Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They need to buy a bar of , hairbrush soap and an iron first. The state of her
We’re they begging for a dress ? Notice she appears prompts him .. Surprised no one has bit yet , bet she had been mailing left right and Center about the show. That laptop is never out of her lap.
All the free hair and beauty products and not an ounce of personal care., wrinkled stained clothes. Like brush yer hair at least , only got two kids, does not go out to work and he appears to be doing most of the housework .

Reactions: 1
A post this morning about Vicky Phelan(rip) then 2 Funny Stories (well funny to him) then another post about Vicky, he is just so disrespectful. Most of Ireland are really upset about the passing of Vicky, I find it just bad form, and proves he only made those posts to look good, no feels behind them😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
A post this morning about Vicky Phelan(rip) then 2 Funny Stories (well funny to him) then another post about Vicky, he is just so disrespectful. Most of Ireland are really upset about the passing of Vicky, I find it just bad form, and proves he only made those posts to look good, no feels behind them😡
They can’t respect themselves never mind any one else, gross family

Reactions: 5
Totally agree with you Racheal gorrey twins and me Shannen joyce flat out selling.They no shame most of Ireland has heavy heart today.

Reactions: 9
and then puts up his last post obvs after reading here - I must say I have often given them the benefit of the doubt and put their behavior down to immaturity and them both being spoiled entitled brats - but that just shows they are not nice people.

Even their dogs death got more respect

Attachments

• Angry
The 2 scruffy feckers sitting there laughing about Cathy and Jimmy having no TV and sitting in the dark all they do for them u wud think they wud go and help then kieran breaks a nail and he's on the phone to them he needs help lazy selfish fuckers

Brush your hair fgs, don’t come on looking like you have not even brushed your teeth or washed your face . Get enough hair and beauty freebies, fgs tidy yourself up. Other Huns, some with more kids would ever appear in this unkempt state.
Jesus Wept 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What!!! Not showing the free closet with all the designers ? Rails must be empty . Why do they never tidy themselves up ??

Reactions: 2
Brush your hair fgs, don’t come on looking like you have not even brushed your teeth or washed your face . Get enough hair and beauty freebies, fgs tidy yourself up. Other Huns, some with more kids would ever appear in this unkempt state.
OMG that’s a pitiful shame

Reactions: 1
Can’t imagine the Dentist will be too happy with them taking the piss out of the work done on his teeth! Not really a great advertisement for their work!

Reactions: 6
Can’t imagine the Dentist will be too happy with them taking the piss out of the work done on his teeth! Not really a great advertisement for their work!
Thought that too, Orna not letting him mention his teeth or the place who did them anymore as she is fed up listening to him talking about it all and then saying they turned his teeth into horse teeth. Bad advertising, sounds like they are not really happy with the final outcome.

• Angry
Thought that too, Orna not letting him mention his teeth or the place who did them anymore as she is fed up listening to him talking about it all and then saying they turned his teeth into horse teeth. Bad advertising, sounds like they are not really happy with the final outcome.
Dont they pair of vile ungrateful beggars not know that you can’t make a silk purse out of a pigs ear .. like did she think he was going to look like Jonny Depp ? The motions of them. She really needs to take a look at herself also , the state of her earlier , always in the same clothes. Most unkempt pair on the gram
They need to be reported toASA not declaring ad’s, gifts etc.

Reactions: 7
These pair declare nothing I have reported them to the asai got a letter this morning to say they are investigating and.i will be reporting that grennans hi vi's aswell should be declared as an ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.