Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also saying how great kieran is at the ads and tagging asai. There are plenty more that he has not tagged as ad or sp so they really should stay quiet or they will be reported for all them aswell all the grennans stuff he is paid by grennans so should be marked as ad check your archive kieran
Shes flah out reading here with her wonky eyes... its ok Orna.. we've trailed through his embarrassing attempts of ads and screenshot all the ones not declared ... the money ye make on your hideous embarrassing show will come in handy

Reactions: 10
They think they are smart.
They're just fok wits.

Tagging asai with a wink and a nod, gosh I wish you were cancelled, you're a pair of nobody's.

His reels with the dishwasher...is that humour because its a poor attempt at it.

Reactions: 8
They think they are smart.
They're just fok wits.

Tagging asai with a wink and a nod, gosh I wish you were cancelled, you're a pair of nobody's.

His reels with the dishwasher...is that humour because its a poor attempt at it.
Passive aggressive behaviour with the tagging asai and putting the AD in large font.
But everyone has to follow rules and guidelines in the workplace Kieran…you’re not special, not an exception, if you break the rules you get a talking to. And that’s what you got. Keep the toys in the pram now and go buy Orna a new lilac hoodie.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Passive aggressive behaviour with the tagging asai and putting the AD in large font.
But everyone has to follow rules and guidelines in the workplace Kieran…you’re not special, not an exception, if you break the rules you get a talking to. And that’s what you got. Keep the toys in the pram now and go buy Orna a new lilac hoodie.
Where are her up and ah ih hoodies gone 🤣🤣🤣

He is like a spoilt child throwing his toys outra the prom cos he got pulled up - he thought he was sooo famous he would get away Scot free

I'd say they were sweating over sales for that show too - no need for a second night followers are dropping off

Reactions: 6
As I said before here...I've heard of people who were willing to take the hit and buy the tickets and not show up.
Now I hope that is true.

I'd be scarlet for them in the run up to the show with that hanging over them.
No show like a NO SHOW

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No wonder their electrical goods are always breaking down if that's the passive aggressive way they throw stuff in. He isn't even funny. He is annoying always moaning imagine living in that house would just suck the joy out of you with the constant complaining and whining.

Reactions: 6
No wonder their electrical goods are always breaking down if that's the passive aggressive way they throw stuff in. He isn't even funny. He is annoying always moaning imagine living in that house would just suck the joy out of you with the constant complaining and whining.
Think of the poor neighbours them always roaring at each other and bleeping things about like in that video they must be in a living hell

Reactions: 4
I’m sure Lisa Jordan will share that tit advertising for her edit row Jesus Borna it’s obvious you ain’t a natural at it and even given time I honestly don’t think it’s in you give it up 🙄and as far your pathetic husband if that’s what you think he is good luck delighted the takeaway got the order wrong 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
He's now marking Grennans post as an Ad.

Sneaky prick never marked them posts ad before

Reactions: 9
Why is orna referring to Frank the gay guy in kin as handbag. Also kieran every snap when you speak about blend n go should be marked as ad as you are paid for talking about it not that great at doing the ads now #asai 😉
Make sure you email that into ASAI... so get this creep off Instagram

Reactions: 4
Here is a full picture with the time so he cannot say it is edited or cropped.

View attachment 2156480
That’ll be interesting to see his reaction when they contact him again 😂😂
Edited to add

Oh and Kieran not sure what way you use the computer or maybe it’s slow reading but you said last week - why would someone take a half hour out of their day to report your breach of advertising laws - FYI it takes less than 5 mins 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That’ll be interesting to see his reaction when they contact him again 😂😂
Edited to add

Oh and Kieran not sure what way you use the computer or maybe it’s slow reading but you said last week - why would someone take a half hour out of their day to report your breach of advertising laws - FYI it takes less than 5 mins 😂
It was way quicker to report than I thought I just did one for the above screenshot

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.