Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Get them a fucking ice cream. You're on holiday not in prison.

That's a horrible thing to do. Imagine being so annoyed at children you want to publicly humiliate them?

Of course the kids want to go to kids club if this is what their parents are like.

All these people desperate to have kids and she just wants to embarrass hers. Fuck them.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
I never understand this either.

Sometimes it's really not hard to work out where people live. She was once vlogging or doing IG stories in their street a while back and there was a house over the road with a for sale sign up and you could see the estate agent it was with. Probably wouldn't take long to figure out the street they live in just doing a little search on the estate agents website. It's scary how much of their lives they put out there without even thinking!
She lives on Main Street USA because that is HOME apparently 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
It’s actually kind of laughable that someone would berate us here for discussing what she spends her money on and saying she doesn’t need to justify it. No one ever asked her to justify it. All we do is discuss the content she posts and so if one day she says she can’t afford a tumble dryer or a pair of glasses and then the next she buys 30 outfits and 50 baubles, we are going to say something. I don’t give a crap what she buys, just that she can never get her story straight, on anything actually it would seem, but mostly on her spending.
People can start a Knappily rave thread if they love her so much........

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I mean, just the fact she is pals with Sophie and Dave is enough to turn anyones stomach!! :sick:

I personally think Sophie is promoting Knappily to get to 10k (saw that she's now over 10k!) so that she can get a free ride on some of those DVC points haha! As they're both in WDW in Feb, there has to be some benefit to the freeloading Browns.

Krappily will latch onto anyone who she thinks she can benefit from and who can 'further' her Disney 'career'. Absoloutely sad for a middle aged woman.

• Heart

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
It is worth pointing out that Sian has a rare condition that causes her mobile phone to be permanently attached to her hand.

She makes me want to vom.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Guys, who wants to go on a random 'tattle cruise'?

We can all share a room? :ROFLMAO:

It's FUCKING WEIRD!!!! Just because they add the word 'disney' to something, doesn't make it less weird.

I watched their videos and was so shocked by how much Sian was focused on the camera and not on her kids. The kids were all over the place and she was more interested in talking to the camera. Fucking bizarre.

For someone who is a nurse, she also seems to have a terrible concept of Safeguarding. Showing the world her kids in their undies and swimwear, showing them flashing their knickers, not knowing where they are, letting them sleep in their own piss etc etc

• Sad

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
Oh right, didn’t we all do that though at some point, maybe not at the very beginning Although I never documented it on social media and was discrete
NO! we didn't all do that and perhaps if none of 'us' had then we wouldn't still be in a mess a year and a half later.

Although you being discreet may have slowed the spread so well done you !

• Heart

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
She's tagging Tui in her insragram stories and saying its not as an ad but as a show of appreciation 🤮

No Sian! it is you desperately saying to Tui NOTICE ME AND GIVE ME FREEBIES.

Probably taking hints from Binky.

She really thinks that she is a big deal. Who's going to break it to her?....

• Haha

theyalljustwindmeup

I’ve been a long time lurker here but just had to sign up and say my piece….I found krappily a couple of years ago when planning my Disney trip and enjoyed watching some of the earlier travel vlogs, you know, back in the day when it was just a genuine family filming their family holiday. Now, I can’t stand to watch the weird, fake, fame hungry Sian on any of her platforms whether that be insta or you tube…I genuinely can’t get through 5 minutes, even to hate watch, it’s just unbearable, uncomfortable and desperate. She annoys the hell out of me. Literally everything about her just annoys me. She definitely needs a reality check to put her life into perspective!

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
Given she’s friends with so many American blogging mums...
Internet Friends. Disney Friends.
I've said it before but I believe Sian is obsessed with portraying that half their lives are in Florida and that they're so *american*.

The way she says groceries and side walk make me crinnnnnggge. You've been on ten trips to Disney World, give In.

• Haha

cancancan

It’s actually kind of laughable that someone would berate us here for discussing what she spends her money on and saying she doesn’t need to justify it. No one ever asked her to justify it. All we do is discuss the content she posts and so if one day she says she can’t afford a tumble dryer or a pair of glasses and then the next she buys 30 outfits and 50 baubles, we are going to say something. I don’t give a crap what she buys, just that she can never get her story straight, on anything actually it would seem, but mostly on her spending.

• Haha
  • Heart

ZapfaWat

🤣 you can be frugal on any wage, frugal = not spending much. Nothing to do with how much you earn. Read a dictionary.
Ok, I used frugal incorrectly, What I mean to say is 80k post tax isn't exactly treading the breadline for 90% of the country.

[Edit]

Honestly, I'm not interested in getting into arguments with people about financials here. Lots of people spent too much time comparing their personal finances to others when in reality they have no idea of what they're making and where. I know on the Disney Youtubers thread it was a lot of "how can they afford that?", but in reality do we give a damn if they're running up tens of thousands of card debt? Sure, critique them if they're pushing a unhealthily financial lifestyle to their following ("oh, you can just get a loan" etc.), not if they're blasting their own money on useless tat and trips abroad.

Last edited:

Troyston30

Chatty Member
Makes her condescending post last week about filming and being in the moment even more ridiculous! She has literally been shown on 2 separate occasions since then to be doing the exactthing she was apparently so against!! So 'real'......🙄

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member

This is literally all I see when I look at Sian, the lady from Wallace and Gromit.

It's normal to be happy away from your children and husband but Sian, why AREN'T you happy when you ARE with them?! That's what's worrying!? Why is a fucking mouse in a costume happiness to you? That's what's worrying.

I mean, what a life she has. Endless amounts of money to go on luxury holidays that to many people are once in a lifetime trips. And yet she still isn't happy. It still isn't enough.

• Haha
She loves a good stranger! :D I actually know someone who is quite close with her, she's one of the most infuriating individual amongst these vloggers!
I wonder if Sian or Callum are still reading...
To be fair, this is bound to make them paranoid AF.

I spose all we can hope is that she stops posting pics/videos of her kids flashing their pants, half naked, in hospital or wetting themselves. (poor Daisy, imagine having that splashed about all over the internet? And for money 😨)

Thats the truly hurtful part.

Last edited:

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
What absolutely makes me die is that Krappily tries to make out she's some 'budget blogger'.

'Oh I didn't buy merch so I could afford this trip.'
'Oh I don't buy coffee in UK coffee shops to save money'
'We take snacks with us when we go into the parks'
'Oh we stayed in a budget hotel'

As if she hasn't been on endless Disney trips during covid and went on endless Disney trips before Covid, recently went on a very expensive Disney Cruise, has numerous Disney World trips booked, has Disney DVC that she contributes to and continually shows off on her instagram her latest disney purchases....