Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she still harping on about the sofa bed not being made up for their arrival, most people would get there at times when they wouldn't want the bed out, they would want it as a sofa first. Its a self catering apartment Im surprised she didn't expect someone to come in and do the washing up for her. If I had booked for 4 I would expect cutlery etc for 4 buts it not the end of the world just let the kids eat first. Also there were 3 chairs in the appt not 2, there were 2 at the table and 1 at the desk, plus you have a sofa, so busy complaining that she's forgotten how to count.

Reactions: 9
What absolutely makes me die is that Krappily tries to make out she's some 'budget blogger'.

'Oh I didn't buy merch so I could afford this trip.'
'Oh I don't buy coffee in UK coffee shops to save money'
'We take snacks with us when we go into the parks'
'Oh we stayed in a budget hotel'

As if she hasn't been on endless Disney trips during covid and went on endless Disney trips before Covid, recently went on a very expensive Disney Cruise, has numerous Disney World trips booked, has Disney DVC that she contributes to and continually shows off on her instagram her latest disney purchases....

Reactions: 13
People who bring out the coffee shop chestnut make me laugh. As if the rest of us plebs who can't afford Disney are at Costa every single day.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wouldn’t you just ask reception for some additional cutlery? Or there is a massive supermarket but some plastic ones for your stay?

Those 1 bed apartments are obviously usually just used by couples, not families

Reactions: 3
Absolutely, this has highlighted to me the potentially fragile agreements we depend on to allow international tourist travel. For the moment the DVC rental and resale market is still healthy so I can rent my points until we get some better answers and potentially sell if its going to be a persistent problem.
Luckily we have all points back for cancelled trips but we look at DVC as a long term thing so the current situation is just a bump in the road. If people are worried now about not using their DVC points because they need views to pay for it then they were not the right people to buy it in the first place

Reactions: 7
This happens regular
The last Insta I saw as they are walking into Disneyland Park, her daughter is obviously trying to talk to her and all she gets is mmhmm, cause you know can't let your child get in the way of the IG content🙄😒
This happens regularly in their vlogs. The kids try to talk and she will just do this or humour them for a min then carry on talking. Its terrible. These children will be so damaged from all of this. There are other vloggers who seem to be able to have a proper relationship with their kids and vlog. She seems to be incapable of that.

Oh and I bet they are seething that Liza Prideaux has a paid AD DCL trip. She doesnt harp on endlessly about Disney but got to go anyway lol.

Reactions: 3
B767B7C7-799F-48FD-A9D7-0568AFB80019.jpeg

Well that was obvious from her previous comments pre COVID, DLP for content only 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
That photo on her Instagram looking out over the lake with her arms around the girls.

I'd love to have seen the 30 seconds before and 30 seconds after Dullum hit the button.

Fake as duck. Pardon my French

Reactions: 10
I c
That photo on her Instagram looking out over the lake with her arms around the girls.

I'd love to have seen the 30 seconds before and 30 seconds after Dullum hit the button.

Fake as duck. Pardon my French
Can just imagine the Dullum running back and forward to show her each take before settling on the right shot 📸. We all do this a little - but checking it’s right for us and not for the Gram

Reactions: 5
I absolutely hate, with a burning passion that cannot be understated, their intro music. I sometimes nap with youtube on in the background and their bloody infernal intro track wakes me up every time. It sounds like a car alarm.

She only has her arm round one of the girl’s her phone must be in the other lol
Let’s see what the vlogs bring should be interesting to see how budget this budget trip was.

Reactions: 2
Well , the DLP travel day was a snooze fest
Wasn't it just!

Sian was moaning that the sofa bed hadn't been made up and how inconvenient that was for travellers arriving at 10pm.

She wasn't fussed in the least however by any inconvenience that may have been caused to the next room when her 2 girls were shouting and screaming in the bedroom at the top of their voices at 10pm.

So Callum, already knackered before getting to the hotel, had to help check in, then park the car, THEN do the sofa bed. What the f did Sian do during this time? Yes the kids were hyper but its not like they needed your undivided attention once your in the room. Give the poor man a bloody break! You could tell he was totally over the day when she started filming that room tour.

Had to film a room tour at 10PM instead of getting the girls down to sleep and filming it in the morning, but how dare the hotel not make up the sofa bed for them when it was sooo late. It just doesn't make sense!!

Reactions: 6
So Callum, already knackered before getting to the hotel, had to help check in, then park the car, THEN do the sofa bed. What the f did Sian do during this time? Yes the kids were hyper but its not like they needed your undivided attention once your in the room. Give the poor man a bloody break! You could tell he was totally over the day when she started filming that room tour.
No wonder his poor knee is knackered , he runs for fun and runs after her all the time !

I can’t be the only one who seen this and immediately thought ‘Jesus Chris, she really hates being a mother’.
No… I read this as an exasperated mother who had two little ones at home most of the time during the pandemic. We could all do with some time without toilet breaks and snack giving. I’m cutting her some slack here, she does do questionable things but I don’t think this (or other instances where she’s eyerolled etc at her kids) is one of them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Whole load of perfect, infallible parents on this site sometimes 🙄

Reactions: 4
No… I read this as an exasperated mother who had two little ones at home most of the time during the pandemic. We could all do with some time without toilet breaks and snack giving. I’m cutting her some slack here, she does do questionable things but I don’t think this (or other instances where she’s eyerolled etc at her kids) is one of them 🤷🏻‍♀️

She can't have it both ways and exploit those girls for her own gains and then expect to be able to grumble about her duties as a parent without comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I never said I was perfect or infallible but thank you ❤
I just found the way she said it seemed cold towards her children, you didn’t have to agree with me :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.