Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kirstylea always telling her followers lies, making out she loves protein bars more than fries but wait just look at the thighs

thread suggestion 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Imnotahero

You ignorant bunch of hecklers..... no difference? Omg are you serious..,...!?,?

In one she has pink trainers and the other they are black ....... 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Leahjay1

Right I know she reads this so lets try and get it to sink in to her head...

Slimming world Brittany uploaded a quote (I don't like Brittany either) but agreed with this.. ''being famous on Instagram is like being rich with monopoly money''.

It was never ever Kirstys intentions to inspire and motivate people, she was basically doing it to become 'insta famous' which is why if you look at earlier posts so would hashtag ANYTHING to get people to engage. #ceiling #carpet them hashtags trigger robots and that my friends is why she looks like she has loads of followers.

'NAN SAY HELLO TO MY FOLLOWERS' I fucking cringe.. most slimming world based followers are 25-40 and I would say they watch that and feel like their being exploited.. poor people who aren't confident with the plan and she doesn't give a shit to her their just numbers.

She is using peoples quotes and sayings and taking credit for them.

Remember that day we all logged out of Myspace, Msn, Bebo for the last time without even realising? That will happen to Insta one day, and what will she do then? 60 years of age.. still only 3 stone down because star week comes to her about 500 times a month.. sat in her parents house listening to heavily edited recordings of her singing when she was 12.

LIVE YOUR FUCKING LIFE KIRSTY!! I think she's the most deranged person on Insta I have to be honest.

• Haha
  • Heart

NapQueen

New thread suggestion: Cant keep up with her own constant lies, lost zero weight, but stay positive, guys!!

Reactions: 11

s2m2

Thread suggestion:

Boobs, bland food and crap gym vids are all you'll ever see,
From her 400 posts a day when you follow Kirstylea

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Laur91

VIP Member
Jesus she wants to lose 7st altogether - at the rate she’s going this will be us lot by the time she reaches target
F6DB035A-EB9E-4AD8-96F3-3161AD40A12D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Gobbylurker

I am totally confused by her instagram! Posts about body confidence and bikini photos yet is obviously desperate to lose weight so clearly not comfortable in her current body. Postin transformation pictures that are years difference! Saying she has willpower and works so hard yet doesn’t seem to have lost a great deal of weight considering what she claims to eat. Then the workout posts which have terrible form most of the time and don’t use a challenging weight. Very strange, who is she aiming her feed at?!
She is a total contradiction on every aspect of what she preaches to be.

I lost 4 stone in 5 months between February and July this year on slimming world. I am now easily and happily maintaining. I was probably 7 or 8 stone lighter than Kirsty at my starting weight, and I lost weight week on week consistently by sticking to the plan. The weight should be falling off her. I lost more in 5 months than she has lost in 2 years, and I had a lot less to lose so in theory I should have found it harder. She needs to either a) see a doctor because she should be losing weight at a much better rate than she is or b) admit that she’s not sticking to the plan most of the week. Looking at the calories she would have consumed on Saturday when she had fish and chips, chocolate, wine etc, she probably over ate three days worth of calories in that one day. If she’s doing that a couple of days a week, no wonder she’s not losing. She professes to love slimming world but if I was losing at the rate she is and genuinely sticking to it then I would not be doing it anymore as it clearly wouldn’t be working for me. The fact that she still has so much faith in the plan shows that she knows it’s user error, not eating plan error 🙈

Reactions: 10

Robbie09

VIP Member
I’m actually going to praise her for lifting heavier weights on holiday and saying she’s going to take some of the new stuff she’s learnt back to the gym when she’s home

Reactions: 9

Hereforthedrama

oh damn "ladies". I've been a tattler for a month or so but normally comment on a different thread. but seeing you all go in on Kirsty...to fat shame her, call her miss piggy, to say she shouldn't wear a bikini or post a pic in her underwear is on a whole new level of Wrong!!

she and who ever else can wear what the fuck they want and then post it if they choose to do so.

I thought this was 2019 and all about body confidence, being proud of who you are, being confident and not feel ashamed if you don't fit the medias profile of a perfect body!

I am aware that I now face a bashing but guess what....i am a big girl....i can take it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Kirsty with her big wobbly thighs, must eat snickers, so stop telling lies 🤣..

Kirsty tends to gain some weight. She must be lying about what's on her plate

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Rlulu67

hahahahhaahahaaha... I’d not heard of her until just now but surely that’s a parody account?! Those before/after pics are hilarious!! Eating those tiny meals and going to the gym every day she should be a size 0!!

Basicbizatch

Todays transformation. I literally can't believe this transformation, just can't believe my eyes!

*its exactly the same. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
4CE76BC6-1F1E-45CE-BBEA-26E4B7F1119F.jpeg

Love how she’s boasting this morning about hitting the 4 stone loss... I think she’s hoping that everyone will have forgotten this post from the 10th August?? 🙄

I actually have a theory as to why she posts so fucking much, it’s to push shit like this further down her page so people forget or lose track of her journey. Shes bamboozling people into thinking she’s doing well, when the cold hard fact is that she hasn’t actually lost a gram overall in 5 weeks!

• Haha
  • Heart

Member2009

Chatty Member
She has done this before. She lost 5lbs the last time but she gains it again.
Same shit different day!

God she must be a nightmare at her group. Never seen anybody get a picture taken like that unless they reach target. She really does think it is all about her 🙈

I would nudge her out of the way and tell her to bore off because she will gain it again in the next few weeks!

Anybody else would have posted 6lbs off - got rid of my 4.5lbs gain from last week and got my 4 stone award back.

Not Kirsty she announces 6 lbs off with a photo and the caption new stone bracket - not new is it Kirsty because you have been here before more than once!!!!!

Convinced this girl is not right in the head!

Last edited:
  • Haha