Kneevo #6 can take 12 inches but can't take a joke g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said he's out of her house in turkey now. He has taken the dog and her friends and contacts in turkey are going to help her sell the house.
I believe her that she was abused. She needs a dig out with her mental health. She could have BPD or something. She seems to have a pattern of hurting herself in one way or another. Feel bad for her really.

Reactions: 9
She said he's out of her house in turkey now. He has taken the dog and her friends and contacts in turkey are going to help her sell the house.
I believe her that she was abused. She needs a dig out with her mental health. She could have BPD or something. She seems to have a pattern of hurting herself in one way or another. Feel bad for her really.
Was she saying this on live today?

Reactions: 1
It's just so hard to believe a word that comes out of her mouth or feel sorry for her after all the tit she's done to others in the past. Remember that poor girl in Maynooth college and then saying her ex hit her when he didnt. This is what happens when you're a thundering bleep. no one believes your tit.

Reactions: 13
It's just so hard to believe a word that comes out of her mouth or feel sorry for her after all the tit she's done to others in the past. Remember that poor girl in Maynooth college and then saying her ex hit her when he didnt. This is what happens when you're a thundering bleep. no one believes your tit.
I saw that girl posing with her degree on Twitter recently saying remember when Kneevo tried to get me kicked out for saying I didn’t think Miriam Mullins was funny. It was a funny post but at the time Kneevo could have destroyed that girls life and she wouldn’t have given it a second thought. The girl is a nasty bully and she will never change

Reactions: 20
Is she gona obsess over this abuse shite 🥱 she won't shut up now for a while. It's her new topic

Reactions: 7
I know she still has the villa in turkey but what happened to the apartment? Also is she seeing someone new again she seriously needs time to herself but her TikTok’s are suggesting she’s seeing someone again 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Whilst i agree there was a DV situation she was far from an innocent victim there were videos up the first time she said he was abusing her where she was shoving a camera in his face during a heated argument in what seemed to be to provoke a reaction. Now i can see recording the incident for proof but thats not what she was doing. I reckon she gave as good as she got (or at least attempted to anyway) but came of worse. He isnt likely to come out and say she hit him due to his culture, it would probably be better for him to say he was abusing her than to say that he and his girlfriend had physical fights and she hit him also. to think niamh is some mousey little wallflower who would meekly take abuse is ridiculous. You only have to look at her past relationships at very conveniently you find they were all abusers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I would say my gut is 99% right, but I think Eskimo (Alex) from Outburst/versitile and her have something going on saw he liked a few of her pics and then he put up that sex video thing on his Instagram and you can hear his friend say to his mam "and you said your wan makes dirty money and now alex is' IM CALLING IT

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I would say my gut is 99% right, but I think Eskimo (Alex) from Outburst/versitile and her have something going on saw he liked a few of her pics and then he put up that sex video thing on his Instagram and you can hear his friend say to his mam "and you said your wan makes dirty money and now alex is' IM CALLING IT
You'd be right I reckon look at this screenshot where she mentions she is seeing a musician

She said on her tt live that she was meeting dfella she's seeing and his mates tonight and check this 🙊

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Thought he was engaged? I know Casper is single now tho. Can’t believe she’s hanging around with Lindsey

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thought he was engaged? I know Casper is single now tho. Can’t believe she’s hanging around with Lindsey
Hanging round with either of them, 😳although I think casper probably has more respect for himself

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.