Keepingupwithkirstylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lost 3lbs. Only did gym twice this week and did not go to the gym the night before weigh like everyone advised 🤔

Yet after holiday I bet she goes back to her bland and disgusting looking food and her pathetic efforts at a workout

This girl is as thick as pig tit

Reactions: 3
4CE76BC6-1F1E-45CE-BBEA-26E4B7F1119F.jpeg

Love how she’s boasting this morning about hitting the 4 stone loss... I think she’s hoping that everyone will have forgotten this post from the 10th August?? 🙄

I actually have a theory as to why she posts so bleeping much, it’s to push tit like this further down her page so people forget or lose track of her journey. Shes bamboozling people into thinking she’s doing well, when the cold hard fact is that she hasn’t actually lost a gram overall in 5 weeks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Her story this morning 🙈

My Auntie lives on the sea front WTF!!!!!

She is surrounded by old abandoned buildings and building sites!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now I’ve got a coffee it’s time for a bit of comedy gold Kirsty viewing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine going on holiday and promising yourself you’d have your 5 stone award and eating all that bland crappy food only to gain and lose the same amount over and over and just keep losing and regaining your 4 stone award! She keeps saying slow process is process but Jesus over 2.5 years to lose 4 stone!

That's not the seafront, Kirst, babes.

See those buildings in front, then see the ones in front of them? Yeah, babes, THOSE are on the seafront. The term itself is pretty explanatory.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 42676

Love how she’s boasting this morning about hitting the 4 stone loss... I think she’s hoping that everyone will have forgotten this post from the 10th August?? 🙄

I actually have a theory as to why she posts so bleeping much, it’s to push tit like this further down her page so people forget or lose track of her journey. Shes bamboozling people into thinking she’s doing well, when the cold hard fact is that she hasn’t actually lost a gram overall in 5 weeks!
She hasn't lost 4stone, is she forgetting the gains she's had ?

Reactions: 2
Let me get this right... She’s gone on holiday 4st lighter? Since when?
Last time she went on holiday in July she was 3st 10.5lb lighter so she’s gone away 4.5lb lighter I think she meant this but got stones and lbs mixed up

Kirsty - you saying how much your auntie says you changed in 10 weeks. (3.5lb loss) not earth shattering.
Girl you have to remember, sometimes people say nice stuff because that’s what you want to hear but it’s needy to then repeat word for word on the gram.

Reactions: 5
I think she might pass out holding herself in and in that stance! She most certainly does NOT have a gap between those legs!!!
It’s a hideously unnatural pose, and it’s not even flattering, she’s made herself look abnormal... why, just why...

Wish she was a honest as she is on holiday about food then what she is back home.
She seems lonely to be posting so much online, enjoy your holiday and stop posting

Posting non stop food with a coke zero 🤔 then CHIPS and extra bread.
I am not sticking up for her but at least she is being normal and relaxing a bit on holiday and is being honest about what she is eating.

When she said she ordered an omelette with no oil I thought oh bore off but then saw the chips and thought yes that is more like it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.