Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
I know this is really fucking petty, but does it bother anyone else the way she spells DISGUSTING??
😩😩😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
It's just so hard to believe a word that comes out of her mouth or feel sorry for her after all the shit she's done to others in the past. Remember that poor girl in Maynooth college and then saying her ex hit her when he didnt. This is what happens when you're a thundering cunt. no one believes your shit.
I saw that girl posing with her degree on Twitter recently saying remember when Kneevo tried to get me kicked out for saying I didn’t think Miriam Mullins was funny. It was a funny post but at the time Kneevo could have destroyed that girls life and she wouldn’t have given it a second thought. The girl is a nasty bully and she will never change

Reactions: 20
I said it threads ago this would happen she’ll never ever see them properties or that dog again. Turkish men are known for this and Irish girls fall for it over and over again.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
Why on earth would you go back to a bar where your ex is going to be who u don't get on with it 🤔 without your your fella... Oh🤔 I know cause u are a little trouble making little attention seeking yoke. Seriously no1in their right mind would want to bump into their ex twice who the don't like or go back to the same place they seen them . She wanted the drama.

What do ye think she can actually do to get her dog back tho? Especially if the ex was abusive. To be fair if you were in an abusive relationship and people were badgering you with questions I’d probably come across as a bit rude too even tho I don’t really think her response was rude at all

Jellybb

VIP Member
I feel bad for the girl but it’s not the biggest shock in the world IMO.. it just goes to show those who are so vocal about being so happy and boasting are the ones that are lying through their teeth!

antiblogger

Why are literal children asking for pics with her? That's frightening to think she is influencing children

• Heart
Reactions: 18

jalview19

Chatty Member
So the bf can get a visa to the Netherlands and a visa to Spain in a 4 day Notice period but it takes 6 weeks to get a visa to Ireland and that’s why the bf hasn’t been… I don’t know how kneevo friends can just be there partying with the boyfriend knowing the abuse

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
Think I'm gonna have to unfollow the fake fan stuff is too much, it's boring.
She can pretend she's been a fan from day dot but it's bullshit and we all know it. She's been online for how many years now? I've followed her from the beginning and she has never mentioned Man united EVER, suddenly it's all she talks about. Also she's such a fan but has one jersey she wears which is one she had when she was like 7 years old. You're telling me you're a fan but have never bought any of the jerseys over the years??
It's clear her engagement and numbers have dropped. It's a popular subject at the minute with their performance going down the toilet over the last year so she thinks by talking about it she'll generate some engagement and the people replying to her are worse.

• Heart

Bored001

I i
TikTok
Some girl giving her grief for saying that Turkish men culture isn’t respectful to women.
The girl was slagging her saying why did you praise him all the time.
Then she explained she was abused and put up pics
I understand she was abused and that’s why she praised him and whayever, but anytime anyone mentioned abuse before she literally called everyone racist and said how this generation is fucked , and is now saying how this generation are snowflakes for saying it isn’t every Turkish man, I feel
For her but I can’t keep up 🤦🏼‍♀️

samcron

Why does she always change her accent depending on who she’s with? She’s northside Dublin with DylanTheIdiot, southside Dublin when she wants to think she knows what she’s talking about, and pure Drogheda when she’s back in the camp with her traveller family.

Is there a single real thing about this absolutely irritating cunt?

• Haha
I didn't see her but my partner did at EP... He said she's very bloated in the face and obvious to know she's had work done. However as much as I don't like her at least she's out having fun and not locked up in an apartment in Turkey

youbetterst0p

Can’t believe Denah is getting so much surgery next week. Tummy tuck and BBL, I know with the BBL you’ve to only lie on your stomach but she’s gonna be in so much pain coz she will be after getting her stomach done too 😳 don’t know how she will cope
isn’t she the same one who set up a go fund me for a tummy tuck and boob job and had to delete it within a few days because no one donated bad everyone called her out for trying to use a health condition to trick people into paying for non essential surgery? hahahah how can she be affording this now