Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alucia

VIP Member
Kieran was not bother by that woman, he posted a tik tok about her at the time. Why didnt he just block her?

Screenshot_20221102_190155_com.huawei.browser_edit_15013057113854.jpg

Karen4eva

The fact he was listing off all the sugary foods that he was going to eat the minute the braces were off 🙄 well, not that he avoided them during the process 🙄 he broke them so many times 😡 I had a teen who didn't break hers once, but it's funny how careful you are when its you forking out the big money, braces aren't cheap💁 now he's getting composite bonding which can be up to 300e per tooth🤯😡😡😡 so that fool can stick his tongue between his teeth when he's getting his photo taken 🙄🙄🙄😡😡😡😡
The only thing I will give him is the composite bonding as my orthodontist did it for me free on my front teeth cause they are a weird shape.
Everything else though he can fook right off!! You’re right he doesn’t give a tap as he didn’t pay for any of it!!

Evan

VIP Member
Minimum 180euro per tooth is the cheapest I've found online and that's in Dublin for composite bonding tips and this ass gets it free 💁
Also hes now getting contacts 🤯🤯
No glasses, new teeth, if he starts working late and wearing designer boxers I'd start worrying if I was wed to him😳😳😳😂😂😂😂😂🤢🤢

Evan

VIP Member
Off they go in their car...to smyths...Will you get up early and head to the coast and the beach and get fresh air ffs.
One of the nicest days in the year and off they head to a toy shop...how boring guys...how boring.
Weren't they only in Smyth's last weekend or the one before? 🙄 He goes running and walking surely to God he can bring them for a play in a park? It's not as if he's not physically fit FFS

Evan

VIP Member
that lad wanted nothing to do with him..even grabbing him to "celebrate" was all for the camera.

I imagine them all hating him
Yeah that was so funny too🤣🤣 the lad that he grabbed wasn't hardly looking at him and was standing up to celebrate with whoever was out of camera shot until KC grabbed him around the neck 🙄
When he got home I think he was pretending to be drunker than he was the fool🙄 and he says "we didn't get to stay for the band" no Kieran you didn't get to stay but all the others told you they were going home too, just to get rid of ye , they've been partying all night after the award win (whatever it was for 💁) 🤣🤣🤣🤣