podcast that she worked in finance I really lol’d at that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she is the type that lies so much she now believes her own lies at this point. She has never ever worked in finance or accounting, she totally over estimates her own intelligence. Fool
She probably used her calculator one time on her phone to add up her $3 OF income and that’s why she says she has worked in finance, she’s an absolute loser, I actually h*te her, it’s honestly just the teeth for me, well obviously everything else, but her teeth, ugh, annoys me far more than it should, she has far too much confidence for a girl with an overbite that big

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d say it must hurt. Especially as he’s never posted her on his socials. But can you blame him- he must have been mortified her doing all them cringy tik toks with her screaming β€˜make me come!’ Over and over he was probably hoping nobody he knew would say β€˜oh isn’t that your gf’. If she wants to make a fool of herself all over the internet she can’t expect other people to go along with it forever.

Reactions: 9
Unaliving , honestly has she a brain cell , when she going on her insta story about James McLean

Reactions: 4
I hope she’s getting herself in check regarding the house in Turkey, preferably by getting the ex out of there.

She should either sell up or place the house on Air BnB depending on the location. Her income source is precarious so she should keep her ducks in a row, get a financial advisor and live relatively simply if she wants to protect herself for retirement.
I feel useful πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was it not Ryanair??
She was also a waitress in City North Hotel. She gets around 🀣🀣🀣
I made the assumption it was Aerlingus due to her disgust at ryanair failing to take off on time. Had she genuinely worked for them in the past, she wouldnt be making big public angst instastories and tiktoks. Something didn't add up, so I went with Aerlingus.

Where's city north hotel? I wonder how long she worked at each establishment before quitting. Didn't she do customer service from home as well?

Reactions: 4
I made the assumption it was Aerlingus due to her disgust at ryanair failing to take off on time. Had she genuinely worked for them in the past, she wouldnt be making big public angst instastories and tiktoks. Something didn't add up, so I went with Aerlingus.

Where's city north hotel? I wonder how long she worked at each establishment before quitting. Didn't she do customer service from home as well?
It was Ryanair!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I just can't imagine her target audience will be up to speed on good financial advicers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

City North is in Meath, near enough to Bettystown. I know someone who worked with her, said she was a nice girl until she got the teeth done, then came back with an ego 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Suggestion:

Kneevo’s pushing 30, Serkan’s got the house keys, saggy arse at EP, Dobby’s needing therapy

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does she think she is the authority on absolutely everything? Her tik tok fans must be about 12 because she talks so much shite and contradicts herself constantly .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.