Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
No, you don’t understand. She’s different and better. She does film everything but she holds her camera at chest height!

Filming everything and holding a camera at head height = totally wrong and ruining the magic.

Filming everything but holding your camera at chest height = totally fine and enhancing the magic.

You can’t possibly be in the moment if you hold your camera one foot higher than she does. Whereas she’s always completely in the moment and definitely not focussing almost entirely on her vlogging and Instagram account.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
Crying on a train because she got invited to a party. Yes Sian, we all want to be you. We all wish we too could be crying, on a train, over a corporate invite. I think I need to avoid social media today, these idiots are making me roll my eyes so much they are starting to ache.

Reactions: 12

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Okay, after MUCH discussion about Knappily Ever After in the Disney Vloggers Thread (See threads 1 and onwards here: https://tattle.life/threads/disney-vloggers-1.16828/ ) I thought it would be a good idea to create their own thread!

I have added them into the 'influencer' category as that's where many of the Disney 'Vloggers' are these days!

As this is Knappily Ever After's first thread, who would like to give an introduction to Knappily for those who are unfamiliar?!

• Heart

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
As much as I dislike many of these influencers I would have no interest in establishing where they live and would seriously question the motives of anyone who does.

cheeseybites

I’m not that concerned about how she can afford five or six massive holidays a year (plus a new pedigree puppy who will have cost thousands). I know it isn’t through strict monthly budgeting as she splurges on tat all the time. But if that’s what she wants to pretend then so be it. I don’t think anybody believes her.

What I am increasingly amazed at is how low down her priorities her children appear to be. She’s just had a 10 day holiday at an all inclusive resort primarily aimed at adults (no children’s entertainment for example) and just put her children in kids club pretty much every day and evening. They went on one day out but that was an adult oriented day of sightseeing. That wasn’t a holiday for the children in any way, even though they missed half a week of school to go.

Now she is openly stating that her children are dying to go back to Disney World but she is “quite pleased” she is going without them first! Yes, they are all going together a month later. But Disney is her children’s most favourite thing in the whole world because she brought them up to be that way. Now on the first opportunity to visit in two years they are leaving their children behind. That is so cruel.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
For a 'social media break' and 'family time abroad'...They've spent a LOT of time on Instgram. I think she's now got to the point where she CRAVES the social media attention now. No going back now, she's a full time Insta hun.

Going to Disney as adults without kids is fine and normal. What isn’t normal is bringing your kids up in the U.K. to worship Disney, have almost every gift Disney, all their casual clothing Disney, all their interests Disney to the extent that your youngest tells their teacher on the first day of school that “we are a Disney family”… and then go on holiday to Disney World Florida without them! That is horrible and mean. They are bringing those kids up to worship Disney to the exclusion of almost everything else and are then excluding them from a massive Disney trip.

Yes, adults deserve time away from their kids. I have no issue with parents having short breaks and holidays away from their kids. But not if those breaks and holidays are to do your children’s favourite thing without them: the favourite thing that you have conditioned them to love.

This isn’t leaving the kids out of a boring two day cruise that doesn’t stop anywhere and is mostly focussed on eating and hot tubs. This is a long haul trip to their children’s favourite ever place. And perhaps the worst thing is that they could easily take the children if they wanted to and were a bit less selfish with their choice of activity.

Tublet83

VIP Member
I’m so here for this 🙂

Can I also add despite being a children’s nurse herself the lack of safeguarding. Showing her children’s underwear, children’s underwear she’s purchased.

She doesn’t seem to understand boundaries and protecting her children

QueenMavis95

Don’t go looking then Sian 🤷🏻‍♀️ We are not trolling your inbox 🤷🏻‍♀️

(I personally think she could have a really good channel if she wasn’t so “beggy” and desperate for insta/youtube fame.
she should also think long and hard about the over exposure and privacy rights of her girls. She knows about safeguarding 🤨)
I really liked her channel when I first found it about 18 months ago, but now I’m not a fan at all. Going on a Disney cruise with Instagram strangers and leaving your family at home 🤨 how very odd. I just can’t deal with the desperation for content. Think she needs a reality check and to be reminded about what *really* matters AKA her actual family.

As for the story she’s just upload re Tattle…at the end of the day, when you put yourself at there you’ve got to accept the good, the bad and the ugly!! Not everyone is going to like you 😅 by no means do I condone or agree with trolling where abusive comments or DMs are being sent. But if you’re going out of your way to see what people are saying about you, then that’s your problem 🤷🏻‍♀️ People are allowed to have an opinion and people are allowed to talk.

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
I'd never opt to be on another continent from my young children, particularly during an unpredictable pandemic. But then, I also wouldn't go on a holiday aimed at kids, without my kids, and we did Disney lots pre-kids. Once you take them with you it's a million times more magical.

• Heart

Troyston30

Chatty Member
Whilst I wouldn't wish a disability on anyone, I defo agree that she probably got a hefty compensation payout as a child and that has gone a long way toward making life financially comfortable for them.

I just wish she was transparent enough to say you know what me and the hubby are fairly well off and can comfortably afford 5 holidays a year. Rather than pretend it's all down to not having a tumble dryer and not drinking Starbucks during the week.

I’m sure she loves her kids way more than Disney but, at the moment, her priorities seem way out of whack: she appears to be prioritising her Disney “career” above everything else.

Really interesting to look back at her blog from 2016 which said they were aiming to go to Disney “every other year” to make memories and even disparaged DVC as “silly”. The focus back then was clearly her children and there was much more balance. Compare to now where almost every item of clothing is Disney, they aim to go 4-5 times a year and are now even leaving their kids behind to go to Disney. Her kids won’t be making many memories sat at home whilst mummy and daddy run round Disney thousands of miles away.

I get that it is a Disney focussed account and long-term she clearly wants the account to be her job. So it may exaggerate her love of Disney for effect and there’s certain things she feels she “has” to do to grow her account, but, even then, her kids don’t and won’t understand that. They love Disney because mummy and daddy love Disney and take them to Disney and buy them Disney things. But now mummy and daddy are doing Disney without them.

Little things are big things to young children. I still remember when I was 7 and my mum promised to take me swimming but didn’t. Big things are absolutely humongous things for young children. Her eldest will remember her parents going to Disney without her for the rest of her life. Even if she tells them it’s ok (because they are all going together shortly afterwards) she will remember them going without her for the rest of her life.

• Sad
I don’t really understand everyone’s fascination with how they afford stuff. So what??

I get the whole she shouldn’t say she’s budgeting if they’re well off… but no one should have to justify what they spend their money on.
They made a massive song and dance (almost literally) about how they are super frugal and dont buy things they desperately need to be able to go on these holidays. Then go on a spending sprees.

She also advised people to lie to a loan provider and say its for home improvements so people can buy DVC. All the while, they get hand outs from his parents.

If they didn't bang on about being on a budget and making out that everyone can do what they do, we would only rag on them for posting pics and vlogs with their kids naked, in swimsuits and with their knickers on clear view. And them being in hospital. For profit. (Amongst all the rest but that's the worst)

Last edited:

ZapfaWat

For someone who doesn't seem to like DLP, why the hell has she got an annual pass for there?

Nothing worse than people harping on about comparing it to bloody WDW all the time!!!!
I think she bought them because soon as you get over 4-5 days it pays for itself over buying park tickets or staying on site. I really enjoy DLP and its a totally different experience than WDW.

I honestly believe people people in the UK shit on DLP to try and explain their excessive WDW holidays. I've had on-site stays at DLP that people have said I've "wasted" the money because I could do WDW for the same. Sure, if you forget about flights completely and the park tickets you have to buy which come included in a on-site stay at DLP.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Babyshark

Chatty Member
All the “here’s where the tears came”. Like really……….?

You’re in an exhibition hall with folks dressed up as Mickey / Minnie. I love Disney and miss being in Florida. However I wouldn’t be standing sobbing if someone came up to me in a mouse outfit when I was standing in the middle of a hotel conference room.

It’s the performance of it all - “I must appear to be the happiest, most overwhelmed” 🤦‍♀️

Tublet83

VIP Member
I can’t imagine sharing a room on a boat with strangers you haven’t met before - they could be complete weirdos 😂