Keepingupwithkirstylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s back
Yeah with her arrogant know it all attitude.

Thanking people for the comments and advice but doing it her own way anyway. Carrying on with the same old tit and getting nowhere!

Feeling good because her family told her she looks good and looks thinner..... they are not going to say you look the bloody same are they!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bet she snorted up that christening buffet whilst simultaneously crying about how she could possibly gain 4.5lbs this week 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bet she snorted up that christening buffet whilst simultaneously crying about how she could possibly gain 4.5lbs this week 😂😂
She said her family all knew she had gained 4.5lbs but said she looked amazing....only Kirsty could try and steal the show at a christening and tell everybody about her weight loss!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just counted 15 posts on insta and nearly as many stories in one frigging day. WTF me me me 👊 kirstylea 😴😴

• Haha
I should be paid for that detective work 😂
She just can’t help herself.... lies lies lies!

I’m sorry but that dress is hideous. Looks like something a granny would wear 🙈

Quite surprised her tits were not falling out of it like they usually do!

She just can’t help herself.... lies lies lies!

I’m sorry but that dress is hideous. Looks like something a granny would wear 🙈

Quite surprised her tits were not falling out of it like they usually do!
The colour is horrid and the style is so frumpy!

Reactions: 1
Should I mention to Kirsty that I lost 4lb at weigh in this week with eating more food than what she claims she eats, exercised probably less as I was full of cold for 2 days too? 🤔

The food she eats looks so bland & portion size tiny, she’s definitely not being truthful as to what she is actually eating.

Reactions: 1
I don’t seriously think she’s eats a whole cucumber, I think it something she used to say and hasn’t gone on about it for a while so showing it for interaction and attention,
We are back posing again looking like a tent too

I don’t seriously think she’s eats a whole cucumber, I think it something she used to say and hasn’t gone on about it for a while so showing it for interaction and attention,
We are back posing again looking like a tent too
Looking like a tent. I’m dying 😂😂

• Haha
Probably hangry chasing a 7lb loss. No idea why because I'm sure she'll gain that on holiday 😭
If her holiday is anything as exciting as the last she only gained 0.5.
Where’s all the cocktails and letting your hair down, no it’s all looking at satellite dishes and building sites

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.