Keepingupwithkirstylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You ignorant bunch of hecklers..... no difference? Omg are you serious..,...!?,?

In one she has pink trainers and the other they are black ....... 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Delusional. Surely she knows she looks exactly the same. I think she’s a parody account sometimes.

Reactions: 1
hahahahhaahahaaha... I’d not heard of her until just now but surely that’s a parody account?! Those before/after pics are hilarious!! Eating those tiny meals and going to the gym every day she should be a size 0!!

Reactions: 8
Must be gym time as tits out!
Sorry that’s most of the time isn’t it?
But bloody hell she needs a good sports bra rather than those cropped tops being so booby

Reactions: 3
She was going to do blind weigh in for 6 weeks but said she is going to find out next week what she has lost.
She has had 2 gains so far so what is she expecting the results to be next week 🤔
Knew she would not last the 6 weeks!

Must be gym time as tits out!
Sorry that’s most of the time isn’t it?
But bloody hell she needs a good sports bra rather than those cropped tops being so booby
She posted in her story how good Nike sports bras are and how supportive they are.... 🤔

Not a good ad for Nike.
She almost gives herself black eyes!

• Haha
I know I’ve said it before but, bleeping hell, if I was eating what she posts she eats, I’d be a size 0. I’m a calorie counter, and I’d say I can eyeball the calories of most food (sad and obsessive, I know), but she doesn’t touch 1200 kcals most days. To put that into context, I’m a size 6-8, 5’6 and I don’t exercise - I eat between 1400-1700 calories a day to maintain (caveat: I’m not for a second saying I’m healthy or correct, but I’m honest).

She HAS to be eating on the DL. No bleeping chance you’d gain on that diet.... it’s not even slimming world these days it’s just BLAND.

How sad and pathetic does your life have to be that on a Friday night you feel the need to post a video of yourself coughing because your pickled onion is strong
WTAF

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A loss but no surprise as someone pointed out she must be in a huge calorie deficit with the meals she posts and the comment was deleted lol

Reactions: 2
She’s had 2 gains and 1 loss...
The kind of pattern that she’s always had...
She could have gained 5lbs with those 2 gains and then lost 1lb this week - so she’ll still be 4lb up 🤯
If she gets a loss for October as a whole I can’t see it being much 🤷🏼‍♀️
She seems like she wants it soo much - she ‘appears’ motivated enough to do it....I just wish she’d get better guidance to do it...it’s gotta b a little frustrating especially seeing most girls on insta who’ve started as big as her yet they’ve smashed out 7-10 stone losses within a year or two?!
Maybe she’s been docs and they’ve not found nothing wrong...but I hope she’s had some testing done just to be sure, it doesn’t seem right the effort she ‘appears’ to put in VS the results she’s always getting?!

What planet does she live on?

Gained the last 2 weeks and a loss today. Next week she is going to find out what she has lost in 4 weeks!!
My guess is not much as you had 2 gains.
🤡

Anyone watching her Saturday night live?
I just can’t lol

Had a sneaky peak at live 23 viewers that was including me and over 18K followers 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.