Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They make a song and a dance about being with their own kids!!!! They should appreciate lots of things,the fact they have them, some people trying for years, people who've lost kids, and these two make two sound like 22 kids

Just because they can't be bothered to plan and prepare a trip, it would go smoother for them! Google things to do in Sligo, you know how to use a phone!!! and if they'd interact with their children without a phone in their hand and stop using them for riveting content!

Head wreckers the pair of them 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Such a waste of a trip, all he showed was food and her the same they must of only went to Strandhill because they had to wait for the freebie’s to be ready. Looks like they went nowhere else and there is other Fabulous beaches and places to eat in Sligo but suppose everything was FREE in the hotel. Filthy mean grabbers 😬

Reactions: 8
Such a waste of a trip, all he showed was food and her the same they must of only went to Strandhill because they had to wait for the freebie’s to be ready. Looks like they went nowhere else and there is other Fabulous beaches and places to eat in Sligo but suppose everything was FREE in the hotel. Filthy mean grabbers 😬
I'm glad Mammy Johnsons, Shells or anywhere else in Strandhill didn't give freebies to the grabby pair

Reactions: 5
How could they stay in the hotel most of the time? They have 2 small kids and Sligo has loads of beaches - a very quick google will tell you that. They live in the midlands - a beach would be pure novelty for the kids.

They're as dull as dishwater

Off for their Chinese and the state of him, like if your an influencer smarten yourself up a bit. You'll be on the beg now in July for free gear for your show...the same for your mot.

Sorry but fleee jackets are for out doing a but of gardening or walking the dog...not for a trip away. I doubt they even got dressed up for dinner...we'd all be tarted up if we were in a hotel and especially a freebie...these two make me puke.

Reactions: 7
Tagging the shoe shop with the rotten crocs probably hoping for a collab and seriously did they wear the same clothes all weekend even though the boot of the ‘jeep’ was supposedly full, pair of miserable dirt bags. And how can he answer anything about that trip he never left the bloody hotel apart from a quick photo of strandhill and in the shoe shop 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I don’t watch their stories much but I used to and I think they can’t those kids at alll, that’s why they probably didn’t leave the hotel!! They might as well be at home if that’s the case!! It’s. Horrendous drive for a start, we did it years ago and I was heavily pregnant 30+ weeks, my waters started to go and I insisted on getting home to my own hospital 🙈 never again!

I don’t watch their stories much but I used to and I think they can’t those kids at alll, that’s why they probably didn’t leave the hotel!! They might as well be at home if that’s the case!! It’s. Horrendous drive for a start, we did it years ago and I was heavily pregnant 30+ weeks, my waters started to go and I insisted on getting home to my own hospital 🙈 never again!
Well they knew the drive, why take the freebie when he complained about the drive.

It was free and meant they didn't need to spend cash.

Bet they got funds towards fuel too.

They can't parent, kids run riot at all times.
They're the parents, you control and discipline your kids...not that hard tbf.

Well they knew the drive, why take the freebie when he complained about the drive.

It was free and meant they didn't need to spend cash.

Bet they got funds towards fuel too.

They can't parent, kids run riot at all times.
They're the parents, you control and discipline your kids...not that hard tbf.
what's it a 2 hour drive. some people are doing that a few times a week for work.. tho Kieran wouldn't know anything about working

Reactions: 6
....ah Tom Crean reminiscing on scaling Croagh Patrick last week.

Meanwhile Orna is washing her fleece...she's been quiet don't you know, long slow wash put on but the machine isn't working again!!!

C'mere til I tell ya, up and at it, what's the craic...how about you fok right off.

Tbh I couldn't care about them but taking that lady to court tipped me a while back and anytime I'll have a cut off them I'll take it.

Reactions: 3
See Orna can’t handle the truth 🤣🤣
And the screenshot that Orna has shared you can see the woman's username.
Would you not be absolutely mortified if someone commented on your parenting. Now I know we all have our own different ways of parenting etc etc but the only reason people are commenting on it is because this pair think it's ok to put stuff like this up on their social media.
I seen a friend of mine sharing a post of Kieran's - he's doing a competition with the Clarion in Sligo.

Reactions: 10
Literally new to this thread and Kieran Corrigan.. only came across him this week. Is MARRIED WITH KIDS??? Surely that's a mistake?? Ehh?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
See Orna can’t handle the truth 🤣🤣
iv reported for bullying harassment. screenshot all you want but she left the name of the person hoping followers would go after her.

but she's right. I bet Marys kids have manners and were thought how to be decent people. Not like the brats your dragging up Borna.

and while I'm at it everytime I hear teddy I think she's talking about the dog. Imagine giving your child a dogs name and your dog a person's name

Reactions: 12
iv reported for bullying harassment. screenshot all you want but she left the name of the person hoping followers would go after her.

but she's right. I bet Marys kids have manners and were thought how to be decent people. Not like the brats your dragging up Borna.

and while I'm at it everytime I hear teddy I think she's talking about the dog. Imagine giving your child a dogs name and your dog a person's name
I also reported as it was a nasty stunt leaving the lady’s name for all to see and as you said Mary was right 👍the kids are brats especially the girl but that’s their fault they never seem to correct them and then put it up for everyone to see so ya Borna expect opinions. I never thought of the dog and Childs name in that way before and can’t stop laughing at it now 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Does he honestly think he’s gonna get that persons details. Does he think gdpr doesn’t apply to him

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.