Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he wouldn't cancel cause of a family bereavement but cancels cause hes tired ?? Heard it all now

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Cancelled because not sold a lot of tickets maybe ??? No way with them two money hunger unkempt beggars turn down the chance of easy money...
Even his biggest dope followers (and god forgive me but I know one of them well) are probably watching the Pennines so close to Xmas.

Reactions: 3
Bet it’s something to do with tax and he Probally was going over the limit for self employed and he would end up making duck all out of it

Reactions: 6
🤮 dirty bastard on talking about his piles!!! Wtf! As if people want to know about his hairy hole 🤢

I'm surprised he hasn't got Orna to give him a good finger bashing up the arse 😂 he definitely comes across as someone who would enjoy it 😏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
🤮 dirty bastard on talking about his piles!!! Wtf! As if people want to know about his hairy hole 🤢

I'm surprised he hasn't got Orna to give him a good finger bashing up the arse 😂 he definitely comes across as someone who would enjoy it 😏
Oh stop, I can’t stop laughing 😂 it’s hilarious

Reactions: 2

I think he gets off on talking about his hairy pile ridden hole 🙃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Can’t remember a time this fucker mentioned club milks 😂😂
Like he used to bang on about them all day every day
Weird to just stop 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Money and greed was all they were thinking of trying to have another show so close to Christmas. A lot of events don't go on in Dec because of Christmas festivities, party nights and fundraisers. Furthermore, people have much more demands on their time and finances in Dec. Nobody is going to throw away over €100 to go to one of their shows in Dec. They really weren't thinking professionally at all.

Reactions: 5
I honestly think they think that they're such great craic that they're doing you the favour by putting on their "show" 💁.and maybe if they had their own group of friends they wouldn't be craving a night out with a group of (paying) strangers 💁

You never hear about their friends, it's all just her mammy, daddy and his mam! Not a night out with the lads or the girls even (can be tricky getting babysitters for both to go out) but doesn't mean you can't go out separately 💁
grocery shopping, trips to the Chinese and visiting mammy is about the strength of their social life which is odd for a young couple who are so outgoing 💁 now don't get me wrong that's ok too, if that's what floats your boat, but then why crave such attention on social media?

Reactions: 10
Kieran is blue with the cold 🤔Jesus I’m in emergency accommodation with my kids had to buy gloves and hot water bottles after already buying throws for us , because the heating is only turned on for 2 hours a day . Glad to have roof over our head for now but council paying a fortune for Us to stay here and as if we didn’t feel
Like paupers as it is due to no fault of our own , carer for child . Can’t get mortgage , rented private for years and house then sold cos prices are so high , but to have to sleep with clothes on etc , mental health taking a hammering & then watching people moan about trivial stuff 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Kieran is blue with the cold 🤔Jesus I’m in emergency accommodation with my kids had to buy gloves and hot water bottles after already buying throws for us , because the heating is only turned on for 2 hours a day . Glad to have roof over our head for now but council paying a fortune for Us to stay here and as if we didn’t feel
Like paupers as it is due to no fault of our own , carer for child . Can’t get mortgage , rented private for years and house then sold cos prices are so high , but to have to sleep with clothes on etc , mental health taking a hammering & then watching people moan about trivial stuff 💔
Please reach out if we can ever help. X

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.