Keepingupwithkirstylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good this girl is an idiot!

When I am ill I push myself in the gym!

Clown 🤡 More like she overindulged yesterday!!!
I can’t stand it when people brag about tht .. u need to stay at home n rest if u are sick don’t spread your germs round for everyone else

Reactions: 6
Omg she looks rough today!!!

Funny that the face today with no make up and def no filter looks as fat as it did 2 years ago 😂

For someone who eats clean (if we believe her posts) and uses top quality skin care products and no make up ( must think we are blind most days) her skin is a mess.

Today’s photo is taken from a distance and you can see the spotty skin a mile off ..... could be a witches wart 🤔

So full of tit.

To be a good liar you have to have a bloody good memory and she trips herself up from one day to the next!

I can’t stand it when people brag about tht .. u need to stay at home n rest if u are sick don’t spread your germs round for everyone else
Yeah and if she does the gym because she loves it then why does she have to post and let everybody know. Just go and get on with it. For the attention from her little tiny army that like her posts.

Reactions: 4

Funny that the face today with no make up and def no filter looks as fat as it did 2 years ago 😂

For someone who eats clean (if we believe her posts) and uses top quality skin care products and no make up ( must think we are blind most days) her skin is a mess.

Today’s photo is taken from a distance and you can see the spotty skin a mile off ..... could be a witches wart 🤔

So full of tit.

To be a good liar you have to have a bloody good memory and she trips herself up from one day to the next!

Yeah and if she does the gym because she loves it then why does she have to post and let everybody know. Just go and get on with it. For the attention from her little tiny army that like her posts.
Her army really is tiny too - those followers are bought

Reactions: 2

So full of tit.

Does she use top quality skin products? I use kiehls... that what I’d call a good quality product, but not top quality

How annoying has she been today with a trillion posts about herself. No mention of her mum or looking after her after going to hospital the other day.

This morning.. wow lol .. she’s embarrassed Cos she thinks she’s gained weight Cos she always gains when she’s ill even though she’s been going to the gym everyday & not eating all of her lunch .. & just drinking tit loads of water .. how would u gain.. u would be in a massive deficit

Blooooody hell the amount of gym videos she put up last night. And she obvs didn’t have her videographer in tow... her form really is awful, especially on the squats, too much leaning forward

This woman can’t even look camera straight in the eye as she’s sprouting so much bleeping tit!
Reckons will gain because she’s ill, bleeping more like you aren’t honest with what you eat and who bleeping drinks 20 cups of green tea in a day?!!!
What does she do for a job again as she spends so much time sipping green tea surely she’d be pissing past herself all day than sit at her desk in the office.
Roll on tomorrow for her weigh in story

• Haha
I gain when I am ill!!!

Wtf... who gains just because they have a chesty cough.

20 Cups of green tea yesterday...... what a load of tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She needs to stop breathing in on all her pics it’s so obvious

If she only eats what she’s posted this week she should lose 1 stone lol guessing a gain you never know she may get that 4 stone loss (again!!!!) 😂

Reactions: 1
4.5 for sure this week!!

it’s weird, when I’m ill I seem to loose 4-5 pounds at least. Oops

It’s a loss of a pound lol. A bloody pound! Eating that tripe all week and all that gym for 1lb! She will be aiming for that 4 stone loss for the 10th time next week lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.