Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you hear them with the free biscuits . Their pure greed and gluttony holds no bounds 🤮🤢🤮

Reactions: 3
I recognised someone in a pic with himself and Borna at their (tit) show I actually cringed and I don’t know if I will ever be able to look at her in the same way again🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are they trying to model themselves on Daniel O’Donnell & Majella?? Bickering couple with slight doubts about sexuality?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God but they are a pair of pigs.. the state of herself in the dressing gown, the hair stuck to her head... and the main pig/ man seriously, who is wasting their hard earned money on looking no mind listing to these two tits...

Reactions: 4
What ever happened to this fundraiser , he never shaved his head so where has the money gone hopefully refunded , another scammer
I know someone who asked him. No response. Where the duck did that money go

I recognised someone in a pic with himself and Borna at their (tit) show I actually cringed and I don’t know if I will ever be able to look at her in the same way again🫣
Me too and the person i recognised is a high level worker in hse and very intelligent. I still astounded

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I have seen someone as “camp” !!!

P.s. There is nothing wrong with ever you choose to be in life, but he is fooling nobody with his 2 point 4 children/family he portrays
And this one! Like you said there’s zero wrong with it but surely everyone can see it. Everyone should be true to who you are not living a lie. It will only make it harder years down the line.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
And this one! Like you said there’s zero wrong with it but surely everyone can see it. Everyone should be true to who you are not living a lie. It will only make it harder years down the line.
Everyone straddling their legs for photos lately give me the ick :sick: they all look bandy legged 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Model delusions 🤣🤣🤣 the white skinny ankles on show, trying to pose 🤣🤣 Is that a trend now?? Was it last week he mentioned about wearing more fashion ?? Hey presto some dope company gifts him. Hope he showered beforehand?
Why would beauty, hair clothing companies gift them, then your one who claims miracle results with her laser treatments hires him to promote ! , I don’t get it. Are they actually influencing people ?? Look at them ! Moaning like an auld couple on the sofa , she moans from morning til night , the kids screaming, him screeching ... Begging for pillows now ???

I know someone who asked him. No response. Where the duck did that money go

Me too and the person i recognised is a high level worker in hse and very intelligent. I still astounded
Same here , Could not believe my eyes when I seen a daughter of a late friend of mine. I Could just picture her saying ‘ why would you pay to see that b🤬🤬🤬ox’ is there a shortage of places to go, events etc? You would have a better night in the pub with a bit of music from local musicians .. Pay to see them two , utter madness
The live just now 153 watching hardly any comments and him eating 🤮🤮🤮
Comment about the spoon 🤣🤣 is that a dig about mugs ???

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Child climbing in the window while he is trying to flog stuff ... the noise in that house though.
Look at the state of the sofas already , they will be after another free one now or maybe the QVC ‘a cleaner might pop in and clean it free!
Them mattresses are 💩
No #ad or #gift on anything .. REPORT , report report . More that do it the more likely they are to act...

On the beg for a free couch clean as subtle as ever Kieran beg beg beg so bloody see through 😂

Reactions: 4
You'd no he didn't pay for that sofa cause doesn't take care of it the dirt of it the fecking pair of tramps

Only two kids and the allow that dirt to build up . She is home all day , lazy moaning ass woman, most likely sitting on the laptop sending out beggy emails to businesses...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.