Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dog peeing in the house right infront of them there's absolutely no need for that

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
No he didn't pee he was just mooching round
I was fully convinced he did by the way he was going on and then walked away the pup here circled then would just do it. It was a full time job watching him.

Reactions: 3
I was fully convinced he did by the way he was going on and then walked away the pup here circled then would just do it. It was a full time job watching him.
Yeah it looked like he was gonna alright they are 24/7 little pups

Reactions: 1
Won’t be long until the poor thing is banished to the shed.. Misery Borna tired of all the pets, first it was the cat then the poor dog who died very suddenly the one that kept escaping onto a bust road.
The tree in the play pen 🤣🤣🤣

Is he getting paid by that charity ?? Cashing in like Horry and others on children’s charities . Greedy selfish grabbers you would think they would offer to post , advertise etc for free for good causes

Reactions: 3
They both make me physically sick. Him opening sweets with his teeth and spitting the paper on the table 😳
For someone home all the time, the house is filthy. They never cook so how does the kitchen get into such a state?
He is so frustrated he takes it out on her and his behaviour is very triggering.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Jesus hes a scruffy, greasy bag of tit, the state of him... he'll going to keel over, his cholesterol must be through the roof.. you'd think he'd be more health conscious, since his dad died so young

Reactions: 5
Ok, I know they're only kids and it's a long time since I had smallies but instead of filming their bad behaviour and screeming into the phone, should he not be chastising them. They're wild. They have no control over them.

Reactions: 6
I can’t watch this lad much cos they both make
me feel sick anytime i watch hes getting chinese, drinking lucozade, stuffing club milks down his mouth etc etc, but its the wife who wrecks my head, for a young Mother with 2 lovely kids, a roof over her head & seem to have plenty of €€€ , she’s some cranky yoke. Like an old bitter woman in her dressing gown with the big cranky head on her, none stop whinging & making smart comments at him. She’s always curled up in the couch with her cranky, whinging face giving out 2 him. Either its put on (which i doubt) or she is one very unhappy lady. I dont think iv ever seen her smile, she seems totally & utterly miserable & bitter. He is a total pain & Id say he is very hard 2 live with as well.

Reactions: 16
She's always in mood cause she's lumbered with a gay husband.
In fairness I'd be in my hororrs all the time if I had to listen and look at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tagging River Island for Borna the style Queen of Offaly , loads asking after the sleeping bag she was wearing .. Him in designer coats and still looks a right scruff .. Her hair looks so greasy like it needs a good wash... Home all day and can’t keep the house clean. I had four and my hubby came home each day to a hot cooked meal and a clean house . First thing he would do was go straight in the shower . I also worked part time and done a few hours at the weekend d also. No need for that home to be in that state , free sofa cushions on the floor , kids appear wild and allowed to do as they please but all they do is get their phones out . Get off your lazy miserable ass and clean the fecking place then afterwards go have a shower , apply some of the free beauty products .. Cook a warm healthy meal for the family. How bloody dentists, Beauty places and products use them is beyond me . He is vomit inducing with that dirty red hairy beard.... Greedy grabbers .. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

He's cancelled her Dec 21st show. What's he bolloxed from, all he does is lounge on the couch.

He's cancelled her Dec 21st show. What's he bolloxed from, all he does is lounge on the couch.
Bet they didn't sell enough tickets, where was he going putting on a show a few days before Christmas, you could smell the greed coming from him when he announced the show!

How's he so tired, he only works part time in a job that's not even physical. They don't even put any effort into raising the children, just let them do what they want, and have a normal size house, so not killed with house work. He is full of bull!

Reactions: 20
Just admit it Mr & Mrs Grease Bags, you didn't sell enough tickets, people are seeing through your greed.. Bollixed from what, been a lazy bollix 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I checked a few times and I could add 10 tickets - who in all honesty would have the time and money on 21st to listen to them

I juat watched his stories- so he wouldnr csncel or postpone his show whem his Aunt passed away bit will ow because nobody bought tickets he is tired, he works part time she doesn't work how is he tired 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Absolutely delighted he had to Cancel his 💩show 3 days before Christmas Eve like seriously do they think they’re that popular, two slobs, making out he’s soo tired and wants to enjoy it with the family 💤😂and anyone asking where she got her coat /jacket from (as if another beg) needs their he’d checked!!!

Reactions: 14
What bleeping idiots 🙄 no ticket sales. What did they expect 3 days before Christmas and expecting people to fork out for hotel, show etc.

Reactions: 10
They were obviously on a high from their (loadsa mullah made!) 2 sell out shows (do NOT know how they even managed that, but they did💁) and they decided to squeeze more cash out of the people 💁

Well reality bites 🤣🤣🤣 they're just not as popular as they thought 💁

AND who says on December 5th that they're too tired to go out on December 20th or whatever date it was 😂😂😂

Just admit it the sales were 💩💁😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.