Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tammys

VIP Member
Free tyres now why do companys think that they are going to get more business by giveing these instagramers freebies is beond me
It has the opposite affect on me I avoid those type of company's why give them my hard earned money

Reactions: 13

allthetruth

VIP Member
The dirt of that car is actualy disgusting how can any mother put her kids into a car that minging dirty mouldy stale food all over the place imagine the small in it and how would you send it to a place to be cleaned for free at that when it’s so dirty I would die of the shame like what does she do all day does she clean anything seriously minger

Reactions: 12

Mambo Number 6...

Said it before and I'll say it again, he is a class a cunt.

And his mot naming that lady, what if his fans pile on her...can't imagine it would be good for her mental health. Awful behaviour from his wife.

They can't take any criticism. They sued that lady woth the ppticona but they won't sue whoever complained him this time because they haven't a leg to stand on.

This might soften his cough. Horrid little man, you threaten nobody KC...nobody you hear.

Galwaygirl1970

Chatty Member
OMG,....the dirt of the car and he is actually going to hand that over and get it cleaned FOR FREE....I would be mortified not paying someone to clean up their filth

Getagrip21

Holy mother of God his video cutting the laurels wud make ya a nervous wreck. Great advertising for grennans showing that lunatic running around chasing someone wit a hedge trimmers no safety gear on at all. How do the people that live there not sell up n move out

• Wow

whocarez

VIP Member
See Orna can’t handle the truth 🤣🤣
iv reported for bullying harassment. screenshot all you want but she left the name of the person hoping followers would go after her.

but she's right. I bet Marys kids have manners and were thought how to be decent people. Not like the brats your dragging up Borna.

and while I'm at it everytime I hear teddy I think she's talking about the dog. Imagine giving your child a dogs name and your dog a person's name

Jellybb

VIP Member
I’m very embarrassed for all the attendees 🫣 imagine knowing someone that went to that event 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Buddy4

VIP Member
Are people actually nuts paying for this 💩it’s Christmas week are there not more important to be doing, I thought we were all struggling I’d be more worried about having everything for a nice dinner with my family than paying to see these absolute fools who can never look respectable even for their own shows 😡😡😡and god forgive me I never bring kids into any of this, but Bonnie seems like a right BRAT, there I said it , but no wonder with absolute FOOLS as parents, hi borna and just to add it’s hard but not as hard as you make out it is, good luck 👍

Missycoco

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣 bet it’s not the only report that went in about him.. like ASAI could not tell what ad it was , they would have viewed it before making a decision, I am sure they could tell if screenshot ... He is trying to scare folks into not reporting , difference this time you don’t have the yoke from Mullingar opticians sticking her nosey beak in... The Corrigan for sure were not first in the que when god was handing out brains... We will still keep reporting all you huns who break the rules . So there you go 👍🏼

Randomer

Just saw this. Not sure if shared already.

• Wow
  • Angry

Susan

Omg what did I just see, him prancing around like a 5 yr old ballerina. It's not right, just come out!

LuckyB

People actually pay for this absolute nonsense???
I swear I’m seriously considering booking a function room for myself and my husband next year, selling tickets to people so they can come listen to us discussing which paint to use in our kitchen, the kids, what we owe the coal man and other riveting conversations that we have on a regular basis. People are obviously more than happy to part with their money for entertainment such as this so if ya can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em💶

• Haha

TikToc

VIP Member
Who in the name of god bought tickets to this pair of imbeciles show? SHOW! REALLY. Two dirty unwashed cretins. He's so gay and I don't even know what to say about her.

Evan

VIP Member
Goes to show how bad his IG page has gone 😳there's even tumbleweed on his tattle page 😂😂😂 he has zero interesting content, and zero things to sell, his glory days are behind him methinks 💁😂

• Haha