Kneevo #6 can take 12 inches but can't take a joke g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Queue her coming on stories “I live in Turkay lads so obviously I’m gonna be cold when I come to Areland because I live in a hot climate countray?!? What part of that do you guys not understand ?!”😂😂😂
EdUCatE YouRSelF 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Queue her coming on stories “I live in Turkay lads so obviously I’m gonna be cold when I come to Areland because I live in a hot climate countray?!? What part of that do you guys not understand ?!”😂😂😂
Wait for it “like are you guys all dumb” “mind your bleeping business” “you are all only jealous of me because I live in Turkey”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder will she go strumming in the toilets with all her family on board like she did before. I’ll never forget when she did that . A plane full of people and she recording that in the airplane toilets. Sick individual

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I wonder will she go strumming in the toilets with all her family on board like she did before. I’ll never forget when she did that . A plane full of people and she recording that in the airplane toilets. Sick individual
On the way to her grannys funeral!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
On the way to her grannys funeral!!!
Then had the nerve to say we were bullying her when she was suffering the loss of her granny 🤣 but the thread wouldn’t of been made had she not finger banged herself mid flight

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Then had the nerve to say we were bullying her when she was suffering the loss of her granny 🤣 but the thread wouldn’t of been made had she not finger banged herself mid flight
That was the most epic tattle thread name of all time 😂

Reactions: 4
I wish someone would superglue bia burns mouth closed she’s at it again with the wet mouth sounds and peace signs every 2 seconds I have to unfollow 🤢🤢🤢

The desperatation 😩😩😩😩 just buy your own wardrobe you loser!
Is she only doing that because kneevo posted her Amazon package?

That’s is wrong with people? People actually believe u can go through life expecting other to fund it.

Reactions: 1
God I actually forgot this one existed until saw her in Miriam’s photo.

scrolled through her TikTok’s - just the same videos over and over again?? Spent load money on her ass but not in any videos then 🤷🏻‍♂️😂😂

Reactions: 2
I wish someone would superglue bia burns mouth closed she’s at it again with the wet mouth sounds and peace signs every 2 seconds I have to unfollow 🤢🤢🤢

The desperatation 😩😩😩😩 just buy your own wardrobe you loser!
Least you don’t have to put up with it😂😂 I don’t envy her fella one bit

She's wearing a t-shirt that says "miss always right" she must be having a pop at this thread.
Tbh she doesn't look half bad without that horrible Instagram filter she constantly uses in her stories.
That filter makes her Sound way worse than she actually is i think. But maybe I'm just getting soft in my old age

Who is she away in florida with, I know someone said family but I'm only seeing one scruffy looking fella and a child with her in videos/photos?

Stop this is too funny. Finger banging herself on the way to her granny's funeral 😂😂😂😂 I'd say she will be strumming herself in the bed next to her little brother and who ever that other scruff pot is. Dirty witch

Stop this is too funny. Finger banging herself on the way to her granny's funeral 😂😂😂😂 I'd say she will be strumming herself in the bed next to her little brother and who ever that other scruff pot is. Dirty witch
What??? Was it on tiktok or something she was fingering herself?? On way to her granny's funeral 🙈😲😲😲🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.