Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like he's not getting a new TV after all, sticking with the one they have...more like hun weren't offered any freebies!

Reactions: 4
He has been begging for months for a sky TV between complaining about the WiFi going to the sky shop in athlone and still complaining and they still never gave him one says alot seen as every other twit got one I'd say he is raging , though sky better be careful he might bring them.to court for discrimination 😄😄

Reactions: 5
He has been begging for months for a sky TV between complaining about the WiFi going to the sky shop in athlone and still complaining and they still never gave him one says alot seen as every other twit got one I'd say he is raging , though sky better be careful he might bring them.to court for discrimination 😄😄
Sat nav that he always mentions works for sky 🤪 Kieran wasn't happy with a hotel not turning down his sheets for him and he complained about the hotel on a live. He posted stories from the hotel also. That wasn't very nice of him.

Such bad acting tonight, he’s blabbing on as usual but borna perks up about Mundy in concert somewhere besides them, he gives a fake stressed out mention but we all know the script by now ye absolute bellends beg mention hope beg beg beg

Listen to him moaning about getting the place ready for free home improvements? I gather they are free as he mentions the firm, did the give him free work in the past ? They are having walk in wardrobe , wardrobe in kids room and unit in the living area . That’s a hell of a lot of work and materials, surely a company can’t afford to do all that free ? Or do companies do this and pass the cost on to the paying customer?? Someone has to pay? Material costs have gone through the roof.
Will Moany Borna be sitting in the wardrobe like Gorry doing make up and hair tutorials? and showing off all her rails of the latest fashion 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Hey everyone, whats the story with him and his brother johnny_corboy, are they brothers, mammy Corrigan is a widow for years 🤔

Reactions: 1
🤮🤮🤮🤮 touching the nose and off in to paw the tv’s what’s he done to the eyebrows, ginger beard , black patchy eyebrows.
She is getting waxed 😆
Are they paying anything for all that works ? I hope locals boycott that firm if they are gifting the Offaly beggars .. people around there must hate them. She never seems to mix with other mums, have friends around she is only in her thirties, surely born and raised there she would have a school friend ? X workmate ? same with him, never a night out at their local . No family around and she never goes to his mothers or had her around . Very strange lot ..

Attachments

He’s begging non stop for a television. Personally I wouldn’t touch the company giving him wardrobes. They did his kitchen and he had nothing but trouble since installing according to him.

His younger brother and his girlfriend are expecting a baby, cute couple. The mother must live with Johnnys father, he is never on Kierans stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He had to pay for the tv , she must be paying for the waxing as he never mentioned where, local businesses copping on are they?? Gifted that Itchy bitchy Bellamenti tan and she never even put a bit on , some promoters/influencers they are. Since her appearance on Tattle to post the newspaper article she has not shown her face, just mumbled drolly voice in the background.
Walk in wardrobe for a few sweatshirts and T-shirt’s , that’s all they wear, same stained clothes in almost every post . He wears North Face and she wears non branded .

Reactions: 6
What the f are they going to put onto the walk in wardrobe. A few manky sweatshirts and a few pairs of shorts, and lots of dressing gowns. What a waste.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.