Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't. Based on the free advertising, this is exactly the plan. Create as much fomo and noise so that everyone books to go as soon as Biden says ready steady GO.
Advertising is expensive AF! Free advertising by some fame hungry insecure wannabes? Take it.
Oh yes, I get the PR benefits… but can you imagine actually working at the event? Handing out canapés or drinks? Or being the poor person who has to contact the instablaggers to get them to come and pretend to be as excited as they are? It would all be much too much.

Reactions: 2
Oh yes, I get the PR benefits… but can you imagine actually working at the event? Handing out canapés or drinks? Or being the poor person who has to contact the instablaggers to get them to come and pretend to be as excited as they are? It would all be much too much.
Serving at the event and trying to duck the video and mass amounts of ears sounds like a pain in the arse. The rest, well if your paid enough, you dont give a crap 😂😂

I'm not sure how much I'd have to be paid to hang around vloggers who are vlogging....

Reactions: 2
I caved and went and looked. I don't know how she convinces her partner film this stuff. Mine would tell me I'm a head 😂
Exactly this⬆⬆🤣🤣 oh dear I don’t know whether to laugh or 🤮🤮at the sheer cringyness of what I have just watched. Even Dullums face and actions screamed “this is such a dick move” for the two seconds of exposure that he got.

Reactions: 4
invite… thought she had to apply for an invitation? Shame she doesn’t put as much effort into her family as she does her channel. She’s so fake it’s painful,

D197852C-DE94-4C9F-81DC-8DFD147A6128.jpeg

Reactions: 6
They are both very odd. Really feel for their daughters. Quite sad really 😔

Reactions: 7
https://theadventuresoflylacom.wordpress.com

I've not seen anything. I'm not going to watch a incredibly childish and privileged couple waltz around london, flashing the cash they borrowed off mum and dad then cry over being lucky to go to a work event that they requested to go to.
After they've sodded off the dog and kids (again). Hell probably even sodded off work too.

Imagine if anyone with an actual job went to a work event and cried. You'd be a laughing stock. Never taken seriously.
Wait so her blog is named for the adventures of her first daughter? How sad that she leaves her at home now and goes on holiday without her.

And yes, that’s the worst reel I’ve seen in ages!

Reactions: 6
Sian must’ve have woken and replayed that reel.. cringed with the rest of us and removed it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20211002-112913_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211002-112704_Instagram.jpg

Who stands like this to pose for photos?

The awkward arm in pic 1 and the feet in pic 2

Think I’ve puked most of today’s and yesterday’s food up over all the lovey-dovey cliquee back slapping, bum licking things being posted between all these influencers today. It’s cringey

do you think they realise that the only thing that a lot of them have at the heart of their friendships is that they have an unhealthy obsession with disney…?

I’m not sure they even have an unhealthy obsession with Disney. Some of it (or most of it) is put on as they know it’s popular and will get the views

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure they even have an unhealthy obsession with Disney. Some of it (or most of it) is put on as they know it’s popular and will get the views
It’ll be like anything that you really enjoy but turn into a job (and posting multiple times every day about anything is a job). At best you become bored with it. At worst you start to really resent it. A sizeable number of the attendees at yesterday’s event will realise that the 50th birthday celebrations are just Disney’s latest soulless PR campaign and the event itself was a fairly bog-standard event like you might get for the opening of a west end show. But they can’t say that. They have to pretend it was magical and the best thing ever, because they know they have to say that to get invited back and they have to be invited to these events to keep or grow their following.

I don’t think Sian is there yet. This was her first big event but that’s the way it’s going.

Reactions: 8
All the “here’s where the tears came”. Like really……….?

You’re in an exhibition hall with folks dressed up as Mickey / Minnie. I love Disney and miss being in Florida. However I wouldn’t be standing sobbing if someone came up to me in a mouse outfit when I was standing in the middle of a hotel conference room.

It’s the performance of it all - “I must appear to be the happiest, most overwhelmed” 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
All the “here’s where the tears came”. Like really……….?

You’re in an exhibition hall with folks dressed up as Mickey / Minnie. I love Disney and miss being in Florida. However I wouldn’t be standing sobbing if someone came up to me in a mouse outfit when I was standing in the middle of a hotel conference room.

It’s the performance of it all - “I must appear to be the happiest, most overwhelmed” 🤦‍♀️
Just spotted them in the background of a photo somebody posted on a group I’m on. Look like they’re having the time of their lives don’t they….Not! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Just spotted them in the background of a photo somebody posted on a group I’m on. Look like they’re having the time of their lives don’t they….Not! 🤣
Brilliant. Let’s play, caption this photo. I’ll start: ‘oh crap Calum, we’ve missed the fast pass for the 3D photo’

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.