Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Dullum still on the sick and perhaps his bosses arent impressed with him managing to flit here there and everywhere but not be well enough for work

Reactions: 1
Is Dullum still on the sick and perhaps his bosses arent impressed with him managing to flit here there and everywhere but not be well enough for work
well he’s laid up on the sofa dreaming of being in Epcot.

I wonder what their colleagues, bosses and even the kids teachers think of them and their weird, beggy, braggy and desperate Disney obsession

Reactions: 5
It annoys me when influencers bash tattle.
Yes some threads may be a little close to the bone but to be honest the threads i follow i only see posts on here where honest OPINIONS (basically not arse licking comments) are being made as these kinds of comments on YT or IG are usually deleted.
You cant expect to put your life on the internet (+ make money from it) and every single person adore you, its not realistic.

Reactions: 15
Yeah there's a post about tattle and a love in with Soph and Dave, I imagine they've been comunicating about how awful we all are. Soph is another one who can't understand why she gets so much criticism of her beggy, lazy scamy ways. We are only pointing out what is correct and she is so far into this persona that she can't see why we all despair of the way she comes across and always seems so braggy and desperate for attention.

Reactions: 9
The whole your not welcome here 😂😂 someone is feeling very insecure. She’ll never make it big time of she can’t hack a thread like this not one person has been vile as she puts it she wants to read the Hinch thread their brutal over there lol

Reactions: 8
Yeah there's a post about tattle and a love in with Soph and Dave, I imagine they've been comunicating about how awful we all are. Soph is another one who can't understand why she gets so much criticism of her beggy, lazy scamy ways. We are only pointing out what is correct and she is so far into this persona that she can't see why we all despair of the way she comes across and always seems so braggy and desperate for attention.
Oh ffs just seen this, didn’t realise they were “friends” with those morons. Definitely not a fan now 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ahh yes, your not welcome here, sure. You don’t control the platform, Sian. The only way you’ll stop me viewing the content you post publicly is by stopping posting. All your posts and stories can be viewed without an account, so blocking people is useless as well!

Instagram and YouTube own your content, not you… and Zuckerberg wants my eyes and your content to profit off, so they’re not going to stop me.

Reactions: 7
I cannot stand these two. She’s always playing with her hair, which is REALLY irritating. And where does she find the time to go on all these Disney trips???? Thought she was a nurse…. The nurses I work with would definitely not have the time to go on holidays all the time! I love Disney, but I feel like these are obsessed. Get a life!

Reactions: 4
I cannot stand these two. She’s always playing with her hair, which is REALLY irritating. And where does she find the time to go on all these Disney trips???? Thought she was a nurse…. The nurses I work with would definitely not have the time to go on holidays all the time! I love Disney, but I feel like these are obsessed. Get a life!
Did anyone see on that Q&A she did the other day…someone asked her about work and she mentioned about going straight into paediatric nursing and then now onto her new role which she “can’t talk about much on here” 🤨 ???

I'm quite new to the Knapps. I stumbled across them through watching mummy of 4. I'm not particularly into Disney. My kids like to watch and that's that but Sian absolutely fascinates me. I don't mean to offend anyone, I really don't but can someone shed some light for me please. Is it 'normal' for a fully grown woman to be absolutely obsessed with Disney? To go on a Disney Cruise with strangers and be completely hyper and over excited when her kids and husband are back home. To put up stories and vlogs literally beside herself about the characters and shows. Something is not quite right with this woman. Has she got an undiagnosed disorder do we think? Also, are they married just for the sake of it? Not being judgemental at all just really curious
This 100%!! Me and my other half say exactly the same. Its not normal to be that obsessed and behave the way she does. To act like Disney is the absolute be all and end all of everything. And to be so obsessed you'd go off and leave your kids at home. For us every Disney hol we've been on has been about our children and experiencing it all as a family.
And I had to laugh when the lovely Mr DavidandMrIan put on insta that they had their Disney tickets to the event and how they thought it was a prank, and she jumped straight on the comments and said ' we thought ours were a prank too'. Trying to take the shine off them and bring all the attention to her and how she'd got tickets too.

Oh and the playing with the hair drives us mad too!!

Reactions: 6
This 100%!! Me and my other half say exactly the same. Its not normal to be that obsessed and behave the way she does. To act like Disney is the absolute be all and end all of everything. And to be so obsessed you'd go off and leave your kids at home. For us every Disney hol we've been on has been about our children and experiencing it all as a family.
And I had to laugh when the lovely Mr DavidandMrIan put on insta that they had their Disney tickets to the event and how they thought it was a prank, and she jumped straight on the comments and said ' we thought ours were a prank too'. Trying to take the shine off them and bring all the attention to her and how she'd got tickets too.

Oh and the playing with the hair drives us mad too!!
Yes exactly!! We absolutely love Disney but for me it’s a FAMILY holiday. That’s what makes it so special! We don’t have children yet but we go with my boyfriend’s parents and his sister, her partner & our nephew. We can’t wait to have special holidays there with our own kids in future! It’s definitely not normal the way some of the vloggers see it as an adult meet up holiday. This is why I always skip the “vlogging other vloggers” uploads 🥴🙄
And just to be clear - I’m not saying Disney is for people with kids only, as we have been as an all adult family before our nephew came along. But we still went as a family so my point still stands 🤷🏻‍♀️😅

Reactions: 4
Going to Disney as adults without kids is fine and normal. What isn’t normal is bringing your kids up in the U.K. to worship Disney, have almost every gift Disney, all their casual clothing Disney, all their interests Disney to the extent that your youngest tells their teacher on the first day of school that “we are a Disney family”… and then go on holiday to Disney World Florida without them! That is horrible and mean. They are bringing those kids up to worship Disney to the exclusion of almost everything else and are then excluding them from a massive Disney trip.

Yes, adults deserve time away from their kids. I have no issue with parents having short breaks and holidays away from their kids. But not if those breaks and holidays are to do your children’s favourite thing without them: the favourite thing that you have conditioned them to love.

This isn’t leaving the kids out of a boring two day cruise that doesn’t stop anywhere and is mostly focussed on eating and hot tubs. This is a long haul trip to their children’s favourite ever place. And perhaps the worst thing is that they could easily take the children if they wanted to and were a bit less selfish with their choice of activity.

Reactions: 12
The constant playing with her hair and putting her fist under her chin are so annoying!

Reactions: 5
Going to Disney as adults without kids is fine and normal. What isn’t normal is bringing your kids up in the U.K. to worship Disney, have almost every gift Disney, all their casual clothing Disney, all their interests Disney to the extent that your youngest tells their teacher on the first day of school that “we are a Disney family”… and then go on holiday to Disney World Florida without them! That is horrible and mean. They are bringing those kids up to worship Disney to the exclusion of almost everything else and are then excluding them from a massive Disney trip.

Yes, adults deserve time away from their kids. I have no issue with parents having short breaks and holidays away from their kids. But not if those breaks and holidays are to do your children’s favourite thing without them: the favourite thing that you have conditioned them to love.

This isn’t leaving the kids out of a boring two day cruise that doesn’t stop anywhere and is mostly focussed on eating and hot tubs. This is a long haul trip to their children’s favourite ever place. And perhaps the worst thing is that they could easily take the children if they wanted to and were a bit less selfish with their choice of activity.
👏🏼👏🏼 louder for the people at the back 🗣

Reactions: 3
She is delusional. Let’s make it alllllll about me again. Friends have a good time BUT… not too good a time and make poor Si🤮n jealous.

What’s hard is being so far away from family or friends, or your kids having to deal with their parents swanning off to their favourite place and being left behind.

It’s not “hard” to not be able to go to a theme park. Why does she act like a spoilt brat.

I also see the ‘no spending’ is going well…

CE21E8AB-BCA3-40DD-BA83-B19275756020.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is delusional. Let’s make it alllllll about me again. Friends have a good time BUT… not too good a time and make poor Si🤮n jealous.

What’s hard is being so far away from family or friends, or your kids having to deal with their parents swanning off to their favourite place and being left behind.

It’s not “hard” to not be able to go to a theme park. Why does she act like a spoilt brat.

View attachment 784957
She's so desperate to *be* american. ALL my US friends.... bore off you wally. Also Yaz and Ash are there, why aren't you wishing them a good time.... they're not US friends.

Reactions: 6

View attachment 784957
For “friends” read US Instagrammers that she’s barely, if ever, met! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.