Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, after MUCH discussion about Knappily Ever After in the Disney Vloggers Thread (See threads 1 and onwards here: https://tattle.life/threads/disney-vloggers-1.16828/ ) I thought it would be a good idea to create their own thread!

I have added them into the 'influencer' category as that's where many of the Disney 'Vloggers' are these days!

As this is Knappily Ever After's first thread, who would like to give an introduction to Knappily for those who are unfamiliar?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Absolutely brilliant! Knappily tried to book their kids into kids club early on the DCL and got turned away. 🤣🤣🤣 I've never known Disney vlogger parents so desperate to get rid of their kids as these two. I don't even know why they had kids. They just seem like such a burden to them. 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The end of the latest disney cruise blog is one of the saddest things I've seen 😢 the kids are incredibly tired but she has to finish the video. Sian is so incredibly lucky to have the girls but seems to take no joy in spending time with them

Reactions: 5
ive not watched their cruise vlogs ,felt like i had already seen everything due to her instagram stories ,but im tempted to watch after hearing this

Reactions: 4
Oooh I’ll do the introduction - you’ll have to let me know if there’s anything I missed.

Party of 4, mainly the Sian show but we have Callum (or Dullum) as he’s known and their long suffering kids, Lyla and Daisy.

Experts on just about everything Disney - if they’ve dropped the cash on it, it makes them pro status - so we’ve had know it all vlogs about Disney World, DVC, DLP, DCL and RunDisney.

Pre-pandemic Sian was so stuck up her own arse about never wanting to darken the doors of DLP. Since the pandemic she was that desperate to go she stayed over there in 2020 when it went onto the red list - and was most offended when work made her take unpaid leave. She now has a new job. They’re probably back out to DLP for more thrilling abandon kids at every opportunity content now that France is back on the Amber list.

She had a massive tantrum about the vaccine requirements for DCL when they were announced and said it would rule them out - all of a sudden, they’re doing a trip announcement so looks like she used her NHS privileges to bump Dullum towards the front of the queue. In addition to the Staycation cruise she has 1 more staycation cruise booked, 2 other cruises + the cruise credit for a further one… in addition to DLP and WDW trips + dropping about £800 on RunDisney bibs… leading most Tattlers to believe that she’s selling more than just crappy candles, she’s actually shifting more narcotics than Walter White!

I’ve mentioned the long suffering kids - in one vlog Daisy was made to stay in the parks that long she fell asleep and wet herself in her pushchair… Sian thought it was totally fine to talk about that in the vlog, as if it was an inconvenience… not to mention featuring footage of her being pinned down for a PCR test for the cruise. Lovely. In addition to the kids, there’s a lockdown puppy - Ellie - who by the end of this year will have probably spent more time being looked after by various sets of parents than she will have been by Sian and Dullum. Basically the puppy was purchased to facilitate the creation of an Insta account - now she’s less puppy cute and fluffy, the interest in Ellie and her Insta account has died off. Sian hardly bothers with it.

In addition to the candles she also peddles Beachbody and claims to be a ‘coach’ despite having zero qualifications in either fitness and/or nutrition. She believes that being a coach means you send a few inspirational what’s apps and tell people to buy expensive protein powder from Beachbody… it led to a few of her followers trying to do exercise every day challenges. Completely missing the point of the importance of recovery. Excellent.

There’s more. So much more… like breaking of lockdown rules etc… that’s why she’s so deserving of her own thread!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oooh I’ll do the introduction - you’ll have to let me know if there’s anything I missed.

:

There’s more. So much more… like breaking of lockdown rules etc… that’s why she’s so deserving of her own thread!
✨ You absolute star!!!!!!! ✨

Thank you so much for doing the first introduction!!!!

I know VERY little about Krappily! I used to be part of the 'Disney Instagram' world but soon realised how fake it was and Krappily was someone I used to interact with. I soon discovered how fake she was once I saw her YouTube videos and saw how;
- She is a complete bragger about EVERYTHING.
- She is DESPERATE to be big in the Disney community.
- She works part time, her husband is a Store Manager yet they have endless amounts of money! We're talking HUGE amounts of money. Disney trips, cruises, hauls, candle companies, DVC memberships etc etc
- She treats her daughters like absolute crap!

And the tit show continues!! I saw Knappily constantly coming up in the Disney vlogging thread and thought they deserved their own thread!!!

Reactions: 7
It is worth pointing out that Sian has a rare condition that causes her mobile phone to be permanently attached to her hand.

She makes me want to vom.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I only discovered Krappily from the Disney thread here so looked at one of the cruise vlogs. Managed two minutes before turning it off.

• Haha
Yeah I'm learning more from Tattle than I definitely have from their vlogs!

I couldn't even watch their WDW vlogs, as I couldn't get past the travel day without thinking, god these lot are insufferable snobs!!

Reactions: 1
So confused as to how they afford it, just watching their WDW Feb 2020 trip. All the resorts, dining, annual passes etc etc And they go on multiple cruises too?!

my husband and I bring home around £80k a year, small mortgage, two kids, standard outgoings (in fact pretty frugal). No way we could afford all this, even with the flight point hacks people do 🤯

Reactions: 3
Spent time poking and thinking about it

Waitrose Manager avg salary is about £49k.
Sian part time somewhere maybe £15-20k
Candles/MLM/Fabletics is probably £5-6k without much effort (based on my experience with a small Etsy shop).
Her personal training crap, may be bringing in a couple of £k, but no way to even guess.
YT income might be up to £200-300/month (based on Ali Abdaal YT video on the breakdown of his earnings).
Instagram ads from companies can pull up to £2-3k without much difficulty, (https://limegoss.com/revealed-social-media-earning/)

They might be easily breaking around £100k+ a year.

Spent time poking and thinking about it

Waitrose Manager avg salary is about £49k.
Sian part time somewhere maybe £15-20k
Candles/MLM/Fabletics is probably £5-6k without much effort (based on my experience with a small Etsy shop).
Her personal training crap, may be bringing in a couple of £k, but no way to even guess.
YT income might be up to £200-300/month (based on Ali Abdaal YT video on the breakdown of his earnings).
Instagram ads from companies can pull up to £2-3k without much difficulty, (https://limegoss.com/revealed-social-media-earning/)

They might be easily breaking around £100k+ a year.
Don’t forget to take tax off that! Our £80k is after tax & yeah… maybe one two week Florida holiday with a few nights in a resort & some treats, but that would be it!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
We’re comfortable earners - and I’d say we definitely earn more than Sian and Dullum… but there’s no way we’d be able to afford, in the space of a year, a week in Cornwall, a weekend in Legoland, a week on the Isle of Wight, a 4 night Disney cruise, a 2 night Disney cruise, a trip to DLP - all while having a planned October holiday that also includes…. A Disney cruise. It was cash upfront for those RunDisney bibs too.

She says they live a frugal lifestyle - but they have a Gousto box every week and she’s never not wearing new Fabletics gear… plus repayments on their DVC loan, a brand new car and their mortgage. It all screams to me that they’re living way beyond their means! But not surprising really when her Insta stories are one brag after another.

You lot must be all living on Whitehall, 80k post tax isn't a frugal lifestyle where I'm from...

Reactions: 11
🤣 you can be frugal on any wage, frugal = not spending much. Nothing to do with how much you earn. Read a dictionary.
Ok, I used frugal incorrectly, What I mean to say is 80k post tax isn't exactly treading the breadline for 90% of the country.

[Edit]

Honestly, I'm not interested in getting into arguments with people about financials here. Lots of people spent too much time comparing their personal finances to others when in reality they have no idea of what they're making and where. I know on the Disney Youtubers thread it was a lot of "how can they afford that?", but in reality do we give a damn if they're running up tens of thousands of card debt? Sure, critique them if they're pushing a unhealthily financial lifestyle to their following ("oh, you can just get a loan" etc.), not if they're blasting their own money on useless tat and trips abroad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Ok, I used frugal incorrectly, What I mean to say is 80k post tax isn't exactly treading the breadline for 90% of the country.

[Edit]

Honestly, I'm not interested in getting into arguments with people about financials here. Lots of people spent too much time comparing their personal finances to others when in reality they have no idea of what they're making and where. I know on the Disney Youtubers thread it was a lot of "how can they afford that?", but in reality do we give a damn if they're running up tens of thousands of card debt? Sure, critique them if they're pushing a unhealthily financial lifestyle to their following ("oh, you can just get a loan" etc.), not if they're blasting their own money on useless tat and trips abroad.
No, 80k is good, you’re right, not saying otherwise. Just pointing out that for us, personally, even in that and living (relatively) frugally, those holidays couldn’t happen.

And yep, totally right, it’s nothing to do with us where they get their money. My worry is that others may look at them, and their lifestyle, and try and emulate it while getting into loads of debt. Obviously that’s not on them as people have their own autonomy.
Also I’m just really nosey and want to know HOWWWW 🤣🤣

• Haha
Forget the money for a second - how many holiday's do Waitrose offer their staff a year? I assume Dullum works full time and maybes it is clever use of his shift pattern and mixed in with leave?

They just seem to holiday a lot.

Total brag artists.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.