Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please do not upset princess Sian.😂
Don’t go looking then Sian 🤷🏻‍♀️ We are not trolling your inbox 🤷🏻‍♀️

(I personally think she could have a really good channel if she wasn’t so “beggy” and desperate for insta/youtube fame.
she should also think long and hard about the over exposure and privacy rights of her girls. She knows about safeguarding 🤨)

Reactions: 14
Touched a nerve. Something is going on isn't it? Not vlogging the upcoming holiday, no posts with Dullum for a while. Lots of insta angst. Hmmm.

Reactions: 9
Don’t go looking then Sian 🤷🏻‍♀️ We are not trolling your inbox 🤷🏻‍♀️

(I personally think she could have a really good channel if she wasn’t so “beggy” and desperate for insta/youtube fame.
she should also think long and hard about the over exposure and privacy rights of her girls. She knows about safeguarding 🤨)
I really liked her channel when I first found it about 18 months ago, but now I’m not a fan at all. Going on a Disney cruise with Instagram strangers and leaving your family at home 🤨 how very odd. I just can’t deal with the desperation for content. Think she needs a reality check and to be reminded about what *really* matters AKA her actual family.

As for the story she’s just upload re Tattle…at the end of the day, when you put yourself at there you’ve got to accept the good, the bad and the ugly!! Not everyone is going to like you 😅 by no means do I condone or agree with trolling where abusive comments or DMs are being sent. But if you’re going out of your way to see what people are saying about you, then that’s your problem 🤷🏻‍♀️ People are allowed to have an opinion and people are allowed to talk.

Reactions: 12
I’m confused or maybe I’ve just missed something but who’s talking about tattle? I can only guess she’s read here herself but because no one has asked her “what’s up hun?” after the desperate troll posts she thought she’mention it and get tonnes of sympathy.

she’s so thirsty.

She ought to put more effort into making sure Dullum is straight and spending time with her daughters rather than meeting every Disney stranger on insta.

Reactions: 10
She loves a good stranger! :D I actually know someone who is quite close with her, she's one of the most infuriating individual amongst these vloggers!

Reactions: 5
She loves a good stranger! :D I actually know someone who is quite close with her, she's one of the most infuriating individual amongst these vloggers!
I wonder if Sian or Callum are still reading...
To be fair, this is bound to make them paranoid AF.

I spose all we can hope is that she stops posting pics/videos of her kids flashing their pants, half naked, in hospital or wetting themselves. (poor Daisy, imagine having that splashed about all over the internet? And for money 😨)

Thats the truly hurtful part.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I will give you all another clue, they have not long gone to DLP and have a sausage dog ;)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she seems she has a fastpass into the Disney influencer world. Charlotte R and Sian are followers if hers. The only good thing about the channel is the dog tbh

Reactions: 2
Do you mean Katie is infuriating or Sian is 🤣 I used to like Katie&Dean but Katie has just got too annoying for me I had to unfollow! I kinda like Dean tho 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tbh there both starting to grate on me! just as bad as each other trying to get into the lime light!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.