Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Someone in the fb group I was in for the Disney cruise shared some pictures from the back of the frozen show, had to go back and check, remembered where she was standing, and… well….
79BF8E80-E4BC-4781-AB6F-1D8121009D33.png
1333928A-E366-40F8-A1C0-41C02CCCB524.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Anon1989

Oooh I’ll do the introduction - you’ll have to let me know if there’s anything I missed.

Party of 4, mainly the Sian show but we have Callum (or Dullum) as he’s known and their long suffering kids, Lyla and Daisy.

Experts on just about everything Disney - if they’ve dropped the cash on it, it makes them pro status - so we’ve had know it all vlogs about Disney World, DVC, DLP, DCL and RunDisney.

Pre-pandemic Sian was so stuck up her own arse about never wanting to darken the doors of DLP. Since the pandemic she was that desperate to go she stayed over there in 2020 when it went onto the red list - and was most offended when work made her take unpaid leave. She now has a new job. They’re probably back out to DLP for more thrilling abandon kids at every opportunity content now that France is back on the Amber list.

She had a massive tantrum about the vaccine requirements for DCL when they were announced and said it would rule them out - all of a sudden, they’re doing a trip announcement so looks like she used her NHS privileges to bump Dullum towards the front of the queue. In addition to the Staycation cruise she has 1 more staycation cruise booked, 2 other cruises + the cruise credit for a further one… in addition to DLP and WDW trips + dropping about £800 on RunDisney bibs… leading most Tattlers to believe that she’s selling more than just shitty candles, she’s actually shifting more narcotics than Walter White!

I’ve mentioned the long suffering kids - in one vlog Daisy was made to stay in the parks that long she fell asleep and wet herself in her pushchair… Sian thought it was totally fine to talk about that in the vlog, as if it was an inconvenience… not to mention featuring footage of her being pinned down for a PCR test for the cruise. Lovely. In addition to the kids, there’s a lockdown puppy - Ellie - who by the end of this year will have probably spent more time being looked after by various sets of parents than she will have been by Sian and Dullum. Basically the puppy was purchased to facilitate the creation of an Insta account - now she’s less puppy cute and fluffy, the interest in Ellie and her Insta account has died off. Sian hardly bothers with it.

In addition to the candles she also peddles Beachbody and claims to be a ‘coach’ despite having zero qualifications in either fitness and/or nutrition. She believes that being a coach means you send a few inspirational what’s apps and tell people to buy expensive protein powder from Beachbody… it led to a few of her followers trying to do exercise every day challenges. Completely missing the point of the importance of recovery. Excellent.

There’s more. So much more… like breaking of lockdown rules etc… that’s why she’s so deserving of her own thread!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Complaining about missing America whilst sat on holiday in Ibiza to a bunch of followers who probably haven’t had a holiday in years, read the room Sian you ungrateful prick.

Reactions: 18

emerald

VIP Member
Some people's lives really are an enigma to me. I can't imagine being in my thirties (?) and borrowing money off my parents for anything other than a total emergency. If I asked for money to go on holiday past the age of 18 they'd tell me to piss right off 😂 how the other half live

• Haha
Reactions: 18

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I don’t really understand everyone’s fascination with how they afford stuff. So what??

I get the whole she shouldn’t say she’s budgeting if they’re well off… but no one should have to justify what they spend their money on.
Calm down there sweetie, you'll give yourself a hernia coming charging onto a thread like that!

It's called contradicting themselves. You can't call yourself the queen of budget and then go on luxury holiday after luxury holiday! It leaves a bad taste

• Haha
Reactions: 17

emerald

VIP Member
People who bring out the coffee shop chestnut make me laugh. As if the rest of us plebs who can't afford Disney are at Costa every single day.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s just shared somebody else’s story saying she’s struggling with people making assumptions about the parts of her life she doesn’t share online and then discussing them online (can’t imagine where!).

Here is the thing. This is human nature. People are intrigued with other people. Even if your life is entirely private then the people you meet are still making assumptions about you, you probably just don’t find out about it. Almost everybody you meet will have opinions about you; those opinions might be wrong or could they be weirdly accurate. But 99% of the time it doesn’t matter because you will never find out about them and they won’t affect your life.

The issue comes that if you publicly broadcast large parts of your life online many more people will have opinions about you and some of those opinions will be just as public as your posts. You’ll be much more aware of the opinions, just like everybody else is much more aware of your life than is normal.

If you put your private life online people will see your life and comment on it. If what you put online isn’t the full story then people will fill in the gaps and make assumptions about the rest of the story. A small proportion of people will even discuss those assumptions online. But the people discussing it online are only mirroring what people seeing the online posts are thinking. And almost every person Sian knows is seeing her posts. This forum is just an exaggerated version of what her friends, family, colleagues, and acquaintances have been thinking for years: ever since she decided to broadcast her private life online. That’s the real struggle.

Even if Sian could somehow shut down every online discussion people would still be forming opinions and discussing those opinions offline and the people who discuss you the most will be the people who actually know you in real life. The influencer coping mechanism is to pretend people discussing you are just sad/haters/jealous but (mostly) they aren’t. Mostly they are just mirroring the offline discussions people are having.

Stitch#17

All the “here’s where the tears came”. Like really……….?

You’re in an exhibition hall with folks dressed up as Mickey / Minnie. I love Disney and miss being in Florida. However I wouldn’t be standing sobbing if someone came up to me in a mouse outfit when I was standing in the middle of a hotel conference room.

It’s the performance of it all - “I must appear to be the happiest, most overwhelmed” 🤦‍♀️
Just spotted them in the background of a photo somebody posted on a group I’m on. Look like they’re having the time of their lives don’t they….Not! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
She's annoyed about people filming Disney stuff with their cameras held up. She never does that, apparently, ruins the magic.

I'm sure she has never ruined anyone's magic with her filming, photographing and screeching.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Zoepenguin

She’s just shared somebody else’s story saying she’s struggling with people making assumptions about the parts of her life she doesn’t share online and then discussing them online (can’t imagine where!).

Here is the thing. This is human nature. People are intrigued with other people. Even if your life is entirely private then the people you meet are still making assumptions about you, you probably just don’t find out about it. Almost everybody you meet will have opinions about you; those opinions might be wrong or could they be weirdly accurate. But 99% of the time it doesn’t matter because you will never find out about them and they won’t affect your life.

The issue comes that if you publicly broadcast large parts of your life online many more people will have opinions about you and some of those opinions will be just as public as your posts. You’ll be much more aware of the opinions, just like everybody else is much more aware of your life than is normal.

If you put your private life online people will see your life and comment on it. If what you put online isn’t the full story then people will fill in the gaps and make assumptions about the rest of the story. A small proportion of people will even discuss those assumptions online. But the people discussing it online are only mirroring what people seeing the online posts are thinking. And almost every person Sian knows is seeing her posts. This forum is just an exaggerated version of what her friends, family, colleagues, and acquaintances have been thinking for years: ever since she decided to broadcast her private life online. That’s the real struggle.

Even if Sian could somehow shut down every online discussion people would still be forming opinions and discussing those opinions offline and the people who discuss you the most will be the people who actually know you in real life. The influencer coping mechanism is to pretend people discussing you are just sad/haters/jealous but (mostly) they aren’t. Mostly they are just mirroring the offline discussions people are having.
Louder for the people in the back! Think this applies to pretty much every thread on tattle tbh, you want the positives of being an influencer then you have to deal with the negatives.

• Heart

rummynose

It annoys me when influencers bash tattle.
Yes some threads may be a little close to the bone but to be honest the threads i follow i only see posts on here where honest OPINIONS (basically not arse licking comments) are being made as these kinds of comments on YT or IG are usually deleted.
You cant expect to put your life on the internet (+ make money from it) and every single person adore you, its not realistic.

Nadurath

VIP Member
There is nothing quite like walking down Main Street in the snow which is why DLP will always be my favourite.

I think comparing WDW and DLP is like comparing restaurants. They both have similar items on the menu, but they are done in different ways and each has its positives and negatives. Everyone will have a personal preference and it doesn’t make someone else’s choice wrong.

My issue comes with the “save your money and go to Florida / it’s crap compared to Florida / why bother when there’s Florida” attitude. Everyone’s situation is different, and for some people a trip every 2 years to DLP might be a huge financial undertaking. Brushing it off as an inferior experience is condescending, and to do it to the people who are ultimately funding your lifestyle with their views on YT is just mind blowing to me and does nothing but add to the cycle of debt people get themselves into trying to keep up with influencers.

Kikidoyouloveme

I always feel like DLP gets done dirty, it’s a lovely park; I loved taking my 2 when they were smaller , loading up the car full of the baby bits, we always stayed in the Disneyland hotel and had a garden room, which to be fair was still thousands! My kids had a wonderful time ( as did we) it’s not Florida, but London and Texas aren’t anything alike either! Florida is my favorite but Paris will always have my heart a little, these vloggers are so disrespectful for the people who work so hard to manage to afford that park.

Spinmum

Chatty Member
Please do not upset princess Sian.😂
Don’t go looking then Sian 🤷🏻‍♀️ We are not trolling your inbox 🤷🏻‍♀️

(I personally think she could have a really good channel if she wasn’t so “beggy” and desperate for insta/youtube fame.
she should also think long and hard about the over exposure and privacy rights of her girls. She knows about safeguarding 🤨)

Reactions: 14