Kneevo #6 can take 12 inches but can't take a joke g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so typical that he benefited from her OF money and even appeared on it afaik and then resorts to calling her a slut.

Reactions: 21
Sorry now but his English in those messages is absolutely atrocious and we all know she never bothered to learn a word of Turkish so I can only imagine the educated, deep conversations the 2 of them had! Imagine her trying to explain "ram this 12 inch dildo up my fake plastic arse while I video us for money"....

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I really really hope not one person will post an "I told you so" or similar post to what that woman is going through right now. You may not like her, and that's fine, but an abusive relationship can happy ANY of us.

Reactions: 25
It’s awful…she is in bits. she must be so worried about her dog and her property. Im guessing she is in Ireland and he is in Turkey.

Reactions: 8
I really really hope not one person will post an "I told you so" or similar post to what that woman is going through right now. You may not like her, and that's fine, but an abusive relationship can happy ANY of us.
I was really thinking the same, and I hope she’s ok. But for someone to ask her was she being abused before, and for her to come back calling that girl awful names saying she’s in a perfect relationship and that a would NEVER let a boy hit her or abuse her, calling all these people ******* and idiots for assuming it. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone, but she could have taken peoples concerns before up nicer that abuse poeple.

Reactions: 9
I was really thinking the same, and I hope she’s ok. But for someone to ask her was she being abused before, and for her to come back calling that girl awful names saying she’s in a perfect relationship and that a would NEVER let a boy hit her or abuse her, calling all these people ******* and idiots for assuming it. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone, but she could have taken peoples concerns before up nicer that abuse poeple.
Id have called people mental for suggesting I was in an abusive relationship while I was in it too.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.