Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes a beach body "coach". It's a MLM so the more she shows off the more she can prey on peoples insecurities and have them join a pyramid scheme under her, thus she makes money.

They fling weights around with no control and terrible form. Youtuber Personal Trainers roast beach body workouts for a living.
I remember beach body from years ago. Is that still a thing 😂

I remember beach body from years ago. Is that still a thing 😂
Oh yes. Angie Bellmare makes out that Beach Body is how she has afforded her Disney Golden Oak home (actually it's her husband's family money). Such a scam. I'm never surprised Sian is an MLM Hun, of course she is.

Reactions: 1
Someone in the fb group I was in for the Disney cruise shared some pictures from the back of the frozen show, had to go back and check, remembered where she was standing, and… well….
79BF8E80-E4BC-4781-AB6F-1D8121009D33.png
1333928A-E366-40F8-A1C0-41C02CCCB524.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well, well, well, she’s really experiencing the magic through her eyes and not her screen isn’t she 🤥

Reactions: 6
I can't see any kiddos forced in matching clothes in front of the stage? Did they ditch them at the club and come watch a childrens show alone?

Reactions: 4
she’s so condescending it’s unreal! i literally couldn’t follow her anymore nor wanted to give her views. My friend told me about the post she made about the camera being chest height ect but there she is without her camera chest height. She’s so fake for the gram it must be hard trying to keep it all up or maybe it just comes as second nature now?!

Reactions: 2
Those are the longest nails I’ve ever seen on a nurse, particularly a children’s nurse! I thought you had to keep your nails short to reduce infection risk and to avoid the possibility of scratching the patients?

Reactions: 2
Those are the longest nails I’ve ever seen on a nurse, particularly a children’s nurse! I thought you had to keep your nails short to reduce infection risk and to avoid the possibility of scratching the patients?
Some wards don't care. Its mostly the older clinical leads that do. They would probably make her tie her hair back even though it short too.

Depends who your boss is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.