Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He wont have luck with the money. He should donate it. They are a f**king disgrace. Hope they have no luck with it

Reactions: 9
he's worse than the burke fella least he started his fight for his right to his religious beliefs.

Kieran took someone to court for the craic and shares none of it. . if he thought he was so right he would be roaring about it in the car

Reactions: 10
Hey Corrigans at least the Burke’s are not beggars like you pair of morans ..
And hahaha no free dress for moaning Borna , had to pay for hair and nails ? 🙊🙊🙊
You will never have luck with that money as for the Mullingar optician one i would be wary of that one giving out personal details , poking her nose in how professional. And he is now promoting Specsavers ??
Despicable boring beggars ..

• Angry
AND he doesn't even use those opticians anymore either, more fool them for getting involved with him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I put this up on aoibhe devlin thread thought I would put it here aswell
That advanced giveaway page is a scam its run by eoghan dineen and Julie twins and me
The 17 pages the page is following that everyone has to follow to enter the comp have paid at least 1k to eoghan so he's made about 15k has paid kieran and aoibhe for running the comp . The last one he did with julie the winner was a friend of his announced the winner and deleted everything about the comp from all their pages. The comp before that was for a lv bag but it was a fake all details have been deleted from that aswell. Aoibhe and kieran should have that marked as an ad as the companies have paid for them to advertise them . I will be reporting this to the asai .

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I put this up on aoibhe devlin thread thought I would put it here aswell
That advanced giveaway page is a scam its run by eoghan dineen and Julie twins and me
The 17 pages the page is following that everyone has to follow to enter the comp have paid at least 1k to eoghan so he's made about 15k has paid kieran and aoibhe for running the comp . The last one he did with julie the winner was a friend of his announced the winner and deleted everything about the comp from all their pages. The comp before that was for a lv bag but it was a fake all details have been deleted from that aswell. Aoibhe and kieran should have that marked as an ad as the companies have paid for them to advertise them . I will be reporting this to the asai .
Shocking stuff

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Oh and Julie and eoghan used the money from the first comp to go to Turkey for plastic surgery the same time the country was devastated by the earthquake but julie and eoghan were keeping the Turkish economy going 🙄

• Angry
He really is. Gets 5k from claim … two boxes wine this morning…. Ffs these selfish cunts and people crying over not being able to buy food these days. He makes my blood boil
Wouldn't touch that wine brand if it was the last one available. Sickening. Himself & Orna a pair of slobs. So mean, they never ever donate or put up a giveaway. All for themselves.

Wouldn't touch that wine brand if it was the last one available. Sickening. Himself & Orna a pair of slobs. So mean, they never ever donate or put up a giveaway. All for themselves.
Well now he had to prove you wrong😂😂😂 With any luck he’ll throw in the bottle of wine before it touches the back of his throat🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's doing a giveaway of stuff he got for free so people will follow his work page that he is online social media manager . Should state ad on that post

• Angry
He's doing a giveaway of stuff he got for free so people will follow his work page that he is online social media manager . Should state ad on that post
Yes he always trying to fool the public. He just giving away shite he got in work today.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.