Keepingupwithkirstylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate boobs, yet mine are constantly on show. 🙄

I think she feels the need to have them on show to attract men but I actually think regardless of how big she is, she's a very pretty girl. It's a shame she's such a loud mouthed, over the top, fake twit who loves to be centre of attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her new sports bra would have to have cut out cleavage wouldn’t it 🤢
I’m sorry but she looks a mess

So you go to the gym (you look a mess by the way with the cut out sports bra).
If you have done a decent workout then you should have been sweating but you then go to your grandparents in your gym stuff.
Yuk 🤮
Go home and shower first you dirty cow!

Reactions: 2
The cut out sports bra and her shite workouts.
God sake!
I’ll be going the gym tonight and I’ll look half dead and sweaty after my workout and boobs covered up!

The cut out sports bra and her shite workouts.
God sake!
I’ll be going the gym tonight and I’ll look half dead and sweaty after my workout and boobs covered up!
Is it just me or has she been doing exactly the same workout for the last couple of weeks?

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or has she been doing exactly the same workout for the last couple of weeks?
I think for months now, no variation or increase in weights.
Mix it up girl with some resistance weights and classes!
This must be the worst gym to be in!

How many pieces of toast are we saying she had at her nans after the gym this morning?
Couldn’t help but think that, seeing her stood next to the toaster 🤣

• Haha
I think for months now, no variation or increase in weights.
Mix it up girl with some resistance weights and classes!
This must be the worst gym to be in!
I do the same, but I’ve gradually increased weights at least!

How many pieces of toast are we saying she had at her nans after the gym this morning?
Couldn’t help but think that, seeing her stood next to the toaster 🤣
Im stressed out by her grandad using the word ‘cor’ about his granddaughter. Maybe I’m wrong but is that not what old men say whilst lusting over a page 3 girl

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I just love it when she fills her captions with word-for-word quotations of all the compliments people are supposedly saying to her... thought no one ever 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How do you start a new thread when you have to .. & does it have to be a funny title lol ?? Currently cringing at kneedeepinlife.. think her thread has finished.. the lengths that woman goes to

How do you start a new thread when you have to .. & does it have to be a funny title lol ?? Currently cringing at kneedeepinlife.. think her thread has finished.. the lengths that woman goes to
the thread is still around it’s on page 2

Reactions: 1
Kirstylea always telling her followers lies, making out she loves protein bars more than fries but wait just look at the thighs

thread suggestion 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion:

Boobs, bland food and crap gym vids are all you'll ever see,
From her 400 posts a day when you follow Kirstylea

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good this girl is an idiot!

When I am ill I push myself in the gym!

Clown 🤡 More like she overindulged yesterday!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.