Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Them vids of her trying on bras and bragging about her bust size!!! How old is she? 🙄 finally though she’s bought some sports bras so hopefully won’t have to see them bouncing all over 😷🤢😂
Im Kirsty Lea and I have 42 double j tits.

Great you have a chubby back and saggy big tits.... 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

Noodle99

So basically she reached 4 stone at the end of July and now we are at the end of October and she had actually gained 1lb from that. My consultant would have given me a good talking to by now, doing all that exercise and eating nothing but bloody cucumbers is clearly a lie. I say this all the time, she makes me feel sad but this is just silly. She is telling all her followers lies and more importantly she is lying to herself. Just be honest ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Robbie09

VIP Member
£35 on protein bars??? Seriously?
Eat more of the right foods that contain protein dickhead

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Justlooking1986

I started slimming world a month or so before Kirsty and have not been angelic in the slightest. I have really struggled at points but like to think I have now found balance of a sustainable lifestyle. I work out as often as Kirsty but am instructed on this properly to maximise my losses, tone and gain strength. I have lost 12 stone and dropped from a size 28 to a 12. Based on my experience and the struggles I believe there is either a medical issue that she has chosen not to disclose (well within her rights) or she has struggled more than she has let on.

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
She's only kidding herself here. I know people have different opinions of Slimming world but if you follow slimming world the way she claims to be, the weight would fall off her because it does work. I lost 3 stone on slimming world in 4 months by following it & going to the gym 3/4 times per week & I was a lot lighter than her at my starting weight.

I can't believe she got woman of the year, that was merely her chums giving her an ego boost which she doesn't need!

Sorry but that latest pic there is no difference at all only hair colour and ever so slight pose change 🙄

Member2009

Chatty Member
Oh wow... I really think she should see a health professional *if* she’s being truthful about how much she’s eating - HOW is she not losing 2-3 lbs a week at least? Take Fatgirlslim.ish as an example... the weight Has fallen off her without any exercise at all and she had at least as much to lose as Kirsty.
I started SW a year ago last month. I started at 22 stone which I reckon Kirsty must of been.
I have been doing SW (massive portions and full on carbs) and same kind of exercise as she does once a week with a PT (but correct form unlike Kirsty) and in 13 months I am 6 stone down.
Don’t get why she is struggling to keep 4 stone off with what she says she does in 2 years.

• Heart

Orangecat

Do you think she carries a dictaphone around with herself because she’s always quoting peoples compliments ‘in their exact words’...Perhaps she writes them down. Or better still asks them to pop it on her stories.

She’s so vain. Uhh

What's the police hat all about 😂😂😂👎
Fuck me the hashtags on that post are ridiculous #naughtygirl

Perhaps they’re moving offices where there’s less mirrors to increase office productivity...

• Haha

Robbie09

VIP Member
Latest transformation picture from 2013 to now?
Sorry but what am I looking at?
Is there a difference?

• Haha

Member2009

Chatty Member
Had to turn off.

She reckons she eats 1200 calories a day .... F off Kirsty! No way you can be your size and eat 1200 calories a day and gym 6 days a week. Clown!

She is giving out advise again.

A plank is good and she did 1 the other day... and she did 1 burpee 😂

• Haha

Orangecat

Ahahahaha fucking hell what a melt. I did a poo this morning and I lost more than that 😹

• Haha

Orangecat

How many pieces of toast are we saying she had at her nans after the gym this morning?
Couldn’t help but think that, seeing her stood next to the toaster 🤣
Im stressed out by her grandad using the word ‘cor’ about his granddaughter. Maybe I’m wrong but is that not what old men say whilst lusting over a page 3 girl

• Sick
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Last 3 weigh ins ..... gained 4.5lbs........ and that’s on plan..... 🙈

Someone saying it’s the muscle 😂 no 1lb of muscle weighs the same as 1lb of fat.....

Why not just be honest..... you’ve not been on plan......and if I had a period as often as she did I’d be at the bloody doctors too
It was the cucumber that done it I reckon 🤣

• Haha