Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I've tried to watch a few of their vlogs, even gave their first cruise one a couple of minutes but that's all I could manage. They're just so dull - perfect when you're trying to drift off I guess :sleep:

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
Children cannot consent. That's why we have a million and one laws protecting them.

This is a legal/ethical grey area. If this were anyone else's kids she would have to pay them. Or if whoeverthreads hired them instead of reposting the picture, they should pay them. If she pays them, she has to abide by child labour laws and actually pay them in their own bank account.

Its very obvious that this is a fun game to them whereas to the parent, it's a business decision that generates cash flow and engagement.

These kids deserve to be paid for making sian money
maybe the multiple holidays and endless clothes and gifts - (advent tree decoration presents too?!) more then make up for that?

Parker123

Just think how much of a nicer car they could have gotten without the need for multiple cruises, which would have lasted them a lot longer than the short "gratification" of sailing around British waters on a ship with a few Disney characters on.
Tbf Dacias are amazing cars, i know someone who has done well over 100,000 miles and no major work to be done/has been done to theres! I’m all for having a cheaper car and to go on holiday, but how they afford I don’t know

Merida91

She's the sort of mother that might send them off to boarding school just so she can go on more holidays! I really hope they don't though as I know people who went to boarding school and it definitely mucks some people up developing emotionally.

Pmyouhun

i mean this isn’t a rave thread, but aren’t we reaching a bit here?

im on Twitter, like the rest of my family, I’m certain I don’t follow all my family members, they don’t all follow me. It’s used that infrequently (like when Facebook or Instagram go down) that it’s a bit irrelevant.
Exactly the same with me.

I’m new to Tattle Life, what does rave thread mean?

QueenMavis95

I cannot stand these two. She’s always playing with her hair, which is REALLY irritating. And where does she find the time to go on all these Disney trips???? Thought she was a nurse…. The nurses I work with would definitely not have the time to go on holidays all the time! I love Disney, but I feel like these are obsessed. Get a life!
Did anyone see on that Q&A she did the other day…someone asked her about work and she mentioned about going straight into paediatric nursing and then now onto her new role which she “can’t talk about much on here” 🤨 ???