Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posts like this are not funny or entertaining, it can trigger people.
Ah Jesus! Much as I can't bear him and don't find it funny ANYTHING can trigger people! People make off the cuff remarks all the time, loss is hard I'd love to have all my family to make memories with too but I don't that's life. I can't be going to pieces every time someone passes a remark. Others aren't responsible for my mental health, it's up to me to deal with it.

Reactions: 8
Ah Jesus! Much as I can't bear him and don't find it funny ANYTHING can trigger people! People make off the cuff remarks all the time, loss is hard I'd love to have all my family to make memories with too but I don't that's life. I can't be going to pieces every time someone passes a remark. Others aren't responsible for my mental health, it's up to me to deal with it.
I’m not here for argument or debate, we’re on the same team here.

I take these silly influencing beggars with a pinch of slat. This particular post of Kieran’s did in fact upset me a little as I associate the the saying of making memories with a parent who’s health is declining and as blessed I am to still have them its not final memories I would like to make but it is what is. The fact he has a lovely full and healthy family unit and thinks it’s funny or humorous to say it’s torture is just wrong in my books. Watching a parent’s health decline or any loved one in your life that’s real torture.

Sorry for the rant back to Kieran being a knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I take these silly influencing beggars with a pinch of slat. This particular post of Kieran’s did in fact upset me a little as I associate the the saying of making memories with a parent who’s health is declining and as blessed I am to still have them its not final memories I would like to make but it is what is. The fact he has a lovely full and healthy family unit and thinks it’s funny or humorous to say it’s torture is just wrong in my books. Watching a parent’s health decline or any loved one in your life that’s real torture.

Sorry for the rant back to Kieran being a knob.
You are right, don't apologise, the fact we are all here means they piss us off somehow so who is to judge what pisses one person off more than the other, no harm to get whatever off your chest, we are all free to comment how we wish as long as it's not breaking the rules. Hope you have a nice Easter weekend xx

• Heart
Ah yeah I get what your saying but I just think my loss is my own to deal with someone on social media making a passing comment is not going to make or break my day or if it is I'll look into better coping methods to help me.
I actually said the other day listening to a person droning on and on "jesus christ that was an hour of torture " if that triggered who I was speaking to that's on them to deal with. I don't hold others responsible for my feelings. Words are just words and it's hardly a big deal

Reactions: 2
Record the child scribbling on the radiator cover and don't chastise her and then ask how am I going to get that off. How about stopping her instead of recording her. Those children have absolutely no boundaries.

Reactions: 18
What is it with these insta people that they never chastise their kids
Surely that young wan is old enough to be told you don't write on the furniture.

Reactions: 9
The sand thing she showed, they use it loads...looks spanking new to me.

Christ they are a pair of absolute gowels.

Reactions: 6
We use it all the time, don't we Bonnie? 🙄 Bonnie has no notion of answering your questions while you talk to your pretend friends on the phone

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is it with these insta people that they never chastise their kids
Surely that young wan is old enough to be told you don't write on the furniture.
She had enough time to do a fair amount of scribbling on it TBF 💁 she had a good go at it while daddy sorted his video on his phone and could record it, the rest of us would have caught the child and given out sox etc.... But then we are not in dire need for content for the gram, we're parenting 💁
ALSO the little one literally skips away, all she short of doing is screaming FO at dad and flipping him her middle finger😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We use it all the time, don't we Bonnie? 🙄 Bonnie has no notion of answering your questions while you talk to your pretend friends on the phone
It's like Bosco - we are colouring aren't we Bonnie

She is sooo mundane and boring I hate the BS sorry I haven't been on all day - it's OK hun nobody wanted you on you stole the page for freebies as they are running out

Did he mention a new show in the summer or did I imagine that?
---
She had enough time to do a fair amount of scribbling on it TBF 💁 she had a good go at it while daddy sorted his video on his phone and could record it, the rest of us would have caught the child and given out sox etc.... But then we are not in dire need for content for the gram, we're parenting 💁
ALSO the little one literally skips away, all she short of doing is screaming FO at dad and flipping him her middle finger😂
I'd say he did most the drawing himself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Boring, mundane, non descript.

KC...with his Mr bean video...was that aimed at us, you absolute gowel.

Will the pair of you cop the fok on, chancers.

Jezs video the dog don't mind that a car could of came and knocked him down.

Reactions: 1
That recent reel is a carbon copy of something I saw on my feed yesterday!! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
That recent reel is a carbon copy of something I saw on my feed yesterday!! 🙄🙄
Wouldn't surprise me, he has feck all to sell and is very much a one trip pony with his stupid catch phrases that he screams at the screen, his trips to the shops or Chinese and any amount of tit not touching the back of his "troh"🙄 he hasn't even had a gig selling those stupid sweets 😂😂😂 they'd be better off cutting their losses and quitting 💁 his Andy Warhol 15 minutes is up I think 💁🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.