Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am totally lost they got a tesco shop delivered there sat or Sun can’t remember he then went to the shop last with Bonnie and now she is at SuperValue

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The questions after the sentences! Someone mention it yesterday too. We braved it... haven't we?
Going in to Sv... aren't we? Meanwhile not a peep from the child. So pointless.

Also ridiculous how she is always out of the seat and crawling on the seats of the car. No manners. They'd do anything for any easy life

Reactions: 1
And the young one flat out opening. And closing the sunroof that will be broke next do they actually correct that child at all or can she just do as she pleases as looks that way

Why is he walking like he had a scalded hole , maybe the stones passed through 🤣🤣🤣
---
Vodux products have landed she now BA for them.
The must be desperate is all I can day , would not touch the stuff myself way too many recalls and complaints . Will stick to well established brands
Will she be doing hair tutorials 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is like an auld one going around .
Disgusting pigs the two of them , kids are allowed to run wild as for the screeching of them all. Can you imagine heading off on holiday settled in and the next thing you hear is

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Orna worked in “drapery” Drapery ahhahah i havent hear that word since my Granny died. She is totally old fashioned & completely not suited to being an insta-hun. Stop it now Orna please it’s actually embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Orna worked in “drapery” Drapery ahhahah i havent hear that word since my Granny died. She is totally old fashioned & completely not suited to being an insta-hun. Stop it now Orna please it’s actually embarrassing.
Isn’t that what they call the women’s clothes section in Dunnes?

Reactions: 9
HeMan barbets Mullingar , he is after free hair . Repeats the name walking through Mullingar . After getting free teeth .. Did the kid break the skylight ? Kids run wild anyway .

Reactions: 2
Dear jezs had he no socks for the wedding the legs of the trousers at half mast

Dear jezs had he no socks for the wedding the legs of the trousers at half mast
I came here to say that, the state of it, the big bare legs on him, mortifying. She looks like a normal bride with a gay cousin who stepped in for a pic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have seen more of the inside of his mouth then I have of my own, d’ya know what I mean like?!
Seems like he never has his hands out of his gob, riveting content 🥱

I came here to say that, the state of it, the big bare legs on him, mortifying. She looks like a normal bride with a gay cousin who stepped in for a pic
Thank god, I am not the only one who taught he looked very camp in the photo, with his leg cocked up

Orna dress was lovely I taught

Must just have missed Greedy grabby whinge bag Gorry at the dental place... must be grab a Hun day at that practice today

Goes to show how bad his IG page has gone 😳there's even tumbleweed on his tattle page 😂😂😂 he has zero interesting content, and zero things to sell, his glory days are behind him methinks 💁😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve followed Kieran for a long time and in the very beginning I thought he was brilliant and hilarious but the novelty has worn off.

I just saw a post there that he put up saying ‘Deep breathes before a day of making memories aka torture’ how is that torture? Does he realise how fortunate he is?! This upsets me as I would give anything to have my full family unit together this weekend.

Posts like this are not funny or entertaining, it can trigger people.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.