Keepingupwithkirstylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I probably will but I don’t understand how she isn’t loosing anything if she’s only eating that it’s not possible

I know i wouldn’t even call that meal plan slimming world it’s literallt fruit veg and some meat and boiled eggs 😂😂
My breakfast and dinner before tea is more than what she claims to eat in a week and I loose and work out more 😂

I know I probably will but I don’t understand how she isn’t loosing anything if she’s only eating that it’s not possible

I know i wouldn’t even call that meal plan slimming world it’s literallt fruit veg and some meat and boiled eggs 😂😂
It’s hardly a meal plan is it? Also has she put (20g) next to pasta... if she doesn’t lose 3lbs next week at least then she’s without doubt cheating

Let’s talk lump, bumps and cellulite .... let’s not!!! You do it every day Kirsty so how about you take a day off!!!

Whoever took that photo of her should be shot as they should be telling her to put it away. Why ... just why???

I cannot read that meal plan.... she is as good at handwriting as she is at slimming!!!

Reactions: 1
Let’s talk lump, bumps and cellulite .... let’s not!!! You do it every day Kirsty so how about you take a day off!!!

Whoever took that photo of her should be shot as they should be telling her to put it away. Why ... just why???

I cannot read that meal plan.... she is as good at handwriting as she is at slimming!!!
For someone that is desperate to lose weight she is fairly bloody confident at the size she is!? Does she want to eat well and get in shape or does she want to constantly promote body confidence in being a big girl? Which one is it ??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s hardly a meal plan is it? Also has she put (20g) next to pasta... if she doesn’t lose 3lbs next week at least then she’s without doubt cheating
20g of pasta is absolutely nothing 😂😂😂😂 she’s wrote her syns for the day next to it some are 15 and some are 10syns so what is she using her syns on cos all she’s eating is healthy extras and free food

20g of pasta is absolutely nothing 😂😂😂😂 she’s wrote her syns for the day next to it some are 15 and some are 10syns so what is she using her syns on cos all she’s eating is healthy extras and free food
Mabye she’s confused by syns and that’s where she’s going wrong? 😂
1 mars bar? 1 syn!
1 Big Mac? 1 syn!
8 slices of pizza? 8 syns!
It’s the only explanation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've read comments on here about how big she is but I've always thought she's not THAT big. Until today's bikini photo. Jesus. :oops:

Her head looks tiny compared to the rest of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For someone that is desperate to lose weight she is fairly bloody confident at the size she is!? Does she want to eat well and get in shape or does she want to constantly promote body confidence in being a big girl? Which one is it ??
This!!!!! I have no problem with big girls with body confidence, good on them. But you can’t be big and confident and at the same time insecure about your weight. One or the other!!

Reactions: 3
This!!!!! I have no problem with big girls with body confidence, good on them. But you can’t be big and confident and at the same time insecure about your weight. One or the other!!
So true. I wish she would just be honest with herself. Will never understand her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Saying she’s perfected the squat 😂 who is she kidding? It’s the most cringeworthy/embarrassing thing I’ve ever ever seen!

Reactions: 4
It’s the boxing that gets me 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️😂😂 My PT would be screaming at me if that was how much effort I put it on the pads. Her arms are too low, she’s not using enough power, it’s not coming from her upper arms, her form is just awful. Her gym must be rubbing their hands together because they’re never going to be turning around and saying ‘yeah kirst, go it alone, you’ve got this down girl!’ To be fair, no one is correcting her, but it just makes me cringe 🙈🙈

It’s the boxing that gets me 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️😂😂 My PT would be screaming at me if that was how much effort I put it on the pads. Her arms are too low, she’s not using enough power, it’s not coming from her upper arms, her form is just awful. Her gym must be rubbing their hands together because they’re never going to be turning around and saying ‘yeah kirst, go it alone, you’ve got this down girl!’ To be fair, no one is correcting her, but it just makes me cringe 🙈🙈
I put in more effort as a beginner 🙈
Way too slow and like you say she is not using enough power. When she has been doing it as long as she has she should be way more advanced.
I could never film during my PT session. If you are putting in maximum effort you should be using the time between sets to recover. She only sweats after using the treadmill or cross trainer and the comical thing is that she can talk normally but just looks a sweaty mess! All show.
I do 2 hours per week and probably do what she does in a week if not more.
I don’t see good form in any of her exercises.
The cringe thing is she boasts about doing 5 days a week but if she did it properly she could half that and have a life. She thinks she has perfected the squat but she has not and she thinks she is good at boxing... eh no.
You can tell by the number of likes her gym videos get that people think the same way.
It’s sad.
I think she uses the gym as a substitute for friends or a social life.
If I used her gym I would be going up to her and telling her to shut her loud mouth and put her phone away! Some of us go to work hard not try to gain likes and followers.

Way too slow and like you say she is not using enough power. When she has been doing it as long as she has she should be way more advanced.
I could never film during my PT session. If you are putting in maximum effort you should be using the time between sets to recover. She only sweats after using the treadmill or cross trainer and the comical thing is that she can talk normally but just looks a sweaty mess! All show.
The cringe thing is she boasts about doing 5 days a week but if she did it properly she could half that and have a life. She thinks she has perfected the squat but she has not and she thinks she is good at boxing... eh no.
You can tell by the number of likes her gym videos get that people think the same way.
It’s sad.
If I used her gym I would be going up to her and telling her to shut her loud mouth and put her phone away! Some of us go to work hard not try to gain likes and followers.
When she puts on her stories that her PT is going to kill her in the gym..... what is he/she going to do hit you with a 6kg kettle bell cause it won’t be due to hard work!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s sad.

When she puts on her stories that her PT is going to kill her in the gym..... what is he/she going to do hit you with a 6kg kettle bell cause it won’t be due to hard work!!!!!
That 6kg kettle bell wrecks me 😂 she should have moved on from that by now. The whole idea of using the gym is to work on progression.

I take my hat off to her for being so confident but I could only be confident about something I knew i was good at. When she’s obviously looking on here and knows everyone is criticising her form, I don’t know how she has the balls to keep filming it 🙈 it’s so cringey. And it’s all front, she’s not body confident or she wouldn’t be doing slimming world and she wouldn’t be at the gym 🤷‍♀️ She’s a complex soul, I actually feel a bit sorry for her because like people have said above, she’s obviously incredibly lonely.

Reactions: 2
That 6kg kettle bell wrecks me 😂 she should have moved on from that by now. The whole idea of using the gym is to work on progression.

I take my hat off to her for being so confident but I could only be confident about something I knew i was good at. When she’s obviously looking on here and knows everyone is criticising her form, I don’t know how she has the balls to keep filming it 🙈 it’s so cringey. And it’s all front, she’s not body confident or she wouldn’t be doing slimming world and she wouldn’t be at the gym 🤷‍♀️ She’s a complex soul, I actually feel a bit sorry for her because like people have said above, she’s obviously incredibly lonely.
She should have moved up in weight.
What is with her story with the burpee?
1 Burpee
She did not post it because she was not good..... she must have been really bad as she posts her tit form in other exercises without hesitation!

I feel sorry for her but she also angers me when she claims to know everything and gives advice to others.
Also she is not honest and that bugs me.just be honest and say you struggle to stay on plan or you have gone over your syns.

Right I know she reads this so lets try and get it to sink in to her head...

Slimming world Brittany uploaded a quote (I don't like Brittany either) but agreed with this.. ''being famous on Instagram is like being rich with monopoly money''.

It was never ever Kirstys intentions to inspire and motivate people, she was basically doing it to become 'insta famous' which is why if you look at earlier posts so would hashtag ANYTHING to get people to engage. #ceiling #carpet them hashtags trigger robots and that my friends is why she looks like she has loads of followers.

'NAN SAY HELLO TO MY FOLLOWERS' I bleeping cringe.. most slimming world based followers are 25-40 and I would say they watch that and feel like their being exploited.. poor people who aren't confident with the plan and she doesn't give a tit to her their just numbers.

She is using peoples quotes and sayings and taking credit for them.

Remember that day we all logged out of Myspace, Msn, Bebo for the last time without even realising? That will happen to Insta one day, and what will she do then? 60 years of age.. still only 3 stone down because star week comes to her about 500 times a month.. sat in her parents house listening to heavily edited recordings of her singing when she was 12.

LIVE YOUR bleeping LIFE KIRSTY!! I think she's the most deranged person on Insta I have to be honest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Right I know she reads this so lets try and get it to sink in to her head...

Slimming world Brittany uploaded a quote (I don't like Brittany either) but agreed with this.. ''being famous on Instagram is like being rich with monopoly money''.

It was never ever Kirstys intentions to inspire and motivate people, she was basically doing it to become 'insta famous' which is why if you look at earlier posts so would hashtag ANYTHING to get people to engage. #ceiling #carpet them hashtags trigger robots and that my friends is why she looks like she has loads of followers.

'NAN SAY HELLO TO MY FOLLOWERS' I bleeping cringe.. most slimming world based followers are 25-40 and I would say they watch that and feel like their being exploited.. poor people who aren't confident with the plan and she doesn't give a tit to her their just numbers.

She is using peoples quotes and sayings and taking credit for them.

Remember that day we all logged out of Myspace, Msn, Bebo for the last time without even realising? That will happen to Insta one day, and what will she do then? 60 years of age.. still only 3 stone down because star week comes to her about 500 times a month.. sat in her parents house listening to heavily edited recordings of her singing when she was 12.

LIVE YOUR bleeping LIFE KIRSTY!! I think she's the most deranged person on Insta I have to be honest.
Oh my god 🙈😂👏🏻💀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.