Keepingupwithkirstylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen her tattle rant? My god how many swear words! Wash ya mouth out! Hiya kirst FYI when you show your boobs in every clip it’s abit desperate and quite frankly gross 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stood in a towel ranting about tattle... I don't care what people think? Wrong. She does or she wouldn't bite. I don't get the constant push to lose weight and then throwing out hash tags like #lovebeingabiggirl #girlshavecurves. There are plenty of plus size bloggers out there who are very comfortable with the size they are and that is body confidence.
I mean her posts could be perceived offensive to someone naturally slim who will never have Curves.

Reactions: 4
Stood in a towel ranting about tattle... I don't care what people think? Wrong. She does or she wouldn't bite. I don't get the constant push to lose weight and then throwing out hash tags like #lovebeingabiggirl #girlshavecurves. There are plenty of plus size bloggers out there who are very comfortable with the size they are and that is body confidence.
I mean her posts could be perceived offensive to someone naturally slim who will never have Curves.
Of course she cares what is said on here or else she would not read it.

She got very angry for somebody who does not give a tit 😂
Mind you all I saw in that video was her moustache 🙈

• Haha
She clearly cares as you could tell her blood was boiling and the amount of swearing lol made me laugh. Hardly bullies. Just an opinion we’re forming of you and your constant bullshit Kirsty

Reactions: 3
Of course she cares what is said on here or else she would not read it.

She got very angry for somebody who does not give a tit 😂
Mind you all I saw in that video was her moustache 🙈
All I think of when I see her videos is Super Mario with her big fat tash 😂

• Haha
She spent more time answering that Tattle question than she did any other Q about weight loss or body positivity. I think the lady doth protest too much.

Reactions: 2
Her going to a class this morning. She will actually have to do proper physical activity. Her body will explode with the shock 😂

• Haha
She can’t believe how much she was sweating..... you are doing the gym in a warehouse in Malta in 27 degrees and you can’t believe how much you were sweating 🤔

What a dumb ass!

She can’t believe how much she was sweating..... you are doing the gym in a warehouse in Malta in 27 degrees and you can’t believe how much you were sweating 🤔

What a dumb ass!
I’ve just done a class in a warehouse in England & sweated my tits off but then again I work bloody hard & lift heavy weights. Hopefully she’s learned a few things today & will add them to her routine back home. I always think good on her for going to the gym most nights but she needs to put in more effort to see results.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just done a class in a warehouse in England & sweated my tits off but then again I work bloody hard & lift heavy weights. Hopefully she’s learned a few things today & will add them to her routine back home. I always think good on her for going to the gym most nights but she needs to put in more effort to see results.
She drives me mad but you’re right - fair play to her for going so consistently - I’m desperate to get back into the gym once I’m physically better after an op 💪

She drives me mad but you’re right - fair play to her for going so consistently - I’m desperate to get back into the gym once I’m physically better after an op 💪
You can be as consistent as you like but it is a waste of time going if you do not put in enough effort.
The tyre flips she does are pathetic... 0 effort!
She has been going to the gym for over 2 years and has not increased her weights.
If she put in the effort she would see the results!

That is my point. She should be sweating like that every gym session if she is putting in the correct effort.
All very well putting videos on Instagram of you in the gym every night but if you don’t put in the effort then it is pointless!
I know that I could never do a proper workout wearing huge hoop earrings or come out with my hair dry or not dripping with sweat but she does. I certainly could not hold a conversation while lifting weights.
Hopefully she has learnt something but she has a PT so you have to wonder about him. What has he been teaching her?
My PT is a lovely guy but I would not get away with the effort that she puts in.

Last edited:
You can be as consistent as you like but it is a waste of time going if you do not put in enough effort.
The tyre flips she does are pathetic... 0 effort!
She has been going to the gym for over 2 years and has not increased her weights.
If she put in the effort she would see the results!

That is my point. She should be sweating like that every gym session if she is putting in the correct effort.
All very well putting videos on Instagram of you in the gym every night but if you don’t put in the effort then it is pointless!
I know that I could never do a proper workout wearing huge hoop earrings or come out with my hair dry or not dripping with sweat but she does. I certainly could not hold a conversation while lifting weights.
Hopefully she has learnt something but she has a PT so you have to wonder about him. What has he been teaching her?
My PT is a lovely guy but I would not get away with the effort that she puts in.
My gym instructors wouldn’t stand for me not to work hard & use heavier weights, I’m still shaking of my morning class which ended nearly 1.5 hours ago.
I really don’t understand the constant videos of her workouts, I go to the gym to exercise not to film myself especially when there’s no effort being put in & the form is so poor. The video today is actually not bad, looks like a much heavier kettlebell was used to squat & her form looked much better

My gym instructors wouldn’t stand for me not to work hard & use heavier weights, I’m still shaking of my morning class which ended nearly 1.5 hours ago.
I really don’t understand the constant videos of her workouts, I go to the gym to exercise not to film myself especially when there’s no effort being put in & the form is so poor. The video today is actually not bad, looks like a much heavier kettlebell was used to squat & her form looked much better
Will be interesting to see way she does when she gets home.
They probably corrected her form which is what should have happened months ago.

Reactions: 3
I’m actually going to praise her for lifting heavier weights on holiday and saying she’s going to take some of the new stuff she’s learnt back to the gym when she’s home

Reactions: 9
I don’t get her, one minute she’s saying love our curves I’m a curvy woman so why so she clearly breathe in on alllll of her pics! Every single one. You’re either happy being curvy or not she is not body positive at all. I do wonder what she weighs cuz to say she’s lost 4stone she has a hell of alotmore to go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.