Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually, you begin to verge into safeguarding challenges don't you? It's not just GDPR, it's more than that. Not only are her patients vulnerable, they are also young. I would not be thrilled to have her involved in my child's care.

Reactions: 2
My guess is because she was a charge nurse (the dark blue strips on her uniform instead of white means that she was a charge nurse) she got to make her own rules and the clinical lead either didnt know or didnt care in her presvious role.

She doesn't even want to be a nurse anymore! I'm not sure her employer checked her socials before hiring her cause sure as tit I wouldn't hire anyone who already stated publicly that she wants to leave eventually.

Reactions: 5
There aren’t enough nurses to turn away people who want to leave eventually! Nurses will be hired even if they explicitly say in an interview that they intend to leave the job in a couple of years. I know of nurses who have been hired in exactly those circumstances.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she only qualify like 9 years ago? I’m sure she didn’t do nursing straight out of school. Certain I watched an early vlog where she said that.

Also notice how it’s all Gollums family… they gave money for dvc, the family trips are all with his side - they probably pay for it. I wonder what the script is there. I know Gollums brother/dad have really good careers (medical field)

oh and now because her channel & socials are suddenly “Disney & Travel” she’s vlogging the holiday next week..aren’t we Lucky!!

Matt & Michaels adventures 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
An overnight stay in Cardiff with those friends when Welsh Covid rules were that you could not meet indoors. But then she’s flouted the rules from the start so shouldn’t be surprised.
Can someone recap which rules they flouted please?

Reactions: 1
Oh right, didn’t we all do that though at some point, maybe not at the very beginning Although I never documented it on social media and was discrete

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Oh right, didn’t we all do that though at some point, maybe not at the very beginning Although I never documented it on social media and was discrete
NO! we didn't all do that and perhaps if none of 'us' had then we wouldn't still be in a mess a year and a half later.

Although you being discreet may have slowed the spread so well done you !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Actually, you begin to verge into safeguarding challenges don't you? It's not just GDPR, it's more than that. Not only are her patients vulnerable, they are also young. I would not be thrilled to have her involved in my child's care.
Funny you should say this because after the last DLP vlog where she talked about just fitting the time off in between shifts (rather than using annual leave), I had thought it was a bit irresponsible. She even vlogged the last part of the journey home saying she was exhausted and had to go to work the next day. Surely it’s your responsibility to be well rested when lives are at stake? My partners job involves him being responsible for lives and there is an industry wide practice where if you even get woken up by something in the night before your shift you can phone up and say you aren’t rested enough. But to do a full blown Disney holiday (I know it was only a few days) and then rock up to work first thing after getting home late the night before, just feels a bit selfish to me.

Reactions: 9
She's annoyed about people filming Disney stuff with their cameras held up. She never does that, apparently, ruins the magic.

I'm sure she has never ruined anyone's magic with her filming, photographing and screeching.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
No, you don’t understand. She’s different and better. She does film everything but she holds her camera at chest height!

Filming everything and holding a camera at head height = totally wrong and ruining the magic.

Filming everything but holding your camera at chest height = totally fine and enhancing the magic.

You can’t possibly be in the moment if you hold your camera one foot higher than she does. Whereas she’s always completely in the moment and definitely not focussing almost entirely on her vlogging and Instagram account.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn’t she also just say that they only vlog and film for like an hours worth of time and the rest of the time they are enjoying the magic… That seems contradictory to holding the camera at chest height so they can film everything constantly and still enjoy the magic. Also I’ve seen her vlogs and they don’t look like they are filmed from chest height but ok… They sometimes pass windows and mirrors and you can see exactly where they hold the camera.

Reactions: 4
Christ on a bike. The things that make her incredibly sad are the dumbest thing in the whole world. Puppies being poorly make me sad. Kids not having school meals makes me sad.
Not bleeping phones filming a show. (although it pisses me off when I'm behind them 😅)

Does she think that her yapping, screeching or filming the people behind her / at the pool for her to make money off is fine?

But recording a show on a phone? How terrible.

Reactions: 6
She’s an absolute clown. Of course her videos are made with her camera at chest height 🙄

I didn’t realise she was 6ft tall for us to get the pov we do! Also as for experiencing “your trip through your eyes not your screens”… says a lot for someone who’s phone is permanently glued to her hand in every single vlog.

maybe she should remember this when Gollum is made to take a million photos of her awkward arse posing in every basic position so she has content and her poor kids are made to wait until they have the perfect shot.

God this woman needs to get of her high horse.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.