Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And proof they read here also.

upside is she's been informed so that her husband is the biggest closet gay

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How do they always leave it when there is no diseal in the car not the first time she done it

Reactions: 4
Imagine living with such a ridiculous uneducated tool. Says the same old crap every day through the false teeth . I’d rather live in solitary confinement than spend a second in his company.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Just saw this. Not sure if shared already.
wow. he's an annoying little prick. he's trying to make a show of her
nothing devastating for him, he's more money than ever, any "man" who an afford to work part-time while the wife doesnt work, clearly does not need the money.

• Angry
Reactions: 14

Wow speechless.. it’s a pity the miserable bastard is now €5,000 richer as a result of this..

• Angry
Reactions: 13

Jesus this is insane, he is such a slime and a pest

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Didn’t he say the opticians gave him her name? I remember when all this was happening. Totally against GDPR

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Wow the law really is an ass!! She must have said who she was when she rang sure how else would they know??

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Raging he got 5k out of it and he going on about 1700 he paid to fix whatever on his car. 🙄

• Angry
So that explains the looking for recommendations on the foreign holidays 💁 the big trip to BT's for borna 💁
I mean it's not as if he didn't coin it in from his gigs AND for the shite that he sells on his IG page AND got all his teeth fixed for nothing 😡😡😡
I hope he does the moral thing and donates all of it to some mental health society or some charity.
I wonder will he share this information with his flock on IG???, if he can share indepth info on all his piles in his arse Im sure he'll definitely share the news of this windfall 🤔🤔🤔🤔

HEY KIERAN I KNOW YOU READ HERE DO THE RIGHT THING AND DONATE THAT MONEY TO A LOCAL CHARITY,
GOOD MAN YERSELF KC, UP N AH IH, DONH LEH THA CASH TOUCH THE BACK O' YER BANK ACCOUNT! YE LEGEND 🙄😡😡😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
So that explains the looking for recommendations on the foreign holidays 💁 the big trip to BT's for borna 💁
I mean it's not as if he didn't coin it in from his gigs AND for the shite that he sells on his IG page AND got all his teeth fixed for nothing 😡😡😡
I hope he does the moral thing and donates all of it to some mental health society or some charity.
I wonder will he share this information with his flock on IG???, if he can share indepth info on all his piles in his arse Im sure he'll definitely share the news of this windfall 🤔🤔🤔🤔

HEY KIERAN I KNOW YOU READ HERE DO THE RIGHT THING AND DONATE THAT MONEY TO A LOCAL CHARITY,
GOOD MAN YERSELF KC, UP N AH IH, DONH LEH THA CASH TOUCH THE BACK O' YER BANK ACCOUNT! YE LEGEND 🙄😡😡😡
he won't donate it. but I hope the luck he has from it comes in the form of even more piles!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Kieran is mocking and laughing at Enoch Burke and his family everyday, he is no better than anyone else. Do not believe he lost business over the lady's phone calls and Kieran and the opticians joked publicly about it all. Shame on them all. As others said give the money to charity Kieran.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.