Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've copped why they are always sick, well he's got a vomiting bug and is sitting drinking tea with the children 😳 surely he'd be locked away in a room to stop spreading the germs😡 idiots the pair of them 🙄

Reactions: 3
Has anyone listened to his pod? I don’t think I could bring myself to try it
I'm very disappointed to see James Patrice in this weeks episode. I expected more from him. I wouldn't listen to it, I can't listen to his stories without wanting to smash my phone.

Reactions: 7
Well if he’s got he vomiting bug then why the hell did he go to Tullamore parkrun to spread his germs around!!!

Reactions: 5
He hasn't had a shower or washed himself yet since the run. The dirty b@stard.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
State of the house behind him. Serve him better to stay off his phone talking shite and tidy up instead.
2 lazy slobs.
Screenshot_20230218-205119_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
State of the house behind him. Serve him better to stay off his phone talking shite and tidy up instead.
2 lazy slobs.View attachment 1970354
I was thinking exactly the same when I saw this!! I get that it's difficult to keep a house spotless with lil ones running around, but all that stuff is grown up people's mess, AND he's made a miraculous recovery from his vomiting bug, out for a run to spread his germs some more too. Or maybe they cooked at home for a change and it was food poisoning 💁.I swear If you look up the word hole his photo pops up 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have actually listened to all of the podcast so far because I actually like Alan Cawley and they have had funny guests but my god Kieran literally talks nonsense and I get the feeling Alan really doesn’t like him as he constantly cuts in with sly comments and sly insults which make me howl in fairness 🤣 On one of the episodes Kieran said Alan slipped into his DM’s and I get the feeling Kieran was pure jealous of Alan going to The George bar in Dublin. Come out of the closet Kieran it’s okay hun 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was thinking exactly the same when I saw this!! I get that it's difficult to keep a house spotless with lil ones running around, but all that stuff is grown up people's mess, AND he's made a miraculous recovery from his vomiting bug, out for a run to spread his germs some more too. Or maybe they cooked at home for a change and it was food poisoning 💁.I swear If you look up the word hole his photo pops up 🙄
And tonight he is sharing a jelly with the baby - both just over a vomiting 🤮 bug that of course was no ordinary bug - had to be the worst ever - and they are passing the sweet between them touching both mouths 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Sick
He'd be getting that phone removed from where his piles used to be if he spoke to me like that😡 Condescending arsewipe😡 and calling her Hun, borna don't put up with that😡😡
AND she's sick now on the paracetamol AND the mammy filled it for her 🙄 I honestly can't 🙄🙄

Tell me I’m in a bad mood without telling me 🫣🫢

Please someone local to this gif give him a thump. People struggling and he’s bragging about pay out €1700 for the car service - if my car was as new as theirs and cost that much to get it nct ready I would be absolutely mortified 🫣
Then he proceeds muck around with good food just to entertain himself - many a family - prob not even that far away from him - would have given anything for those ingredients this evening.

Mixed in a free blend and go and of course no #ad or #gifted. And the tone of the message he sent looking for discount 🤬 RUDE.

Then the crepe maker - No Lidl/Aldi €17.99 one like the rest of us - oh no Russell Hobbs at €49.99 and there he is with no respect for it - scraping away with a metal tool…. Said it before and will say it again - HE’S A TOOL.

All of the above in 5 mins of stories after basically begging for someone to power house out the back.

Only good part is the blatant lack of talk about the pod cast this week 😂😂😂 is it because as poster said above his besties couldn’t spell his name 🤣🤣or because he wasn’t there so no benefit to him to share 🫣 either way I’m off to listen to it and hope lots more do and Alan realises he gets more listens as “One Bellend Culchie and drops KC like a hot brick.

Reactions: 8
Wondering is Borna pregnant again as no sign lately just her boring nagging voice in the background but to be honest I’ve only had a quick glance of his stories lately but he came up on my tick-tock today????? In wellies and shorts hopping on a bin !!!!!how does he have a following and how to this day I still ask, wonder how would you pay to see these absolute sloths 😀

Reactions: 6
I admit, I listened to the podcasts. They need to focus on one particular subject. Otherwise it’s just pure rubbish. Nothing to talk about etc

Reactions: 2
Wondering is Borna pregnant again as no sign lately just her boring nagging voice in the background but to be honest I’ve only had a quick glance of his stories lately but he came up on my tick-tock today????? In wellies and shorts hopping on a bin !!!!!how does he have a following and how to this day I still ask, wonder how would you pay to see these absolute sloths 😀
Highly doubt it according to the podcast he hasn’t slept with Borna in over a year because of the children 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.