Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never said I was perfect or infallible but thank you ❤
I just found the way she said it seemed cold towards her children, you didn’t have to agree with me :)
Yep, I didn’t agree, thus my comment.

I do agree the kids are shown more than they need to be, though, but that’s something they’ve decided & ultimately it’s their choice. At least it’s not at Sacone-Joly levels, thankfully!

Reactions: 2
Yep, I didn’t agree, thus my comment.

I do agree the kids are shown more than they need to be, though, but that’s something they’ve decided & ultimately it’s their choice. At least it’s not at Sacone-Joly levels, thankfully!
I absolutely agree that parents need that time away and the deserve it. But I’ve never seen Knappily act like an affectionate mother and she seems to give the impression that her children are just big inconveniences. When they watch these vlogs in the future I don’t think it will be hard for them to see it

Reactions: 4
I absolutely agree that parents need that time away and the deserve it. But I’ve never seen Knappily act like an affectionate mother and she seems to give the impression that her children are just big inconveniences. When they watch these vlogs in the future I don’t think it will be hard for them to see it
I can see that, but I still like to give people the benefit of the doubt, we’re only seeing a fraction of their day after all!

I can see that, but I still like to give people the benefit of the doubt, we’re only seeing a fraction of their day after all!
A fraction of their day.... I assume you don't see her Instagram stories? She must be surgically attached to her blooming phone.

I do wonder how many she will post when she's not having to do that mundane parenting thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A weekend child free I can think of a million of places I would rather go than a Disney cruise that I had just BEEN on a month before.

For someone who claims her life revolves around “travel” and she wants to take the kids out to homeschool them whilst travelling, her travelling is really boring 😂

• Haha
She's closing her shop down said that its so she can spend more time with the kids just as they are both starting school full time lol I wonder if it wasn't making as much money as we thought said she wants everyone that supported her shop to support her YouTube channel lol

Reactions: 8
She's closing her shop down said that its so she can spend more time with the kids just as they are both starting school full time lol I wonder if it wasn't making as much money as we thought said she wants everyone that supported her shop to support her YouTube channel lol
Bet she’s taking on more hours at work to pay off her holidays!

Reactions: 3
Going in to partnership with Soaf perhaps with a new even shittier store ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No offence meant here. But weren’t you all moaning about her not caring much about her kids etc.

so she proposes closing her shop to focus on them and you take offence and criticise that too?!

Making YouTube vlogs is a much easier work load than running a small shop. If you’re dropping one it would be no doubt be the shop, I bet the growth in YouTube followership will earn more longer term.

I wonder why we get such tit content from Sophie and Dave who do sweet F.A.

😂😂

Reactions: 6
No offence meant here. But weren’t you all moaning about her not caring much about her kids etc.

so she proposes closing her shop to focus on them and you take offence and criticise that too?!

Making YouTube vlogs is a much easier work load than running a small shop. If you’re dropping one it would be no doubt be the shop, I bet the growth in YouTube followership will earn more longer term.

I wonder why we get such tit content from Sophie and Dave who do sweet F.A.

😂😂
If it is to focus on the girls then fair comment.

Personally I doubt it and suspect that it means more time spent churning out Instagram reels and distinctly average vlogs. The DLP travel day was atrocious.

Reactions: 5
For someone who doesn't seem to like DLP, why the hell has she got an annual pass for there?

Nothing worse than people harping on about comparing it to bloody WDW all the time!!!!

Reactions: 7
Where did you find this out?

For someone who doesn't seem to like DLP, why the hell has she got an annual pass for there?

Nothing worse than people harping on about comparing it to bloody WDW all the time!!!!
I get sick of people comparing it to Walt Disney World. It isn't the same in the slightest apart from some of the rides.

• Heart

I think she bought them because soon as you get over 4-5 days it pays for itself over buying park tickets or staying on site. I really enjoy DLP and its a totally different experience than WDW.

I honestly believe people people in the UK tit on DLP to try and explain their excessive WDW holidays. I've had on-site stays at DLP that people have said I've "wasted" the money because I could do WDW for the same. Sure, if you forget about flights completely and the park tickets you have to buy which come included in a on-site stay at DLP.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I always feel like DLP gets done dirty, it’s a lovely park; I loved taking my 2 when they were smaller , loading up the car full of the baby bits, we always stayed in the Disneyland hotel and had a garden room, which to be fair was still thousands! My kids had a wonderful time ( as did we) it’s not Florida, but London and Texas aren’t anything alike either! Florida is my favorite but Paris will always have my heart a little, these vloggers are so disrespectful for the people who work so hard to manage to afford that park.

Reactions: 15
I think she bought them because soon as you get over 4-5 days it pays for itself over buying park tickets or staying on site. I really enjoy DLP and its a totally different experience than WDW.

I honestly believe people people in the UK tit on DLP to try and explain their excessive WDW holidays. I've had on-site stays at DLP that people have said I've "wasted" the money because I could do WDW for the same. Sure, if you forget about flights completely and the park tickets you have to buy which come included in a on-site stay at DLP.
One reason why we prefer going to WDW rather than DLP is the weather. You are almost always guaranteed good weather in Florida, not so in Paris. Also Paris a weekend break sort of trip not a 2 week holiday, I don't like France enough to spend longer there. Each to their own though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.