Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollylynn

VIP Member
So he wouldn't cancel cause of a family bereavement but cancels cause hes tired ?? Heard it all now

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Evan

VIP Member
Yeah all his sayings are getting boring and old now, won't touch the back o' me troh, legends, spice bag, etc 🤯
And as for selling mugs and thanking people for buying them and calling people legends for buying them, they're NOT legends, they're bigger mugs then the ones your selling🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Turmeric123

VIP Member
I checked a few times and I could add 10 tickets - who in all honesty would have the time and money on 21st to listen to them

I juat watched his stories- so he wouldnr csncel or postpone his show whem his Aunt passed away bit will ow because nobody bought tickets he is tired, he works part time she doesn't work how is he tired 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Kieran is blue with the cold 🤔Jesus I’m in emergency accommodation with my kids had to buy gloves and hot water bottles after already buying throws for us , because the heating is only turned on for 2 hours a day . Glad to have roof over our head for now but council paying a fortune for Us to stay here and as if we didn’t feel
Like paupers as it is due to no fault of our own , carer for child . Can’t get mortgage , rented private for years and house then sold cos prices are so high , but to have to sleep with clothes on etc , mental health taking a hammering & then watching people moan about trivial stuff 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Chop chop

He's cancelled her Dec 21st show. What's he bolloxed from, all he does is lounge on the couch.
Bet they didn't sell enough tickets, where was he going putting on a show a few days before Christmas, you could smell the greed coming from him when he announced the show!

How's he so tired, he only works part time in a job that's not even physical. They don't even put any effort into raising the children, just let them do what they want, and have a normal size house, so not killed with house work. He is full of bull!

Reactions: 20

Jennymac

VIP Member
I put this up on aoibhe devlin thread thought I would put it here aswell
That advanced giveaway page is a scam its run by eoghan dineen and Julie twins and me
The 17 pages the page is following that everyone has to follow to enter the comp have paid at least 1k to eoghan so he's made about 15k has paid kieran and aoibhe for running the comp . The last one he did with julie the winner was a friend of his announced the winner and deleted everything about the comp from all their pages. The comp before that was for a lv bag but it was a fake all details have been deleted from that aswell. Aoibhe and kieran should have that marked as an ad as the companies have paid for them to advertise them . I will be reporting this to the asai .

• Angry
Reactions: 19

JoniM

Literally new to this thread and Kieran Corrigan.. only came across him this week. Is MARRIED WITH KIDS??? Surely that's a mistake?? Ehh?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Iris2020

VIP Member
Record the child scribbling on the radiator cover and don't chastise her and then ask how am I going to get that off. How about stopping her instead of recording her. Those children have absolutely no boundaries.

Reactions: 18

Skinner

VIP Member
She's always in mood cause she's lumbered with a gay husband.
In fairness I'd be in my hororrs all the time if I had to listen and look at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

luckydog

Chatty Member
I can’t watch this lad much cos they both make
me feel sick anytime i watch hes getting chinese, drinking lucozade, stuffing club milks down his mouth etc etc, but its the wife who wrecks my head, for a young Mother with 2 lovely kids, a roof over her head & seem to have plenty of €€€ , she’s some cranky yoke. Like an old bitter woman in her dressing gown with the big cranky head on her, none stop whinging & making smart comments at him. She’s always curled up in the couch with her cranky, whinging face giving out 2 him. Either its put on (which i doubt) or she is one very unhappy lady. I dont think iv ever seen her smile, she seems totally & utterly miserable & bitter. He is a total pain & Id say he is very hard 2 live with as well.

Reactions: 16

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Are they trying to model themselves on Daniel O’Donnell & Majella?? Bickering couple with slight doubts about sexuality?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Jennymac

VIP Member
So he is being paid to show off west cork and also free accomadation and food and all we have seen is him on a boat tour with his kid for 30 seconds and nothing about the boat tour a 15 second clip of the view from the hotel room and a picture of his drink from the restaurant and now he wants his followers to tell him what to do tomorrow is he not meant to be discovering and showing places , terrible advertisement I will be sending this on to discover ireland and making a complaint

Reactions: 15

SheStunned

I’ve followed Kieran for a long time and in the very beginning I thought he was brilliant and hilarious but the novelty has worn off.

I just saw a post there that he put up saying ‘Deep breathes before a day of making memories aka torture’ how is that torture? Does he realise how fortunate he is?! This upsets me as I would give anything to have my full family unit together this weekend.

Posts like this are not funny or entertaining, it can trigger people.

Here is a full picture with the time so he cannot say it is edited or cropped.

View attachment 2156480
That’ll be interesting to see his reaction when they contact him again 😂😂
Edited to add

Oh and Kieran not sure what way you use the computer or maybe it’s slow reading but you said last week - why would someone take a half hour out of their day to report your breach of advertising laws - FYI it takes less than 5 mins 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

whocarez

VIP Member

Just saw this. Not sure if shared already.
wow. he's an annoying little prick. he's trying to make a show of her
nothing devastating for him, he's more money than ever, any "man" who an afford to work part-time while the wife doesnt work, clearly does not need the money.

• Angry
Reactions: 14