Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Cannot watch another minute of the pair of them bickering -

on about all she did all day, washing,’cooked the dinner and whatever else - there usually is extra washing after 3/4 days of doing nothing in the house - give it a rest Orna ….. most mothers your age have to do all that AND hold down a 9’to 5 job - and possibly care for elderly parents - you have no idea what hard work is - either of you - CHANGE THE BLOODY RECORD and appreciate how darn lucky you are.

And as for him and his bullshit about about 100s complimenting his new clothes- understandably when his normal is short shorts 🤢 and scruffy un-ironed tshirts those clothes look “a bit smarter”

but poor Charlene -in her lovely red dress and the glam of Cabra Castle and the set up in the ballroom so nice and luxurious must have been speechless when he rocks up to MC her event dressed like thon !!!

Reactions: 14

Buddy4

VIP Member
Absolutely delighted he had to Cancel his 💩show 3 days before Christmas Eve like seriously do they think they’re that popular, two slobs, making out he’s soo tired and wants to enjoy it with the family 💤😂and anyone asking where she got her coat /jacket from (as if another beg) needs their he’d checked!!!

They think they are smart.
They're just fok wits.

Tagging asai with a wink and a nod, gosh I wish you were cancelled, you're a pair of nobody's.

His reels with the dishwasher...is that humour because its a poor attempt at it.
Passive aggressive behaviour with the tagging asai and putting the AD in large font.
But everyone has to follow rules and guidelines in the workplace Kieran…you’re not special, not an exception, if you break the rules you get a talking to. And that’s what you got. Keep the toys in the pram now and go buy Orna a new lilac hoodie.

• Haha

youramuppet

Chatty Member
Just admit it Mr & Mrs Grease Bags, you didn't sell enough tickets, people are seeing through your greed.. Bollixed from what, been a lazy bollix 🤪

• Haha

Iris2020

VIP Member
Imagine a stay at home mother of two kids asking her husband who only works part time to ring in sick to work because Teddy is getting his back teeth. It looks like Borna does nothing at home anyway and yet she can't manage to mind two kids. She doesn't cook she makes himself do the housework. And to make it worse even though he didn't ring in sick he put up a story about her wanting him to ring in sick on Insta for his employer and work colleagues to see....not a brain cell between the two of them

Iris2020

VIP Member
It's time businesses gave to those in need, those that can't afford a night away, people who are struggling who might have a bit of appreciation for a night in a nice hotel. These Huns appreciate nothing they are given continuously on the beg. It's so infuriating. Normal people struggling day to day and then there are these idiot's.

Cantturn222

VIP Member
I'm going to watch his page like a hawk and I'll be reporting any little thing from now on

He's fucking fuming 😤 nasty shit head

youramuppet

Chatty Member
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Arse arched in the air, he looks constipated 🤮🤮Begging for hair, begging for cake from that shop . Vile vile vile . Why would anyone think he is funny. Pure desperado post
Is say that position on all fours, arse raised is something he's well used to 😉

• Haha
  • Sick

Jennymac

VIP Member
It clearly states on the asai website that the consumer making the complaint details would not be shown or given out so if kieran gets them the asai and himself will be in serious trouble and I will be making a complaint about that story to the asai . Also paid partnership disappears when you click on the story so it was not photshopped and falsified as he states ads should be clearly marked as ad same with the grennans stuff he is showing now is marked as ad as he has been pulled up on that also I'd say he is fuming . The cheek of him complaining about the fine but it was OK for him to take 5k from a woman that complained about him . Don't worry kieran I'm sure there will be plenty more complaints about you and anything else not marked as gifted should be reported to the cpcc just like his free teeth

Jennymac

VIP Member
No I think its that dirty look at the stains on the seats .that's is a whole day's work in cleaning that . I'd say the company thought a quick valet . Him in complaining about getting a fine from the asai and how this person that reported him would be taking money from him and his family well what about the car valet guy working today for not a penny mean miserable dirty gits

whocarez

VIP Member
hehe she said everyone thinks we dont cook.. hi Borna 👋
and did he actually say it costs the same for takeaway as to cook. 50 quid shopping gets me a week of dinners and lunches for 2 if you plan well it can be done!

a weekend hel never forget ... he's forgotten about his deceased aunt already

nothanks91

VIP Member
Absolutely disgusted!! Had it booked for June bank holiday and just cancelled 😂 all the extra free treats!! Shame on them. I hope everyone else emails too. Will let ye know if I get a response
---
Also how misleading!!! You’d swear everyone who checks in will get that display of fruit and free drinks!! Even one of the staff went and got Sudafed! How embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Imagine living with such a ridiculous uneducated tool. Says the same old crap every day through the false teeth . I’d rather live in solitary confinement than spend a second in his company.

• Haha

msster

Chatty Member
On holidays next week nothing planned repeted 10 times will someone give him a free hotel stay quick the poor thing imagine booking something yourself and paying for it yourself for your family.
Actually think the last time they booked somewhere and paid was cork and they done nothing but complain poor orna didn't even get a turn down service 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Evan

VIP Member
They were obviously on a high from their (loadsa mullah made!) 2 sell out shows (do NOT know how they even managed that, but they did💁) and they decided to squeeze more cash out of the people 💁

Well reality bites 🤣🤣🤣 they're just not as popular as they thought 💁

AND who says on December 5th that they're too tired to go out on December 20th or whatever date it was 😂😂😂

Just admit it the sales were 💩💁😂

• Heart

Dusty2020

VIP Member

Just saw this. Not sure if shared already.
Wow speechless.. it’s a pity the miserable bastard is now €5,000 richer as a result of this..

• Angry

Missycoco

VIP Member
Good on Voda not backing down to him.. See Corrigan you are just a wee nobody , not important, not a vip just a greedy little weasel ...
He should be taken to court the way he treats people , he soon took that lady who only said what we all think of him
Greedy scruffy begging family , not worked this time..
Jasus though why does he look so scruffy , that hairy unkempt face would make you 🤮 Asfor the teeth they look like an auld fellas falsies . Totally straight across and look yellow 🤮🤮🤮

msster

Chatty Member
What man shares a Kim Kardashian podcast and say I can't wait for this she's a powerhouse #comeoutofthecloset kieran #sp#ad #ornaopenyoureyes

• Haha